Mika Gets To Work On Sophomore Album

greta

now im kind of scared for the second album...

anyway what do we have in bag? HDYLM, Loverboy and what? i dont know about HJ, its a really different song

I'm NOT scared. just looking very forward, as I have been for a while.

and we'd have a whole new album in store, basing on what he's written already. I doubt loverboy will be in the bunch, VERY SADLY. :boxed:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

T4P greta

But, only 3 songs in the bag so far?? :boxed:

Not to be impatient or anything but I thought he might have done more than that by now..I guess we really are in for a long wait.

hmm I guess it depends on what "In the bag" means... if they are completely finished,recorded, ready to go on the album it's good but if he's only just finished writing them it's not good :naughty:

anyway thanks for positing this!!

Hmmmm... Interesting... Thanks Greta, fast as usual :thumb_yello:

greta! you google wh*re:roftl:

yes you're really fast, i just came across that and was gonna make a thread for it.....

but ther was one already:naughty:

thanx:thumb_yello:

3 songs in the bag ?

2 of them we already know i guess !

I don't think HJ will be on the album... he always presents HMDYLM like a new song from the second album but never for HJ...

Yes, same here, I don't think it will be on there....So it looks like we only know one for now:naughty:.

Maybe she found another fake blog:lmfao:

:lmao:

yup. The song would be called "My fans are psycho's" :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao: :lmao:

I'm excited about he says its coming along and hope it wont be too long to come out but kinda worried and hope it does do as well as his first if it doesnt do anyone think mika would be very dissapointed or is it expected a second album not to do as well as artist first especially at how well first did its still in top 10 now after a year I'll love the second album no matter what happens though I love all his songs even the bonus songs off the imported american album and from singles especally only one love that

I'm glad Mika doesn't make promises. Good for him for not giving a time frame.

If I could only make a suggestion, however (hoping that he reads this or Team Mika reads this and relays messages back...:naughty:) that the lyrics to ALL the songs be printed inside the album cover.

And when you start promoting the next album tour, please don't do Toronto in December, January or February. Besides us crazies that queue in the morning, Andy gets cold as he films us outside. Anyways, I'd rather visit Australia during those months while you tour there.

Thank you. :cool:

If I could only make a suggestion, however (hoping that he reads this or Team Mika reads this and relays messages back...:naughty:) that the lyrics to ALL the songs be printed inside the album cover.

And when you start promoting the next album tour, please don't do Toronto in December, January or February. Besides us crazies that queue in the morning, Andy gets cold as he films us outside. Anyways, I'd rather visit Australia during those months while you tour there.

The lyrics printed in the album would really be a great idea!:thumb_yello:

Although we are having a lot of fun trying to figure out what they can be!:wink2:

And for the touring, please come to Sweden during summer time, when we where waiting after the show last time, in November it started to snow.

Mika thought it was exciting but we didn’t find it really that thrilling!:naughty:

Thanks Suzy! I'm not too keen about winter gigs in Canada... Plus Becky can't come until June :thumbdown:

Well said! Worth repeating:

Mika, this is the magic formula...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mika + Toronto + Anytime = Good

BUT

Toronto + Dec/Jan/Feb = Baaaaad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~