• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I'm a fan!:D They're really good!:punk:

very spacey or something, I love any music thats sounds like its up in the sky:blush-anim-cl: If you know what I mean?:bleh:

they're playing a huge gig here live in the Summer, but I'm not going:sad:

Hell yeah Muse are awesome my son has seen them twice and I am jealous he says they are outstanding live and they certainly look it. I have many fave songs of theirs but my all time fave is PLUG IN BABY...I LOOVE that intro.

OMG... I LOVE THEM!! my fav : Sing for absolution, Knights of Cydonia, Supermassive black hole, Starlight, Plug in baby... ohhhhh he is such a great guitarist...

Sing for Absolution has got to be one of my all time favorites.

Such an amazing sound to it.

-------------

53328001.png

8.I’m sure a lot of MFC’ers hope nobody enters the room whilst they’re trying to type “I love Mika!” with their nose!

Edited by Droopsy

It was about time there was a thread for them!I discovered them a couple of months ago (yeah I know I'm slow:bleh:), and I think they are geniuses. I love how they incorporate the sound and structure of classical music and they give it a rock feel. I also love that the music sometimes is solemn and kind of apocaliptic, but then you see their videos and they don't take themselves too seriously and they are funny.

Favourite songs? Starlight, Knights of Cydonia, Soldier's poem, Thoughts of a dying atheist, I could go on an on...

Some months ago I discovered that I love to listen to Muse's music during rainy days!! I love rainy days and I went to the hospital one day. It was raining a lot and decided to get a bus to go back home. I saw people runnig cause of the rain and the I realised that I was listening to Muse and everything looked very beautiful!! I love that!! :wub2:

Yeh its all kinda strange really , my dad died at 44 so I lost all contact .. but my cousin from my Mams side formed a band / is forming a band and he is a massive Muse fan .. it was literally a couple of years ago when he said Muse and Matt Bellamy and who he was :shocked:

When I started to research his Dad is of course George Bellamy .. who was big in the 1960s , his was my Dads Uncle , so I was looking through family pictures last year and found a box of old photographs with George in them.

Sadly i dont know Matt , I started to try and make some contact but his manager was really suspicious , he said this happens all the time :roftl:

But one day Id love to meet him and give him all the photographs of his Dad and his Mum / gran etc

Also his Gran was called Jennie , she sadly died last year , she nearly reached 100 years old , the funeral was held in Sunderland last year and the family came to that . I wanted to go and make contact etc , but sadly was in USA

So there you go! :thumb_yello:

Yeh its all kinda strange really , my dad died at 44 so I lost all contact .. but my cousin from my Mams side formed a band / is forming a band and he is a massive Muse fan .. it was literally a couple of years ago when he said Muse and Matt Bellamy and who he was :shocked:

When I started to research his Dad is of course George Bellamy .. who was big in the 1960s , his was my Dads Uncle , so I was looking through family pictures last year and found a box of old photographs with George in them.

Sadly i dont know Matt , I started to try and make some contact but his manager was really suspicious , he said this happens all the time :roftl:

But one day Id love to meet him and give him all the photographs of his Dad and his Mum / gran etc

Also his Gran was called Jennie , she sadly died last year , she nearly reached 100 years old , the funeral was held in Sunderland last year and the family came to that . I wanted to go and make contact etc , but sadly was in USA

So there you go! :thumb_yello:

wow this is so interesting!

hopefully one day you'll get to meet him, it's about reuniting with a family member after all