The Australian Thread: Part Thirteen

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: thanks! :wink2:

not that anyone really cares, but in three days, it will be exactly a year since i joined the MFC :thumb_yello:

:shocked:"not that anyone really cares" ..... :sneaky2: .... pfffttt ... we'll have none of that here ..... :wink2: ... WOOT ... 1 year !!!

:shocked:"not that anyone really cares" ..... :sneaky2: .... pfffttt ... we'll have none of that here ..... :wink2: ... WOOT ... 1 year !!!

:roftl: ok then..it's not that exciting..that's what i was meant to say.

:boxed:

I lurk and read there but don't post. It's got a darker, smarter and more mature vibe than here but I'd rather friendly humour during my downtime. :bleh:

i like to read through posts, and maybe download a few of his rare songs..:naughty:

i'm not used to that forum..yeah you're right, it is dark.

um..i thought they were having a concert in Melbourne soon..

:doh: It sold out in like 2 minutes :tears:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=11310525&blogID=404102147&Mytoken=4A0A9B73-CBAF-4082-AE071196BD2A34F42521971

Thanks OKD ..... clicked on the link ... but it comes up with an ... erm ... interesting page ... :roftl: .... haven't figured how how to see the fricking hot mika vid .... pfffttt ....

:lmfao:! To see the fricking hot mika vid you type the three letter in the box to the right of the "megaupload" logo, wait a second, and then click download :thumb_yello: It's kinda big though (it's full size of SD fillmore)

Hey OD... is no one else has yet its here

Ahhh, thankies! Oooh, new banner!

oooh what's this?

i joined!

How didn't you know about it? :doh:

Sorry this is off-topic but I really like your signature!

What's the topic? :naughty:

it has only been a few weeks since me exams, and i've missed out on heapsss of things!

exams take up too much time.

i get my results for my music soon. :shocked: yeah, i'm scared, hopefully i passed.:bleh:

The picture quality of the gig is a mess (apart from the tight trousers :das:) and then the interview has that awful German in it :boxed: - but the audio of the concert is GORGEOUS!

Technically it's not mine; it's Summer's (an MFCer from the USA). She had uploaded that version earlier but her link is gone now (ST told me). So.. I think it's ok *shrugs*

Fill in those 3 letter into the box in the top right corner; that'll lead you to a page where you have to click "free download" and then wait 25 or 45 seconds.

I have been photoshopping:

patsylikasmuke.jpg:newyear: I like it

I missed several pages of Aussie thread over the weekend and the pc has been soooo slow I couldn't be bothered going back to read it all... I was going to ask questions about the hot Mika vid, but if you say it's Summer's then I'll presume it's the Sweet Dreams at the Filmore one?

:roftl: thanks! :wink2:

not that anyone really cares, but in three days, it will be exactly a year since i joined the MFC :thumb_yello:

Of course we care about stuff like that! (Remind me in three days time though, won't you?)

Sorry, I obviously got really distracted in the middle of that post :naughty:

I'm watching a documentary about bears. The little motorised cameras are so fricking fantastically camoflaged :P

The picture quality of the gig is a mess (apart from the tight trousers ) and then the interview has that awful German in it - but the audio of the concert is GORGEOUS!

:biggrin2:

Technically it's not mine; it's Summer's (an MFCer from the USA). She had uploaded that version earlier but her link is gone now (ST told me). So.. I think it's ok *shrugs*

:cheerful_h4h:

I have been photoshopping:

patsylikasmuke.jpg I like it

:woot_jump::roftl:

not that anyone really cares, but in three days, it will be exactly a year since i joined the MFC

:woot_jump:

I lurk and read there but don't post. It's got a darker, smarter and more mature vibe than here but I'd rather friendly humour during my downtime.

*pbs*

it has only been a few weeks since me exams, and i've missed out on heapsss of things!

i get my results for my music soon. :shocked: yeah, i'm scared, hopefully i passed.:bleh:

I think I get my results for music back tomorrow!

I got my English results back today. I got one of only two A-'s in the whole year. I go on about my results way too much but English really matters to me so I was proud of myself! :thumb_yello:

I also got science back today. 74%. It's alright I suppose...

I got my English results back today. I got one of only two A-'s in the whole year. I go on about my results way too much but English really matters to me so I was proud of myself! :thumb_yello:

that's really good! :thumb_yello:

for my school music i got 89%..

i'm worried about my actual practical violin exam..

i don't get good marks when i have to write 3 essays in english so i got an overall mark of B :thumbdown:

that's really good! :thumb_yello:

i don't get good marks when i have to write 3 essays in english so i got an overall mark of B :thumbdown:

Thanks! :blush-anim-cl:

Well done on the good music result and good luck on getting another good one on the practical! I'm sure you don't need it though! :wink2:

B is a pretty great result!

i get my results for my music soon. :shocked: yeah, i'm scared, hopefully i passed.

:tears:

:biggrin2:

I missed several pages of Aussie thread over the weekend and the pc has been soooo slow I couldn't be bothered going back to read it all... I was going to ask questions about the hot Mika vid, but if you say it's Summer's then I'll presume it's the Sweet Dreams at the Filmore one?

:roftl:yes.

Of course we care about stuff like that! (Remind me in three days time though, won't you?)

*tells you to remind me to remind you in 3 days time*:fisch:

Who's seen curvey CD cases like this before?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/PATRICK-WOLF-THE-MAGIC-POSITION-SPECIAL-ED-CD-NEW_W0QQitemZ380038305386QQihZ025QQcategoryZ1049QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em122

Thanks! :blush-anim-cl:

Well done on the good music result and good luck on getting another good one on the practical! I'm sure you don't need it though! :wink2:

B is a pretty great result!

i think i might need all the luck i can get :naughty:

thanks!

i'm glad exams are over.

i'm really not looking forward to term 4 or year 12 though..

Not me!:no:

By 'curvey' do you mean the corners of the case aren't pointy? If so I have, Powderfinger's "Vulture Street" for one (which btw is a f*cking good album). :thumb_yello:

I got my English results back today. I got one of only two A-'s in the whole year. I go on about my results way too much but English really matters to me so I was proud of myself!

:shocked::punk:

i don't get good marks when i have to write 3 essays in english so i got an overall mark of B

:shocked::punk:

B is good though!

Not me!:no:

Oh good! I thought I might just be incredibly un-CD-cultured, has ANYONE seen one? Do we not have them in Australia? :tears:

Holly says: "if you push the curved bits down, the case can open all the way round so the front of it points down like an upside down L - normal cases just open flat"

That-that is so cool! WHY DON'T WE HAVE CDS LIKE THAT???

oooh i have!!

i used to work at JB Hi-Fi and there were heaps of cd's like that! :thumb_yello:

By 'curvey' do you mean the corners of the case aren't pointy? If so I have, Powderfinger's "Vulture Street" for one (which btw is a f*cking good album). :thumb_yello:

Oh noooo! I am incredibly-un-CD-cultured! :roftl:

(And am incredibly slow at writing posts)

*must go and look for curvy CDs sometime*

Oh noooo! I am incredibly-un-CD-cultured! :roftl:

(And am incredibly slow at writing posts)

*must go and look for curvy CDs sometime*

You are a victim of the (music download) times. :naughty:

I still prefer to buy CD's because while it's convenient to carry with me all of my music in my pocket in my Creative Zen it comes at a cost to audio quality so if I'm at home I'd rather listen to CD's - I also like to have the shiny cases with the pretty booklets. :bleh:

You are a victim of the (music download) times.

I still prefer to buy CD's because while it's convenient to carry with me all of my music in my pocket in my Creative Zen it comes at a cost to audio quality so if I'm at home I'd rather listen to CD's - I also like to have the shiny cases with the pretty booklets.

I am, I am. I am a massive cheapo, but I DO :wub2: the shiny cases with the pretty booklets :cheerful_h4h:

I don't think I own any CDs that I hadn't already downloaded before hand :naughty: (except for comedy CDs :roftl:)

Did I mention I'm a massive cheapo? PW CDs are really expensive :naughty: hence the ebay-searching.