• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reallyyyyyy? :shocked: So jealous! xD How has the concert been? :roftl::punk:

it was great! :punk: For me it was the best gig I've ever been to in my life, seriously. I knew they are good live (heard that a lot), but I was blown away; wow. How can 4 people make such a show? really impressed! The stage was spectacular, I enjoyed every minute of the show

As for the Muse M&G, I was soooo nervous in advance! :aah: we had to be there around 5.30 pm and then someone from Warner Music brought us (4 x 2 m&g winners) backstage where we had to wait. The other winners were also very friendly so we talked a bit and took some tome pics there and from that moment I could finally relax a bit. After one hour or so the band entered the room and they came straight to us. They gave us a handshake (first Dom, then Matt, then Chris), they said "hi! Nice to meet you." and "hi, how are you". Next they signed our posters and cd's and then a photographer took some group pictures :) Afterwards they received a 'plate' (if that's the word) for their album and they left. My impression of them is very positive, they are very very friendly, not behaving like stars at all, just three 'normal' people who are extremely talented :wink2:

I felt like the happiest girl in the world! :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

OH MY GOD!! I'm fainting!! :wub2: :wub2: and yeah I imagine, they must be very kind and smiling guys! And i notice Dom is left-handed like me! :punk:

The pics are so great, I agree, Muse gigs are the best shows, with all those effects! ♥ but were you in the parterre or on reserved seats? :wink2:

OH MY GOD!! I'm fainting!! :wub2: :wub2: and yeah I imagine, they must be very kind and smiling guys! And i notice Dom is left-handed like me! :punk:

The pics are so great, I agree, Muse gigs are the best shows, with all those effects! ♥ but were you in the parterre or on reserved seats? :wink2:

Yeah, they're truly down-to-earth, respect! :wub2: yes, I only noticed that he's left-handed when I saw the pics afterwards :D

thanks! We were in the parterre, third row :wub2:

I also made some videos: here's Map of the Problematique

http://www.youtube.com/ientje1989

Have you been to a lot of Muse-gigs already?

Yeah, they're truly down-to-earth, respect! :wub2: yes, I only noticed that he's left-handed when I saw the pics afterwards :D

thanks! We were in the parterre, third row :wub2:

I also made some videos: here's Map of the Problematique

http://www.youtube.com/ientje1989

Have you been to a lot of Muse-gigs already?

Oh my God, they did Map Of The Problematique, I love that song!! :punk:

Oh you were in parterre, so lucky! *_* I was in reserved seats even if I escaped :teehee: Btw yeah, I've seen them in Pesaro on November 17th, best gig ever! :wub2:

Are you planning to see them again? xD

Oh my God, they did Map Of The Problematique, I love that song!! :punk:

Oh you were in parterre, so lucky! *_* I was in reserved seats even if I escaped :teehee: Btw yeah, I've seen them in Pesaro on November 17th, best gig ever! :wub2:

Are you planning to see them again? xD

Hihi, it's great to be in the crowd close to the stage eh :D It's just not possible to watch a Muse-gig sitting down all the time!

awww, great! you have any pics? :wub2:

yes, I'll see them again on Werchter Boutique, June 18! Are you going to another gig?

Hihi, it's great to be in the crowd close to the stage eh :D It's just not possible to watch a Muse-gig sitting down all the time!

awww, great! you have any pics? :wub2:

yes, I'll see them again on Werchter Boutique, June 18! Are you going to another gig?

haha, right! I jumped and screamed all the time, even my mum did! :roftl:

Yap I have, but they're still on my camera, together with the Mikagig ones, and I have to put them on the computer! :aah: Btw, your pics are so beautiful!! :swoon:

Ohh that's great, have fun then!! :D I wanted to see them again in Rome on July 6th but I'll probably finish final exams in that period, so my parents didn't allow me to buy tickets :huh: but who knows, if I catch a last minute ticket.. :das:

Btw here are some videos:

They did BLISS!! *________*

Resistance:

Panic Station:

They also did Sunburn and Stockholm Syndrome, I couldn't believe it! :wub2:

Thanks for posting these links!! :wub2:

OMG they played resistance? that's one of my favourites, but they didn't play it here :sad:. I was also very suprised that they played sunburn & bliss! :wub2:

I'm watching the videos and I'm so fangurling right now :teehee:

I filmed sunburn btw:

Thanks for posting these links!! :wub2:

OMG they played resistance? that's one of my favourites, but they didn't play it here :sad:. I was also very suprised that they played sunburn & bliss! :wub2:

I'm watching the videos and I'm so fangurling right now :teehee:

I filmed sunburn btw:

haha me too, fangurl time! :fangurl:

Thanks for da link, I think that Sunburn is wonderful live!! :mf_lustslow: I remember that before playing it he said smth like 'I'll play a song from the first album' and we were wondering, than he started with the piano and.. :punk:

hahaha that transparent piano, sooo cool! :roftl:

haha me too, fangurl time! :fangurl:

Thanks for da link, I think that Sunburn is wonderful live!! :mf_lustslow: I remember that before playing it he said smth like 'I'll play a song from the first album' and we were wondering, than he started with the piano and.. :punk:

hahaha that transparent piano, sooo cool! :roftl:

:fangurl:

yes it is! never thought I'd hear it live!

I just love that piano, that's wonderful on stage :D

BRIT Awards ‏@BRITAwards

#BRITsnoms: British Live Act @coldplay @MumfordAndSons @muse @RollingStones @TheRealVaccines #BRITsLiveAct

BRIT Awards ‏@BRITAwards

#BRITsnoms: British Group @alt_J @MumfordAndSons @muse @onedirection and The xx #BRITsGroup

• 2 weeks later...
BRIT Awards ‏@BRITAwards

#BRITsnoms: British Live Act @coldplay @MumfordAndSons @muse @RollingStones @TheRealVaccines #BRITsLiveAct

BRIT Awards ‏@BRITAwards

#BRITsnoms: British Group @alt_J @MumfordAndSons @muse @onedirection and The xx #BRITsGroup

:punk:

They will also perform there! :pinkbow:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thank you dear for posting it!! Wonderful performance as always, they've been AWESOME!! :wub2::fangurl:

Plus I've always adored this song! :wub2:

yes, it's an epic song :wub2: and live with the orchestra, WOW! Pity they didn't win best live band!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Waw this group are incredible! I went to their concert in San Siro stadium in

Milan 4 year ago! It was my first concert and it was unbelievable... amazing! Matt is a genius!