Mika's getting... MARRIEED???

roxylollipop04

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was veeery happy reading around in another mika website and found the news that he was getting married. This girl is supposed to be Milla Jovovich. personally I got a heart attack when I found out but I'm not so sure about this... tell everything you knooww!! this is important for all of uss

I would like to know exactly what website that is.:blush-anim-cl:

We all want MIKA to be happy but still hurts a bit knowing he is with someone!! I am HAPPY though!!! I REALLY WANT HIM TO BE IN LOVE!! GREATEST FEELING EVER!!!!

the one on our right side apparently.. I think we need a picture comparison..

I thought she looked more like the poltergeist TV girl...

But what would I know.. :naughty:

You would know nothing at all Kelz .... only ... uuuummm ... do you recognize this phrase ..... "They're heeeeeeeeeeeeerrree " ..... :blink::naughty::lmfao: ... pfftt .. never mind ... just a blast from the past .... by the way .. what DID happen to that 'sister' of yours .... :roftl::naughty:

You would know nothing at all Kelz .... only ... uuuummm ... do you recognize this phrase ..... "They're heeeeeeeeeeeeerrree " ..... :blink::naughty::lmfao: ... pfftt .. never mind ... just a blast from the past .... by the way .. what DID happen to that 'sister' of yours .... :roftl::naughty:

:roftl:

I remember "Thhheeeyyy'rrrrrrrrreeeeeeee Heeeeerrrree"!!!!!!!!!!!

That sister of mine is floating around.. she normally creeps up on you when you're least expecting it,, like in a horror movie :sneaky2:

That sister of mine is floating around.. she normally creeps up on you when you're least expecting it,, like in a horror movie :sneaky2:

:roftl:Hahaha .. can say I have noticed a tad of sister sturking .... :naughty:

She sturks like me :roftl:

She just can't stay away from "Daddy" Mika :naughty:

:roftl:Haha ... can relate ... :naughty: ... rightio ... fourth red milo is going down the hatch ... & heading for beddys for me ... G'night sweetheart !! :huglove: *waves*

:drool:

:roftl:Haha ... can relate ... :naughty: ... rightio ... fourth red milo is going down the hatch ... & heading for beddys for me ... G'night sweetheart !! :huglove: *waves*

:drool:

5th Green Milo for me tonight, then Bed ..

Goodnight!! :huglove:

And goodnight Daddy Mika :fisch:

Oh Lord what Mika must think when he's spying on this forum! :lmao:

Maybe he was the person who started this.YOu neve know lol.:wink2:

Just to chill up the MFC. He may saw that it was getting boring on here, or something....

But yeah, sure its nonsense....I mean...Milla has a husband already...

Or maybe she is into polyandry. :lmao:

But I like the Paris+Mika thing. :lol3:

( They would be the most ridiculous couple ever though. )

:shocked:

Mika can't get married..

He's already married.. with 2 precious little daughters.. and a purple teddy bear..

It was in the news section back in April..

It must be true - I've seen the pictures :lmao:

ummm....Milla Jovovich is already married with kids I think so.....YES!! no, I don't know!!!! TELL ME THE TRUTH!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

Of course it's not true:cool:

I would like to know exactly what website that is.:blush-anim-cl:

We all want MIKA to be happy but still hurts a bit knowing he is with someone!! I am HAPPY though!!! I REALLY WANT HIM TO BE IN LOVE!! GREATEST FEELING EVER!!!!

I want him to be happy too, but he's not getting married. He's not with anyone as far as we know, and certainly not with Milla! So no worries, Lucy. :wink2:

I knew that you'd see it...:naughty: PURE EVIL!!