This is my last post here.

Having you as Muse friend here was fun, thank you.

I just spent 133 € in this ****ing game.

Ah ah my mum's gonna kill me like a butcher would do.

:giljotiini:

I'm still listening this horrible radio...

BUT I'M GONNA GO TO THIS CONCERT !!!

(I'm mad right now. Please take me to the hospital)

:blowup:

Edit: 133 € it's 166 US Dollar...

Edited by Black-Cinderella

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there's people who prefers Muse than Mika.

I guess things will change, as an old Muse fan , I can say.

WHY DID THEY DO THAT ????

TWILIGHT !!!

So now I feel so ashamed of being a fan of this band, looking only for money, with naive lyrics...

I was proud of being fan of the best band of universe which wasn't known is the U.S. (or not that much). The band whiwh didn't care about money, which wasn't on warner music...

If you wan't to see the disaster.

http://muse.mtv.com/

This song is too bad for being a Muse song, but really too good for being a song for twilight...

(The game on radio is not over I wasted 190€ (241 $) yet. I will go see them ( or I'm going on court against the radio statio, some things are not really clear with the rules...))

• 3 weeks later...
Happy birthday Matt :yay:

Matthew-Bellamy.jpg

The Same !

Can't believe his 32 now, seems like Old to me.

Seeing him in 2 days !

(Can't imagine I wait for this since 200 days today).

Yesterday italians have wished him an Happy Birthday with a very huge banner.

That's sound stupid, but I'm partying it right now.

Can't wait for the shows.

And I can't believe I'm seeing them twice in only one weekend

So I stop my monologue.

HAAPPY B-DAY Matt !

The crazy Muser of the MFC.

Damn I think he's young I thought he's over 35 :shocked::roftl:

I have seen Muse live in 2007 and I fell in love with them :teehee:

That sounds sweet I wish I was Italian.

Wow 2 gigs ?Can you borrow me one ?:roftl:

Hehe enjoy them :biggrin2:

Damn I think he's young I thought he's over 35 :shocked::roftl:

I have seen Muse live in 2007 and I fell in love with them :teehee:

That sounds sweet I wish I was Italian.

Wow 2 gigs ?Can you borrow me one ?:roftl:

Hehe enjoy them :biggrin2:

First:

@Greta, I'm so in love with your sig !

It remembers me this:

6jnif4.jpg

Yes 2 shows, It won't be enough I'm Muse-Gig-Addict.

I start to thing about seeing them in September, LONDON I'M COMING !

I can't borrow you, but I'll post my pics here.

I'm just so sad I can't take my reflex camera... :sneaky2:

35 is not that old, it's just when I fell in love with Muse, Matt was 27...

I always tought that like an angel, he would never get old...

But one day he'll be like Mick Jagger, old, full of money, and will play show for money...

H-44

The shows were so amazing.

It's simply the representation I have of paradise.

I slept under the rain (In tent ...) All my things were so wet I could do anything.

But It worthed it.

On the second night, I was in the front row right in front of Chris. (Daddy bear is wonderful in concert

Question: How does he do for hang his head ?).

They played Butterflies & Hurricanes, that's my favorite song, youcan't imagine how I felt.

The second night was so much better than the first one.

The two concerts were really differents, I'm glad I could do the 2 ones.

I know I'll get depressed tomorrow... Depression post gig are awful, but I know It'll be worst.

Just felt so alive, I stopped thinking. I was so much higher than any drug could get me.

You know what I mean, don't you know.

(Thinking about doing the 2 wembley on september, but I need to work, I have no money, I just can't eat at midday at school, I kept money for this weekend).

I'm crazy now...

I know the feeling Black Cinderella, I saw the same show last Saturday. They were in Holland, it was an open air gig with more then 50.000 people. I didn't Q from an early time, tho next time I will, for sure.

The gig was AMAZING. It lasted for 2 hours, the audience went crazy, they were so much better then last November in Rotterdam. It felt like they didn't stop doing encores, I NEED to see them again!

I loved the set, the light shows, the projections. And most of all the music. At a certain point all the people around me sang all the songs with them (and I wasn't at the front), I felt like being part of a huge choir. It was definitely one of the best gigs I've ever been to. I am still in a daze.

I know the feeling Black Cinderella, I saw the same show last Saturday. They were in Holland, it was an open air gig with more then 50.000 people. I didn't Q from an early time, tho next time I will, for sure.

The gig was AMAZING. It lasted for 2 hours, the audience went crazy, they were so much better then last November in Rotterdam. It felt like they didn't stop doing encores, I NEED to see them again!

I loved the set, the light shows, the projections. And most of all the music. At a certain point all the people around me sang all the songs with them (and I wasn't at the front), I felt like being part of a huge choir. It was definitely one of the best gigs I've ever been to. I am still in a daze.

I felt the same with the people all around siniging, I was on the front row, with only big fans, we didn't sang, we screamed ! That was huge !

I'm really jealous they played Citizen Erased and Bliss.

(But in the second Stade de France they played Butterflies and hurricanes, nah :tongue2)

I'm still so high.

Anither thing, awful for Muse fan (after Neutron Star Collision)

KATE HUDSON ???!!???

He does what he wants I love Matt for his music,

but they are talking about this, on stupid tabloïds, on stupid tv shows about famous, I can't stand to have that image of him.

(He is follwed by paparazzi now..)

The shows were so amazing.

It's simply the representation I have of paradise.

I slept under the rain (In tent ...) All my things were so wet I could do anything.

But It worthed it.

On the second night, I was in the front row right in front of Chris. (Daddy bear is wonderful in concert

Question: How does he do for hang his head ?).

They played Butterflies & Hurricanes, that's my favorite song, youcan't imagine how I felt.

The second night was so much better than the first one.

The two concerts were really differents, I'm glad I could do the 2 ones.

I know I'll get depressed tomorrow... Depression post gig are awful, but I know It'll be worst.

Just felt so alive, I stopped thinking. I was so much higher than any drug could get me.

You know what I mean, don't you know.

(Thinking about doing the 2 wembley on september, but I need to work, I have no money, I just can't eat at midday at school, I kept money for this weekend).

I'm crazy now...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!! I'm thinking bout doing Wembley too! It'd be my first Muse concert and omg Wembley! :swoon: and London :mf_lustslow:

I know bout postgig depression too. Strange feeling to go back to normal life after a Mika gig, when what u'd like is to be still there :aah:

Anyone else planning to do Wembley :biggrin2:

Edited by pufpuf

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!! I'm thinking bout doing Wembley too! It'd be my first Muse concert and omg Wembley! :swoon: and London :mf_lustslow:

I know bout postgig depression too. Strange feeling to go back to normal life after a Mika gig, when what u'd like is to be still there :aah:

I'd love to :wub2: London + Muse :wub2:

Yes, London is something special :wub2: I went there on February to see Mika and a stayed a few days to go around a bit..The best trip of my life :wub2:

Lol, I went to Hammersmith and spent a few days around too! I remember him saying that next year he wouldn't play there :aah: Then i thought, well, whereas he plays in Europe :biggrin2:

It's gonna be the first time you see them ?

Then You need to know that if you want to see the best show, you've to do the second night.

And if you'd like to live the concert you've to have standing tickets,but if you want to appreciate the show you need seatted ones.

The ambiance there is not as good as Mika shows,no numeroted persons...

if you are well placed prepare yourself to have people all around you who'll be waiting for a trace of weakness to send you to the nursery, or to push you away.

If you're not planning to sleep in the queue (I can understand you) and if you don't like little pogos (they are nice at Muse concert, that's Marylin Manson though.) just take seatted places.

But that's so gooood !!!

I'm gonna be have seats on the fisrt Wembley night.

And I'm gonna sleep, and hope to be a first row on the second night.

That's strange how I wait to see them give me the best nighht of my life everytimes I see them.

It's gonna be the first time you see them ?

Then You need to know that if you want to see the best show, you've to do the second night.

And if you'd like to live the concert you've to have standing tickets,but if you want to appreciate the show you need seatted ones.

The ambiance there is not as good as Mika shows,no numeroted persons...

if you are well placed prepare yourself to have people all around you who'll be waiting for a trace of weakness to send you to the nursery, or to push you away.

If you're not planning to sleep in the queue (I can understand you) and if you don't like little pogos (they are nice at Muse concert, that's Marylin Manson though.) just take seatted places.

But that's so gooood !!!

I'm gonna be have seats on the fisrt Wembley night.

And I'm gonna sleep, and hope to be a first row on the second night.

That's strange how I wait to see them give me the best nighht of my life everytimes I see them.

OMG that's a big scary. Tht pushing and everything! Yes it'll be first time :teehee:

I think I prefer the seated ones. Never been at Wembley but i can imagine its hugness.

Still don't know for sure if i'm going. Must check the calendar. But i really want to.

First row? U're brave! It must be heaven to see them play from first row :blush-anim-cl:

• 2 weeks later...

muse was absolutely amazing at Rock Werchter yesterday! Matt was wearing a glittery silver suit, and man, the things he did with that guitar are probably illegal in some countries:teehee:

great set, all the big hits, great crowd...great backdrop...just stunning!!:thumb_yello:

muse was absolutely amazing at Rock Werchter yesterday! Matt was wearing a glittery silver suit, and man, the things he did with that guitar are probably illegal in some countries:teehee:

great set, all the big hits, great crowd...great backdrop...just stunning!!:thumb_yello:

haha :roftl::teehee:

I heard parts of it on Studio Brussel, I was so impressed and now I want to see them even more :wub2:

Is anybody else a fan of these guys?! Their music is beautiful and fun.

They are really fantastic and worth checking out if you haven't heard of them.

One of my favorite songs-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDVqndXhPHk

okay one more

Muse.jpg

I AM A HUGEEE FAN OF MUSE!!!:))) Matt is like uber sexy! I love his Mansons, they are so so cool!:D AND I TOTALLY LOVE THEIR MUSIC!:):mf_lustslow: