If someone here has been to see Muse in Japan, This is my message for you : I hate you.

They did play on of my favorite song today in Tokyo, Can't Take my eyes of you. (Only played twice, in their all carreer !)

But also Bliss, Citizen Erased, Microcuts, and... Dead Star.

I'm gonna die.

Here, in europe we only had a classic setlist, with radio songs.

If they play Glorious in Australia, I'm gonna kidnap Matt, and he is gonna play it for me. (unfortunately, he won't have the stockholm syndrom...)

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

I'm thinking about a petition anyone want to follow me ?

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone here has been to see Muse in Japan, This is my message for you : I hate you.

They did play on of my favorite song today in Tokyo, Can't Take my eyes of you. (Only played twice, in their all carreer !)

But also Bliss, Citizen Erased, Microcuts, and... Dead Star.

I'm gonna die.

Here, in europe we only had a classic setlist, with radio songs.

If they play Glorious in Australia, I'm gonna kidnap Matt, and he is gonna play it for me. (unfortunately, he won't have the stockholm syndrom...)

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

I'm thinking about a petition anyone want to follow me ?

They seem to be very fond of Japan (if I look at their Twitter). If you make a petition I'll sign it, tho I was already very happy with everything they played at the previous gig I attended. I just hope that they don't pull the same trick Mika just pulled: he postponed the Amsterdam (and Belgium and Luxembourg) gig from march to may :sneaky2:.

Yeah, I'd like too. I'm really into their music and they're very popular here on charts:thumb_yello:

here they're also popular! :thumb_yello: But I'm a "new" Muse-fan. I started listening to their music shortly after their Belgian gig (too late obviously :naughty:)

They're really great! And the live performances that I saw on the internet are amazing too!! :wub2:

• 4 weeks later...

Muse is my favorite band ever! Matt is so talented!! I really wanted to see them live but they aren't coming to Cincinnati, so I can't.

Mika didn't come to Cinci either!!! hmph.

It goes Muse, then Mika. (sorry!! :teehee: )

why didn't I discover Muse earlier?? I totally love their music!! :fangurl:

and I love the piano part in United States of Eurasia :wub2: and a white piano is so :wub2:

I am listening to the new album right now and I just saw that something is going on here so I though I would share my feelings. I have to admit, I adore 'I Belong To You' and the three-part Symphony. I mean, when you listen to it, it totally affects your mood, which is something that Muse is known for, right? It makes me feel like an alien (which I am actually).

My all-time favourite is 'Unintended', check it out if you haven't heard it, it's absolutely amazing, Matt sounds great there, his voice is so touching. :wub2:

My all-time favourite is 'Unintended', check it out if you haven't heard it, it's absolutely amazing, Matt sounds great there, his voice is so touching. :wub2:

That one has been on my ipod for ever, and everytime it starts playing it (in shuffle mode), I get all emotional. such a touching song.

That one has been on my ipod for ever, and everytime it starts playing it (in shuffle mode), I get all emotional. such a touching song.

For an unknown reason it was constantly in my head today. I TRIED to sing it too, but all I got was my friend's nasty comments :biggrin2:

I am listening to the new album right now and I just saw that something is going on here so I though I would share my feelings. I have to admit, I adore 'I Belong To You' and the three-part Symphony. I mean, when you listen to it, it totally affects your mood, which is something that Muse is known for, right? It makes me feel like an alien (which I am actually).

In fact I think Muse is composed of Wizards drinking a lot of things totally insane, eating things totally insane (fans can reconize the influence of Magic Mushrooms :biggrin2:) and then they do totally insane things.

There must be something magical to give you all these feelings. Everything is perfect in Muse. That's why they are for me THE BEST BAND ON THIS PLANET (We are not alone at Matt's point of view :roftl:)

If you've seen them live you think like me.

I know them since 3 or 4 years and they gave me all the emotion that a human can feel. (sadness, happiness, love, hate, excitation, Everything.)

For me, Matt is a Music's God. Like Hendrix, Mozart or Lennon.

I can't even imagine my life without Muse.

(and when I talk about them I talk for hours and hours. So I stop now :mf_rosetinted:)