MIKA LIVE! In Cartoon Motion (The DVD)

Hey everyone! Im not sure if theres a thread about the DVD anywhere, but I couldnt find one. I thought this would be a good place just to give feedback and share opinions about Mikas DVD.

I saw it for the first time today, as it just came in the mail.

two words: P-O-I-N-T-L-E-S-S-L-Y D-E-L-I-C--O-U-S!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the dvd is sooooooooooooooo good, fantastic, great,... and yest it's a MASTERPIECE, and it's pointlessly delicious!

this is the first time that I bought a musicdvd and I LOVE IT! :wub2:

Have you already discovered the hidden treasures pianogirlsammy?

:thumb_yello: its perfect, just like him. :mf_lustslow:

Absoluetely!

I love how he forgets the words to Happy Ending, and no, I havent found any hidden treasure. I only got it yesterday and havent watched anything but the songs, not the extras.

I do agree that he could do a little more audience interaction.

LOVED LOLLIPOP! My dad was walking by the room when the animals first came out, and he just had this look on his face like "What in the name of all things good is this singer?"

He looked at me, and I was like, I have no idea, but its MIKA SO WHO CARES!

A texted my friend who is one vacation and has been waiting for me to get this dvd for a while. I simply said "The concert was pointlessly delicious"

She simply said...... "Holy JOHNNY IM JEALOUS!"

Stcuk in The Middle was also amazing, and I had never heard his of I want You Back before. I really like it! Very kiddish!

the dvd is sooooooooooooooo good, fantastic, great,... and yest it's a MASTERPIECE, and it's pointlessly delicious!

this is the first time that I bought a musicdvd and I LOVE IT! :wub2:

Have you already discovered the hidden treasures pianogirlsammy?

Hey,can you tell me what the hidden treasures are,I mean how do they look like? I have seen some things on DVD,but I'm not quite sure what they are...

I loved that DVD. I love the energy that. Mika is soooo much fun and keeps the audience happy. When i got to see him live it was even better. Rock on Mika fans :punk:

So jealous! NEED TO SEE HIM LIVE, NEED TO MEET HIM.

It is my dream to give him a hug, always has been!

;D

Absoluetely!

I love how he forgets the words to Happy Ending, and no, I havent found any hidden treasure. I only got it yesterday and havent watched anything but the songs, not the extras.

I do agree that he could do a little more audience interaction.

LOVED LOLLIPOP! My dad was walking by the room when the animals first came out, and he just had this look on his face like "What in the name of all things good is this singer?"

He looked at me, and I was like, I have no idea, but its MIKA SO WHO CARES!

A texted my friend who is one vacation and has been waiting for me to get this dvd for a while. I simply said "The concert was pointlessly delicious"

She simply said...... "Holy JOHNNY IM JEALOUS!"

Stcuk in The Middle was also amazing, and I had never heard his of I want You Back before. I really like it! Very kiddish!

the hidden treasures are also great.....

I'VE NEVER SEEN IT :tears:

Really?!? It's so good...if (and when...hehe) you do, you will love it.

So jealous! NEED TO SEE HIM LIVE, NEED TO MEET HIM.

It is my dream to give him a hug, always has been!

;D

He is perfection live (have only ever seen him in concert once). Aww...you want to give him a hug...that's sweet.

*coughmydreamistobeaLGandMikahaveyougottenthecluethatIwanttobeone?cough*

Hey,can you tell me what the hidden treasures are,I mean how do they look like? I have seen some things on DVD,but I'm not quite sure what they are...

Yup, for sure:wink2: Check this thread...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13066

OMG! In the extras, every third time he sing GIRL IN THE BLUE WITH THE BIG BUST ON

during his acoustic Love Today, he says BIG BUTT ON! or BIG BUTTON!

It made me laugh so hard! That one video is my favorite part of the whole DVD.

<3

• 2 months later...

This is another (slightly easier) way of finding the hidden treasures on Mika’s DVD ‘Live in cartoon motion’. there are three hidden animated clips on the DVD. Each has a link hidden in a certain menu. When you scroll onto the link it will turn red .

For the animated ’love today’ clip, go to the ‘extras’ menu, with all the videos listed. Look at the background picture. Go to the four sheep on the hill (note, there are actually five sheep but once the picture settles one is hidden by the tree!). The sheep closest to the weeping willow tree is the hidden link to the animated clip. Clip on the sheep to see the clip.

For the animated ‘purple pop star’ clip, go to the ‘a long way from home’ menu. Look at the background picture and go to the little tree with the snake coiled around it. The little apple to the right of this tree is the hidden link to this clip. Click on the apple to see the clip.

For the animated ‘big girl’ clip, go to the first ‘live from Paris’ menu with relax, big girl and my interpretation etc listed. There should be a spinning wheel on the right. Look at the purple, white and yellow lines shooting up. The middle line, the white one is the hidden link to this clip. Click on the line to see the clip.

this should deffo work! enjoy. ps who else can't wait until he brings out another DVD???? :-D:mf_lustslow:

OMG, I watch this DVD every day, pretty much. I've never watched something so much. Well, not since I was a little kid and I watched a tape of the making of Michael Jackson's Thriller every day, but that was like 12 years ago. lol Anyhoo, I had the DVD for nearly a month when I discovered the hidden treasures. haha

i know im so late but i just got mine in the mail yesterday and it was AMAZING..my fam was so scared to even go near me while i was watching it that my mom didnt call me for dinner she just brought it down to me instead haha my fam is so frightened of my mika obsession!!!

o btw i know people who just see it dont realize it but if you press last chapter at the begining when they have the cheering (MIKA MIKA MIKA) and you see the mika sign in red letters it gives you a secret chapter:wink2:

Where is that?:blink:

The last chapter of what part?

Btw' date=' I really LOVE the DVD, it's very good! And the doc is so funny and interesting!!:thumb_yello:[/color']

ok....now here i come with this dumb moment i have since december. i got the dvd and i can't find the hidden bits. i tried and tried and tried and thought my computer was going to explode of so much trying...:boxed:i feel dumber than ever! :badmood: HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

:sad: :sad: :sad:

and please don't laugh at me. i just got to think that maybe i got a pirated version :blink::shocked:which really scares me!

i've just read the upper post. somehow i skipped it before! trying again! if i don't succeed i might become an emo...*runs away*!!!

ok....now here i come with this dumb moment i have since december. i got the dvd and i can't find the hidden bits. i tried and tried and tried and thought my computer was going to explode of so much trying...:boxed:i feel dumber than ever! :badmood: HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

:sad: :sad:

and please don't laugh at me. i just got to think that maybe i got a pirated version :blink::shocked:which really scares me!

Well, you have the main menu. There, there's nothing. But in three sub-menues (can you say that? lool), if you search, you will find things to click on (in one, it's a sheep, another, it's an apple I think, and the third, it's not an object, but just right to the chapter list, there's an area where you can click). The MIKA MIKA MIKA thing, I haven't found... Hope I helped:thumb_yello:

And just so you know, I bought the DVD three months ago and I hadn't found the hidden treasures either haha