I hate this week

Starrats

I really really hate this week

I can't get to sleep at night, I wake up way to early in the morning

when I was at the animal shelter last Monday I found my 2 favourite hamsters dead in there cage. And someone was going to call that night because they wanted to adopt her :tears:

I ordered something for one of my own hamsters and is was broken, so I had to send it back which cost me €6,20 extra.:boxed:

I ordered a lot of stuff from another site for my animals and they keep complaining that I haven't paid yet but I did

I have small blisters on my hands that itch :boxed: (when I get them it means I'm stressed)

I ordered a cute little hamster for on my mobile phone but I got a message today that they don't have them any more in the colour that I wanted :tears:

Got a letter that says that i have to meet with my *I don't know what to call it person* and I have to bring a list with all the job interviews I had over the past 6 months and guess what, I cant find it anywhere :tears:

I want to buy a cute hamster cage but they are nowhere to be found right now :boxed:

every time my hamster sits in a cute position my camera decides to make a blurry bright picture.

Everything is going wrong this week :tears:

sorry for bothering you all but I had to write it somewhere.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heyyyyyy it's all gonna be ok... hear me... this week is almost done... so get your ears up and be brave! :D don't stress out...it's not gonna help... think clearly... the list of your job interviews is probably somewhere on a side...think where the last time did u saw it...

I'm sorry about the hamsters in a shelter... I know it hurts but you have to go on... help other hamsters... :) and it's not just a talk... I know what I'm saying...been there done that.... so keep up the good work and stay positive ok?.... and breathe.... in....out.....in....out....in....out....

Awwww poor you! As you've already read in the Dutch thread I was completely broke down too this week. But I decided that everyone who is working against me, everyone who's trying to make it hard for me to stay positive, can drop dead. Won't let them get me down. Made up my mind and made new plans. If my boss won't pay me and won't offer me a job in the right function then not. I bet there are other persons who want to help me out. Bless them, I'll save my time and energy for them in the future. If that so called friend doesn't write or call back then screw her. I have some friends that are really worth my attention, time and money. If that annoying pain is getting worse I won't take it anymore. The doctor won't listen but I know it helps to take some extra Symoron. I won't ask, I'll just do it.

I had more then enough of it last week and cried whole night. But I won't give up, I'll fight back, even harder if that's necessary....

Just hope you're feeling better really soon. Sometimes life's just not fair. Some guys have all the luck, but it seems that we're just not that kind of person:wink2: If there's anything I can do for you (ik heb ook te stellen gehad met het UWV en de Sociale Dienst enzo, misschien kan ik je ergens mee helpen?) just pm me and I'll see what I can do:thumb_yello:

Remember; life sucks, suck it back:bleh:

Awwww poor you! As you've already read in the Dutch thread I was completely broke down too this week. But I decided that everyone who is working against me, everyone who's trying to make it hard for me to stay positive, can drop dead. Won't let them get me down. Made up my mind and made new plans. If my boss won't pay me and won't offer me a job in the right function then not. I bet there are other persons who want to help me out. Bless them, I'll save my time and energy for them in the future. If that so called friend doesn't write or call back then screw her. I have some friends that are really worth my attention, time and money. If that annoying pain is getting worse I won't take it anymore. The doctor won't listen but I know it helps to take some extra Symoron. I won't ask, I'll just do it.

I had more then enough of it last week and cried whole night. But I won't give up, I'll fight back, even harder if that's necessary....

Just hope you're feeling better really soon. Sometimes life's just not fair. Some guys have all the luck, but it seems that we're just not that kind of person:wink2: If there's anything I can do for you (ik heb ook te stellen gehad met het UWV en de Sociale Dienst enzo, misschien kan ik je ergens mee helpen?) just pm me and I'll see what I can do:thumb_yello:

Remember; life sucks, suck it back:bleh:

:wub2::wub2:

when I was at the animal shelter last Monday I found my 2 favourite hamsters dead in there cage. And someone was going to call that night because they wanted to adopt her :tears:

I ordered something for one of my own hamsters and is was broken, so I had to send it back which cost me €6,20 extra.:boxed:

I ordered a lot of stuff from another site for my animals and they keep complaining that I haven't paid yet but I did

I have small blisters on my hands that itch :boxed: (when I get them it means I'm stressed)

I ordered a cute little hamster for on my mobile phone but I got a message today that they don't have them any more in the colour that I wanted :tears:

Got a letter that says that i have to meet with my *I don't know what to call it person* and I have to bring a list with all the job interviews I had over the past 6 months and guess what, I cant find it anywhere :tears:

I want to buy a cute hamster cage but they are nowhere to be found right now :boxed:

every time my hamster sits in a cute position my camera decides to make a blurry bright picture.

lady luck is'nt on your side i'm sorry this had to happen

I've had a really rough week also.:boxed: I'm sorry you had to go through all that.

We all have our rough days, weeks...months..:boxed: But life goes on, things get better. It happens. But lets keep our chins up and march forward. Things will get better, we need to stay positive.

well that sucks! but you know, sometimes we have days/weeks like that. I believe it's because that way we learn to really appreciate the good moments! and you know I always have faith that in those situations luck will turn around and after all the BAD luck you had, imagine what next week would be like if you got that amount of GOOD luck!! :punk:

awww! im sorry, thats really sad, well i hope everything gets straightened out 4 u! and i hope next week is much better!