MIKA LIVE! In Cartoon Motion (The DVD)

phew!!!!thanks emerald and thanks ruby tuesday! i really feel silly...it was so easy to find them...though well to be honest i always played the dvd from beginning to end and didn't pay much attention to the sub-menus (i guess you can say that)

yup thanks again!

going to sleep now! see all tomorrow!!!:punk:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

phew!!!!thanks emerald and thanks ruby tuesday! i really feel silly...it was so easy to find them...though well to be honest i always played the dvd from beginning to end and didn't pay much attention to the sub-menus (i guess you can say that)

yup thanks again!

going to sleep now! see all tomorrow!!!:punk:

You're welcome!

Good night!! :huglove:

watched some today, but not all.

becuase i got so depressed i had to turn it off! I HATE HAVING NEVER SEEN HIM LIVE OR MET HIM!

WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, dear, welcome to the gig-frustrated club!!:punk::naughty:

:tears:

I love the dvd, I watch it very often:thumb_yello:

I love how he forgets the words during happy ending, and I love the intro of love today. And his smile at the at of any other world? I don't know if I'm right...but someone in the crowd screams 'MIKA!!!' and his smile is so adorable:wub2:

I love the dvd, I watch it very often:thumb_yello:

I love how he forgets the words during happy ending, and I love the intro of love today. And his smile at the at of any other world? I don't know if I'm right...but someone in the crowd screams 'MIKA!!!' and his smile is so adorable:wub2:

-sigh-:wub2:

i also love the bit where he jokes with martin at the begining of holly johnny:naughty:

flirty flirty mika:das:

-sigh-:wub2:

i also love the bit where he jokes with martin at the begining of holly johnny:naughty:

flirty flirty mika:das:

yeah 'Martin is in a hurry!' (or something) and then the 'yeehaa!' from martin:naughty:

and when he almost falls :naughty:

ok....now here i come with this dumb moment i have since december. i got the dvd and i can't find the hidden bits. i tried and tried and tried and thought my computer was going to explode of so much trying...:boxed:i feel dumber than ever! :badmood: HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

:sad: :sad: :sad:

and please don't laugh at me. i just got to think that maybe i got a pirated version :blink::shocked:which really scares me!

i've just read the upper post. somehow i skipped it before! trying again! if i don't succeed i might become an emo...*runs away*!!!

dont worry you didnt get a pirated version lol for some reason it doesnt work on the computer because you have to go back a chapter through the tv... it is a bit difficult to do it for the first time because it only works at a certain moment... it only works if you rewind one chapter when they are chanting and you see MIKA in red letters

This is another (slightly easier) way of finding the hidden treasures on Mika’s DVD ‘Live in cartoon motion’. there are three hidden animated clips on the DVD. Each has a link hidden in a certain menu. When you scroll onto the link it will turn red .

For the animated ’love today’ clip, go to the ‘extras’ menu, with all the videos listed. Look at the background picture. Go to the four sheep on the hill (note, there are actually five sheep but once the picture settles one is hidden by the tree!). The sheep closest to the weeping willow tree is the hidden link to the animated clip. Clip on the sheep to see the clip.

For the animated ‘purple pop star’ clip, go to the ‘a long way from home’ menu. Look at the background picture and go to the little tree with the snake coiled around it. The little apple to the right of this tree is the hidden link to this clip. Click on the apple to see the clip.

For the animated ‘big girl’ clip, go to the first ‘live from Paris’ menu with relax, big girl and my interpretation etc listed. There should be a spinning wheel on the right. Look at the purple, white and yellow lines shooting up. The middle line, the white one is the hidden link to this clip. Click on the line to see the clip.

this should deffo work! enjoy. ps who else can't wait until he brings out another DVD???? :-D:mf_lustslow:

I didnt know anything about the hidden treasures!! but thanks!!:mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

I love the DVD!! I just have the dvd cause there was no cd left in the musicstore!! all cds were selled!!:shocked:

OMM the DVD is unbelievable awesome!!! i love it sooo much. it is my biggest treasure :naughty: . i have it from February and i am watching it every night ( if I have time and i am home ) . LOVE IT!! :mf_lustslow::wub2:

i just brought them DVD nad it should arrive today or tommorow... whats the best part, and what should i watch first? should i start at the start or is there something better?

i started with the documentary. :wink2: