The Australian Thread: Part Thirteen

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bye Teegs! Have fun with your washing

Oh yeah... washing is great fun :sneaky2:...

And, uh, so I was thinking today at work (yes, truly). Like, about Teegs' online petition and facebook group and how they had gone relatively well, but then I thought "well wtf is the point? So we know how many people think we should have a tour?'". Yeah and then I thought about the actual physical possibility of giving something to Mika in July and I came to the conclusion it's still possible. We have the online stuff to print, and then we can make a handwritten one, but get overseas people to scan it, and we can scan/send ours. And we can make some pointlessly funny photoshops, and stick it all together in a book. And then we force someone to get it to him. Yeah, it could work. *runs off to find out the festival dates*

Sounds good... *passes baton of organisation to OKD*

Who do we know that's going? :naughty:

that means we have ... a month, at the very most. Wait, take a week postage, 3 weeks, really like 2 weeks :naughty:

Better get to it then... I have a few photoshopped pics... like the bogan Mika... and the feral ute... and the AFL player...

I called mum before.. She went to see U23D at imax and she said "Bono's Hot" :naughty: Conversion completed. Except she'll want to borrow my dvd's now.. :thumbdown:

That's cool that your mum thinks he's hot... you'll just have to burn her her own copy...

Just the one, then :naughty:

Yep, sounds about right! :naughty:

Yes, it's sad and OMG I cried my eyes out when I went to see BTT at the movies...no kids were crying mind you, just me!

Haha! I could've told you not to watch that at the movies. I specially didn't go and see it at the cinemas. That was my favourite book when I was a kid, first book I read multiple times (yeah, we're talking pre-Harry Potter here), my copy probably has about 30 litres of tears soaked into it though :naughty:

My vote goes to pay it forward or ladder 49

Ohh, Pay it forward, I saw that on TV once, I can't really remember it except the basic concept, and that it was good :naughty:

Rabbit Proof Fence wins hands-down for the saddest movie in the world.

I was forced to watch it in school, thus irreversibly making me hate it's guts. :thumbdown:

Are you talking about male British musicians?

2408731738_de705f17c9.jpg

Are now :boing:

Last edited by Petra : Today at 06:50 AM. Reason: I was told it is en vogue to edit :blink

:lmfao:

66810.jpg

Wo-ah!

Who is that even? The person jumping in a box? From Coldplay then? Why are they all standing in boxes, btw? Why is this the first time I have noticed they are standing in boxed?

Sounds good... *passes baton of organisation to OKD*

*avoids baton like the plague*

*wastes time doing nothing instead of organising anything*

Better get to it then... I have a few photoshopped pics... like the bogan Mika... and the feral ute... and the AFL player...

Ahhh, we have to do it! Okay! *runs off to plan on AMF*

The Kooks at Cologne:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zd1z0yrp0xy

What version is it?

Heya!

No time to MQ as have to go out..

Silver.. If the egg was first, how did it get there?

Teegs.. Hoopla.

ER.. Chris Martin :wub2:

Tan.. You're a postwhore.

Bec.. Go to bed.

Petra.. You're a spammer :lol3:

HK.. Why were you "not" here?

Boomer.. *reminds you again to remind me tomorrow*

Anyone else.. :bye: Hi!!!

Heya!

No time to MQ as have to go out..

Silver.. If the egg was first, how did it get there?

Teegs.. Hoopla.

ER.. Chris Martin :wub2:

Tan.. You're a postwhore.

Bec.. Go to bed.

Petra.. You're a spammer :lol3:

HK.. Why were you "not" here?

Boomer.. *reminds you again to remind me tomorrow*

Anyone else.. :bye: Hi!!!

That's just great. Put a song in my head and give me no lyrics, title or artist to youtube search. *runs off to search "da doo ron ron ron" to see if it comes up with anything*

The egg was first. It was laid by some hybrid bird creature, and the mutated spawn it produced (the egg) was the first chicken :rolls_eyes:

*reminds you to remind me to remind you tomorrow to remind me*

That's just great. Put a song in my head and give me no lyrics, title or artist to youtube search. *runs off to search "da doo ron ron ron" to see if it comes up with anything*

The egg was first. It was laid by some hybrid bird creature, and the mutated spawn it produced (the egg) was the first chicken :rolls_eyes:

*reminds you to remind me to remind you tomorrow to remind me*

Hi lovelies!

Met him on a Monday and my heart stood still

Da doo ron ron ron, da doo ron ron

Somebody told me that his name was Bill

Can't think of anymore. It's way old, like the 50's or something.

Hi lovelies!

Met him on a Monday and my heart stood still

Somebody told me that his name was Bill

Can't think of anymore. It's way old, like the 50's or something.

Hahaha! I seriously read back on my quote all confused and then decided you must have quoted the wrong person and then still was confused about who you were talking about having met on Monday. And then I read past the first line :naughty:

Thank you! I looked it up and ... I could have just search "da doo ron ron ron" (although I didn't, because I'm lazy and assumed it wouldn't work), because guess what it's called?

(Da doo ron ron) :rolls_eyes:

Hahaha! I seriously read back on my quote all confused and then decided you must have quoted the wrong person and then still was confused about who you were talking about having met on Monday. And then I read past the first line :naughty:

Thank you! I looked it up and ... I could have just search "da doo ron ron ron" (although I didn't, because I'm lazy and assumed it wouldn't work), because guess what it's called?

(Da doo ron ron) :rolls_eyes:

:roftl::roftl:

Ok, so I was out by a decade...

I was forced to watch it in school, thus irreversibly making me hate it's guts. :thumbdown:

Watch it again then! You're not in school anymore! Well, Uni, but you know what I mean.

Wo-ah!

Who is that even? The person jumping in a box? From Coldplay then? Why are they all standing in boxes, btw? Why is this the first time I have noticed they are standing in boxed?

Yes, Chris Martin. He's 15 years older than me...:fisch: and I have no idea why they're standing in boxes. Cause they're cool? Or the photographer/shoot organiser was mad? Either way, I like it.

BrianMay16.jpg

OMG *dies multiple times*

Dammit, I've gone all fangirly...

Gah! Now I have the 'do do ron ron ron' song in my head!

I don't know it :bleh:

Yes, Chris Martin. He's 15 years older than me...:fisch: and I have no idea why they're standing in boxes. Cause they're cool? Or the photographer/shoot organiser was mad? Either way, I like it.

OMG *dies multiple times*

Dammit, I've gone all fangirly...

Not to worry about the age gap. Brian may is 45 years older than me. :roftl:

BrianMay25.jpg

:naughty: I can keep this up all night if you want.

Not to worry about the age gap. Brian may is 45 years older than me. :roftl:

BrianMay25.jpg

:naughty: I can keep this up all night if you want.

Yummmmm. By all means, do your worst :naughty:

He was soo good-looking in his 20's. That sounded awful, but he looks...well, old now :roftl:

Well then, if the age gap isn't an issue then all I need to do is steal him from Gwyneth :mf_rosetinted: *pervs off to find more pictures of Chris*

Yummmmm. By all means, do your worst :naughty:

He was soo good-looking in his 20's. That sounded awful, but he looks...well, old now :roftl:

Well then, if the age gap isn't an issue then all I need to do is steal him from Gwyneth :mf_rosetinted: *pervs off to find more pictures of Chris*

I think he looks pretty good for 60. He's just not... hot anymore. :naughty:

Well I think this will be the last one. I don't want to turn this into the Brian May Thread. :wink2:

BrianMay40.jpg

See, that's the kind of thing I knew before I joined MFC and all the Mika trivia bumped out the other stuff :doh:

Top of the page!!!

I have so much useless knowledge about certain things that I have no room for the important knowledge. :naughty:

I wonder where everyone else is..? It's pretty quiet for a Sunday night.

Hello! No more work until next weekend!!

Mee tooo. AND I have no school inbetween. When do you guys go on holidays? Is that yet?

Gah! Now I have the 'do do ron ron ron' song in my head!

*damns kelzy to hell*

*hums da do ron ron ron*

Watch it again then! You're not in school anymore! Well, Uni, but you know what I mean.

Did I not say the gut hating is irreversible?? Once forced to overanalyse something and write 400 essays about, forever damn it to hell, I always say.

Yes, Chris Martin. He's 15 years older than me... and I have no idea why they're standing in boxes. Cause they're cool? Or the photographer/shoot organiser was mad? Either way, I like it.

:lmfao:

I don't know it

:yikes: HOW?! *points to youtube link from before*

He was soo good-looking in his 20's. That sounded awful, but he looks...well, old now

:lmao:

See, that's the kind of thing I knew before I joined MFC and all the Mika trivia bumped out the other stuff

:lmao:

Top of the page!!!

:groovy: CONGRATULATIONS :groovy:

I wonder where everyone else is..? It's pretty quite for a Sunday night.

I've been off filming my dog acting like a crazy. He's crazy. :thumb_yello:

Mee tooo. AND I have no school inbetween. When do you guys go on holidays? Is that yet?

:groovy:CONGRATULATIONS :groovy:

I have one more full week and then I think there are three days of school for the next week before holidays start. Weird.

Thanks for the lovely congratulations! :roftl:

PS. I fixed the typo. :bleh:

I have one more full week and then I think there are three days of school for the next week before holidays start. Weird.

Thanks for the lovely congratulations! :roftl:

PS. I fixed the typo. :bleh:

Oh awesome! :biggrin2:

:groovy:YOU'RE WELCOME:groovy:

No edit reason? :shocked: