items running away

wolfs_cry

ive lost my pen....i had it two seconds ago got up to go to the little girls room came back and its ran away......this stuff happens to me ALL the TIME last nite i stuck a ciggy on my couch to tidy up and then wen i wanted it it had dissapeared in a poof of smoke (hahahah smoke...cig hahah )

anyone else experiencing items strangely dissapearing??? i swear theres like a hamster or something stealing them...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

or its when u go buy new items then it shows up

mine likes to steal expensive stuff, or stuff thats going to get me in trouble

it stole my pen that i stole off my mate at work and if he doesnt get it back hes in deep doo doo aswel as me :lmfao:

ive lost my pen....i had it two seconds ago got up to go to the little girls room came back and its ran away......this stuff happens to me ALL the TIME last nite i stuck a ciggy on my couch to tidy up and then wen i wanted it it had dissapeared in a poof of smoke (hahahah smoke...cig hahah )

anyone else experiencing items strangely dissapearing??? i swear theres like a hamster or something stealing them...

i once had really hard math homework, i got up to get my sciencebook, i comeback down, and it was gone.. i was freaking out, my mom dad and i went through the house for so long, it was on the desk after i restarted the homework....i spent over an hour looking too! :blush-anim-cl:

hahaha yep! especially stationary and the remote lol and the house phone!

The remote control and the cordless telephone go missing all the time.

I couldn't find my TV remote for like 3 days so let's just say I didn't watch much TV (I mean, I did but was too lazy to keep getting up and changing the channel all the time...hehe)

Yah, and the cordless phone. My mom NEVER puts it back on the charger and then ALWAYS doesn't know where it is so, you either can't find it or...the battery runs out on you while you are on the phone...

well usually i don't lose my cell phone, but i haven't seen it for a few months:blush-anim-cl: uh oh....my mom was really angry....we've searched everywere.:thumbdown: still haven't found it. any suggestions on who coulda takin it so i can blame it on he/she/it/creature??

The remote control and the cordless telephone go missing all the time.

I couldn't find my TV remote for like 3 days so let's just say I didn't watch much TV (I mean, I did but was too lazy to keep getting up and changing the channel all the time...hehe)

Yah, and the cordless phone. My mom NEVER puts it back on the charger and then ALWAYS doesn't know where it is so, you either can't find it or...the battery runs out on you while you are on the phone...

lol hahaha yeah we have 2 remotes for our one dvd player, and i was watching and went to the kitchen (with the remote) came back without it (without realising) and using the other identical one... then went back to the kitchen(with the other remote) hahaha and was shocked to see the other one

yeah the phone is so irritating coz i dont like a house phone to ring for long.... unless its got a good ringtone:wink2:

my socks, brushes, and two pinned plugs also disappear:mf_rosetinted:

yes!! omg, my keys are always gone when i'm already late for my tram!

and i dunno why my passport is never in the place i've put it. like i have a plane or a train in three hours and it's nowhere to be found. so every time i put it in a drawer and spend some time talking to myself "remember you put your passport in THIS drawer, so that it can be easily located when u need it" and i stare at this drawer like a moron. and then when i'm looking for it i remember i've put it in an really obvious place but dunno where. :boxed:

• 3 weeks later...