The Australian Thread: Part Thirteen

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole of the MFC is the NLC, automatic membership. :naughty:

:roftl:Who's in charge then? They, with the least life?

:biggrin2: THANKS fellow NLC'rs !! :naughty: * is now off to collect kindling to light the fire before dark* :bleh:

I chopped my own. :bleh:

It's so windy here today.

Normally I open both front and back doors when I'm calling the cats inside. I just stand half way between them and whistle, etc.. I tried this today but it was so windy that the breeze coming through the house blew the front door shut.. *hmph* Fine then, I won't multi-task. :naughty:

It's so windy here today.

Normally I open both front and back doors when I'm calling the cats inside. I just stand half way between them and whistle, etc.. I tried this today but it was so windy that the breeze coming through the house blew the front door shut.. *hmph* Fine then, I won't multi-task. :naughty:

:lmfao:

Hooray for the NLC!! :groovy:

And booo for this email I just got:

Supplementary Assessment in Veterinary Anatomy VET240

I regret to advise you that the level of your performance in the above unit

this Semester is not sufficient for you to pass. However, as you were close

to passing, I have recommended to the Board of Examiners that you be awarded

supplementary practical assessment in the unit.

The format of the examination papers will be similar to those that you have

already sat. If you are granted supplementary assessment you are strongly

encouraged to contact me to view your original exam paper.

The Veterinary Anatomy Practical supplementary examination will be held on

July 22nd at 9.30 am at VBSEC 1.106.

If you decide not to complete the work required for supplementary assessment

you will be awarded a Fail grade. If this is your intention, please let me

know.

WHICH MASSIVELY SUCKS BECAUSE OF ALL MY EXAMS THE ANATOMY PRACTICAL IS THE ONE I FELT THAT I PASSED! :crybaby::tears:

*worries about other classes*

But it clearly says the exam will be set up the same as it was for the main exam, right? Because last year the sup for this class was a one on one oral exam, dear god please let enough people have failed for it to be set up the same as the main exam.

Thanks guys. :rolls_eyes: Yeah, it's okay, because of the time zone thing the 24th person's one didn't start until it was technically for me the 25th already.

:sneaky2: and I logged in specially to ask some questions. Now I'm late for work :mad:

WHICH MASSIVELY SUCKS BECAUSE OF ALL MY EXAMS THE ANATOMY PRACTICAL IS THE ONE I FELT THAT I PASSED! :crybaby::tears:

But it clearly says the exam will be set up the same as it was for the main exam, right? Because last year the sup for this class was a one on one oral exam, dear god please let enough people have failed for it to be set up the same as the main exam.

Awww, OKD, I'm sorry--that majorly sucks. :sad: At least they're letting you retake it, though.

So please please revise hard this time OKD, you've got a second chance. Less MFC for a month isn't too bad - we'll still be here.

Awww, OKD, I'm sorry--that majorly sucks. :sad: At least they're letting you retake it, though.

So please please revise hard this time OKD, you've got a second chance. Less MFC for a month isn't too bad - we'll still be here.

*sigh*

Yeah I spooose.

But it's a practical, so the revision is just learning all the specimens in the museum and I live so faaar from the museum :mad3: No way I'm going there every day :boxed:

*decides to email to ask when the museum is even open on holidays*

WHICH MASSIVELY SUCKS BECAUSE OF ALL MY EXAMS THE ANATOMY PRACTICAL IS THE ONE I FELT THAT I PASSED!

Damn.. More study time for you young lady. :wink2:

And hi Kelzy :ninja::punk:

HEIDI HO!!!! :punk::poke: Are you awake yet??

:groovy:CONGRATULATIONS HAPPIKALI!:groovy:

I figured that I should be able to use my own congratulations style once in a while.

:lmfao: You should've copyrighted it when you had the chance. :naughty:

Aww, they suck!

All there is to do now is study really hard and ace the supplementary one to show them how awesome you are! :thumb_yello:

You'll get 'em next time....and don't panic about the others ones until you have too:thumb_yello:

Hold on to thought that it must have been pretty close for them not to fail you outright....but I have to say that e-mail was written by a complete nuff nuff:wink2:

Yeah... its being a bitch..... its been like this for the last few days at times. Its because we get the option to upgrade soon apparently... so they have to do server work *shrugs*

Thanks matey:thumb_yello:

:crybaby::tears:

The last one was made at 12 midnight for us, so it shouldn't be closed and mine opened until then I think :blink::boxed:

OKD in the hot seat.....*rubs hands together and runs off to make list of questions*

*sigh*

Yeah I spooose.

But it's a practical, so the revision is just learning all the specimens in the museum and I live so faaar from the museum :mad3: No way I'm going there every day :boxed:

*decides to email to ask when the museum is even open on holidays*

Do you know anyone that you can stay with closer to the museum?

:groovy:CONGRATULATIONS HAPPIKALI!:groovy:

I figured that I should be able to use my own congratulations style once in a while.

You figured wrong :rolls_eyes:

Aww, they suck!

All there is to do now is study really hard and ace the supplementary one to show them how awesome you are!

:rolls_eyes:

You'll get 'em next time....and don't panic about the others ones until you have too

Hold on to thought that it must have been pretty close for them not to fail you outright....but I have to say that e-mail was written by a complete nuff nuff

:rolls_eyes: I spose. And this class was actually the one where you had to get 50% in every exam to pass. And yes, I quite agree, he is quite nuff nuffy.

OKD in the hot seat.....*rubs hands together and runs off to make list of questions*

D:

Do you know anyone that you can stay with closer to the museum?

It's not THAT far away :naughty:

Hold on to thought that it must have been pretty close for them not to fail you outright....but I have to say that e-mail was written by a complete nuff nuff:wink2:

I asked, and this is what I got:

Hi

Your theory is only just a pass. The practical was far from it.

Cheers

:mad3: