• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh nice and healthy ginger tea :thumb_yello:

Agghooooo Chooooooooooooooooooo

I have hayfever :boxed:

Ooooh...sucks to be you. Normally mine kicks in around April or when it first starts getting hot and sunny...seeing as we have had no hot weather at all yet, it looks like I'm in for an easy time in that respect. :sneaky2:

I was talking to someone the other day who said that we had 11 sunny days last summer. 11! Isn't that pathetic? That's not even half a month!

HK - glad we found the right picture, a real team effort there.

But don't let Kelzy near it, god knows what she would photoshop it into:roftl:

Is that a new verb: to photoshop?:blink:

To photoshop, or not to photoshop.. that is the temptation.. :naughty:

hahaha, but I'm not in a particularly mean mood right now so he's lucky :bleh:

I just found out my friends dad passed away, so I'm kinda :boxed::tears:

Heya Everyone :huglove:

Heya Kelz!

That's too bad about your friend's dad...my French teacher had to fly to France all of a sudden cause her brother died, just like that, while he was playing soccer...I feel really bad for her cause I know her mum's really sick as well.

On the subject of photoshop, however...there's a discussion in the Mika's Whores thread about Mika being a pimp. If you ever feel so inclined, can you make one of him decked out in a furry jacket, hat, cane, etc? :roftl: He'll hate me forever for asking this.

Heya Kelz!

That's too bad about your friend's dad...my French teacher had to fly to France all of a sudden cause her brother died, just like that, while he was playing soccer...I feel really bad for her cause I know her mum's really sick as well.

On the subject of photoshop, however...there's a discussion in the Mika's Whores thread about Mika being a pimp. If you ever feel so inclined, can you make one of him decked out in a furry jacket, hat, cane, etc? :roftl: He'll hate me forever for asking this.

Heya Danershka!

My friends dad died, "just like that" too. In his sleep. I'd seen him only about 2 weeks ago and he was great. But he had diabetes and I assume that's played up.. I have to go over there soon. I'm just trying to come to terms with it a bit so I'm strong for them. This guy was like a father in law to me because everyone tried to get me and my friend together but we never did.. I always said "there's no chemistry" :naughty:

And his dad always stirred me about that. Actually mum always called him and his wife "The outlaws" because I refused to marry their son :roftl:

They're like family.

ok, now i'm teary again..

I made a pimpin Mika.. I'll post it for you in there..

Ohh, that's awful...:huglove:

My grandfather passed away in his sleep as well. He was only 70, but I never really grieved for him because he lived in Israel and I hadn't seen him in about 5 years. I guess it never really set in, but I know that if I ever go back there and it's just my grandmother it'll hit me like a ton of bricks.

Awww :huglove: That would be hard. 70 really is young still..

I'm glad I got to see him a few weeks ago. I sh*t-stirred him so my last memories a funny one.. and we talked about why we have easter eggs at easter :roftl:

Another friend just turned up and she's given me a good hugging and shaking so I think I'm ready to get my ass over to Maggie's.

*waves*

(Hope they like pimp Mika.. :naughty: i lol'd..

It's a bit sloppy, but my head's not really with it.. meh :bleh: )

Hoopla Mikamites!

Of course you are...did you ever doubt it

Yes... sometimes I don't feel loved by some people :tears:...

Who am I kidding? Like I give a sh!t what people think!

hey! sorry for OT

one of our users needs help! it's just one klick (or maby 2 :naughty:) and you will help to bring the smile to childs face! c'mon I belive in ya! MFC-ers got to stick together! for more info go here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15015

thank you

AnnaMariaPetra don't know nothing about my spamming threads action so if it's wrong etc please put all the consequences on me only. thx

Love your avie Meg! :das:

Okay, so instead of a petition I vote we do a fundraiser with choccies, or whatever, raise enough money for Mika's airfares (and Luke's!) and then we can pick him up at the airport, bring him to the verandah, so besides airfares there are very few additional expenses.

What? No Martin?

..... & heya Jols ... I'm liking the Mika/Luke Verandah idea ..... hehehe ... (of course) .....

But... but... MARTIN!!!

Where in Perth?

Frigged if I know... He was there for 3 months...

And not that was I was really interested in asking exactly where he lived... other things on my mind actually :das:...

Clothed.

Moody.

You'd smile if you were in Australia, Mika.

Well and truly...

Orrrrr, she could give him a petition!

Everyone here seems to support our cause ... on here. Only one person mentioned us to him over the american tour and he couldn't even reply

Very good point... cause some little sh!t threw a glass at him... still, the Americans could show us some love and support us... oh, and don't forget Mellody, she asked Luke and John... and I think Mika as well...

Morning aussies , hope the sun is shining and the water is lapping and all other things associated with aussie land is happening today

Erm... *looks around*

Nope... no water... that's what happens when you live in the outback.

Just a wee bit dry here anyways... seeing as we're in a drought.

No... Blow harder Freddie :roftl:

Oh geez... I really want to make a dirty comment... but it's not exactly appropriate... and I don't really want to think about David blowing harder... EWWWWWW!!!

Screw it... twas sorta dirty...

Hoopla Mikamites!

HOOPLA TEEGS :wub2:

Yes... sometimes I don't feel loved by some people :tears: ...

*slaps you with love* slap.gif

Very good point... cause some little sh!t threw a glass at him... still, the Americans could show us some love and support us... oh, and don't forget Mellody, she asked Luke and John... and I think Mika as well...

Who threw a glass??

Oh geez... I really want to make a dirty comment... but it's not exactly appropriate... and I don't really want to think about David blowing harder... EWWWWWW!!!

Screw it... twas sorta dirty...

:lmfao: *hides*

Hey...How's everyone?:wub2:

Heya StuckZy!!! :huglove:

I'm ok. How are you?

862499tz159cosm5.gif

Cute Pig!

well, here it's 7:55pm :thumb_yello:

how about where you live?

It's 7:55pm and very, very dark outside.

What time is it in Pervville? :lol3:

xo:das:

It's Portugal, MJV dear, and it's 11 AM on Friday:bleh:

everyone..i have some news..

i'm going to be leaving the MFC for a few weeks..

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15230

:das:

:blink::crybaby: