homework...

ok, so this may possible be the worst thread ever started, but im soooo bored doing my homework right now, i thought id post wat it is

Science: essay(astronomy), write a childrens book (ec)

English: essay (anne sullivan), speech (shakespeare), hamlet junk, thesis statement thing, spelling packet, reading...

Math: study for exam, practice dittos (an older version of a exam after about 3 more that have to come b4 it, [sigh])

history: map(cattle trails of the old west...harder than it sounds), notes, & anne sullivan crap that i have no idea what i have to do.. memorize the gettysburg address

well today i dnt have that much, i just dnt want to do it, i know its lame, but i felt like getting away from my hw, and start a new thread

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well b/c nearing end of school, it's mostly just studyin. but has any1 read 'the color purple'? i havta fill out some book report kinda info on it and need some help. any one willin?:bleh:

The Color Purple thing that you said reminded me of "The Color of Friendship" Disney Channel movie... I liked it haha. It was very good. Have you seen it?

Anyways, homework. I've got an essay for English and thats it! Whoop!

Tomorrow I have Chemistry (which my teacher if gone for all week because he's in Baja for a trip, so we have a sub {Yeeess}), History, and English. :wink2:

Wow, you have a lot of homework.

Last semester (Leadership, Anthropology/Sociology/Psychology, Math, English) is over, so no homework from there...obviously!!!

Today, homework...what do I have?

Marketing- nothing

Multimedia/Web Desing- nothing

Media Arts- nothing

Media Studies- nothing

Well...let me explain myself. At my school, there needs to be a summitive evealuation that is worth 30% of your mark (it is either a final project, an exam, or a combination of both). Well...this semester, I have all final projects...NO EXAMS!!! (yay...that means I get off school early!!!) But I can guarantee you that I will be EXTRA stressed and EXTRA sleep depriven for the fact that I will have 4 major projects due...AT THE SAME TIME!!! Now that sucks...

I don't even want to imagine what homework will be like next year...GRADE 12!!!

The Color Purple thing that you said reminded me of "The Color of Friendship" Disney Channel movie... I liked it haha. It was very good. Have you seen it?

Anyways, homework. I've got an essay for English and thats it! Whoop!

Tomorrow I have Chemistry (which my teacher if gone for all week because he's in Baja for a trip, so we have a sub {Yeeess}), History, and English. :wink2:

oh ya i have seen that movie! it's really good!, but i don't think i could write about that for 'the color purple'!:naughty:

Last semester (Leadership, Anthropology/Sociology/Psychology, Math, English) is over, so no homework from there...obviously!!!

Marketing- nothing

Media Arts- nothing

Media Studies- nothing

Well...let me explain myself. At my school, there needs to be a summitive evealuation that is worth 30% of your mark (it is either a final project, an exam, or a combination of both). Well...this semester, I have all final projects...NO EXAMS!!! (yay...that means I get off school early!!!) But I can guarantee you that I will be EXTRA stressed and EXTRA sleep depriven for the fact that I will have 4 major projects due...AT THE SAME TIME!!! Now that sucks...

o man me too! grade 12 next year!! i really hope too that i have no semester exams so i can get a whole week off!:thumb_yello:

o man me too! grade 12 next year!! i really hope too that i have no semester exams so i can get a whole week off!:thumb_yello:

I wished I had no exams next year. But it looks like I'll have some:

1) Business Leadership

2) Canadian and World Issues

3) World History

4) English

5) Studies in Literature

6) The Writer's Craft

7) Individual and Families in a Diverse Society (a.k.a. Family Studies...)

8) Video Production

This year was definately much more fun:

1) Leadership

2) Math

3) English

4) Anthropology/Sociology/Psychology

5) Marketing

6) Multimedia/Web Design

7) Media Arts

8) Media Studies

I wished I had no exams next year. But it looks like I'll have some:

1) Business Leadership

2) Canadian and World Issues

3) World History

4) English

5) Studies in Literature

6) The Writer's Craft

7) Individual and Families in a Diverse Society (a.k.a. Family Studies...)

8) Video Production

This year was definately much more fun:

1) Leadership

2) Math

3) English

4) Anthropology/Sociology/Psychology

5) Marketing

6) Multimedia/Web Design

7) Media Arts

8) Media Studies

You get 8 classes!!???

dayum. i wish we had 8! we only have six so i had to give up a language for a year and do it myself and I can only have one music entered class. And i'll be taking core classes till the end.:thumbdown:

I've only got 4 classes each semester...but I guess that make 8 by the end of the year so my point is pretty moot :lmfao:

In my grade 12, the only required classes I have to take are English 12 and Fral (Francais Langue--only necessary for people in French Immersion) 12.

Marketing- nothing

Media Arts- nothing

Media Studies- nothing

OMG! last year, when i was in 7th grade, i had to take anthropolpgy, we read the illiad too, and i slept through at least half of it, we couldnt understand why a teacher (he was very helpful we read this 4 literature tho) would start off the year w/ the illiad, in 7th grade too!

You guys all get a lot of homework!! :shocked:- and I presume you live in America??

Eeesh.. when I was at secondary/high school we only took four classes and hardly got any homework as such...

I'm in university now- and there is a lot of work to do (essays, revision, coursework) etc- but I make sure I do it straight away so it doesn't all get on top of me!! :thumb_yello:

Marketing- nothing

Media Arts- nothing

Media Studies- nothing

omg! i had that same thing, and a few of them involved me memorizing a speech, and so im glad, they were all due last week, but tomorrow, i have a math "exit exam" and it determines if i will repeate this math (again, lol) or go on and persue a head (the reason im taking my math class right now is bcuz: in 6th grade iw as in 6th grade math, in 7th grade, i skipped my 7th grade math, and pre algebra and went straight into algebra... had the worse teacher ever, never learened ANYTHING! lol and this year, my teacher is confusing, and i have trouble on graphing, lol..so i hope i pass it, it is HUGE!~!!

You guys all get a lot of homework!! :shocked:- and I presume you live in America??

Eeesh.. when I was at secondary/high school we only took four classes and hardly got any homework as such...

I'm in university now- and there is a lot of work to do (essays, revision, coursework) etc- but I make sure I do it straight away so it doesn't all get on top of me!! :thumb_yello:

ya, o last year, that one class i was talking about w/ the anthropology and stuff, we wrote at least 1 essay a week, and we had 2 tests a week, and argg! it was horendous! thats what u get 4 being in the gate core tho (smart class) but that teacher i had is harder than all the other teachers in our district..and thats in highschool too, so it should b a breeze in literature, language arts, and if i ever 4 some strange reason wanted to take anthropology again, i guess i would have a skill...lol

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...