What item of Mika's would you most like to own?

jodi2518

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by Dark Angel

can you resist this? I cant....

By jovies! I don't think I can resist one bit! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

What's the original link to the photo? I want to see where that gabulous looking union jack flag came from.

hmm, items i want of mika that he might give away in an auction?

*thinks*

yes, maybe some original artwork from TBWKTM album cover, definitely wouldn't mind having that on my wall. :bleh: or his watch from the rain video, i like that too. i also wouldn't mind having a pair of those glitter-mika-shoes, but a) not so sure about wanting an used pair of shoes :aah: and b) i doubt that his shoe size would fit me, and i wouldn't hang them on my wall or anything, but want to wear them! guess that'd be the problem with a lot of his clothes, they wouldn't fit me. the shirts maybe... oh yes, wasn't there one shirt with a gold border on the collar? i'd like that, if it fit me. :bleh:

why do you all want that necklace, i actually find it quite ugly! :aah: i like the idea in general of such a puppet-necklace, but that walter van dingens self portrait, um, nah. do you want it because mika wears it so often, or because you actually like it and would wear it yourself? :blink: think it's not hard to make with a bit of felt and some yarn. :dunno:

why do you all want that necklace, i actually find it quite ugly! :aah: i like the idea in general of such a puppet-necklace, but that walter van dingens self portrait, um, nah. do you want it because mika wears it so often, or because you actually like it and would wear it yourself? :blink: think it's not hard to make with a bit of felt and some yarn. :dunno:
Because it awesome... and hes had it in his mouth :roftl: