In fact I think Muse is composed of Wizards drinking a lot of things totally insane, eating things totally insane (fans can reconize the influence of Magic Mushrooms :biggrin2:) and then they do totally insane things.

There must be something magical to give you all these feelings. Everything is perfect in Muse. That's why they are for me THE BEST BAND ON THIS PLANET (We are not alone at Matt's point of view :roftl:)

If you've seen them live you think like me.

I know them since 3 or 4 years and they gave me all the emotion that a human can feel. (sadness, happiness, love, hate, excitation, Everything.)

For me, Matt is a Music's God. Like Hendrix, Mozart or Lennon.

I can't even imagine my life without Muse.

(and when I talk about them I talk for hours and hours. So I stop now :mf_rosetinted:)

I agree with you. They are just insane people, with insane talent!!

I'm very jealous that you have seen them live. It's definitely near the top of my bucket list!

Also, your pic of Matt is quite awesome!!!! :roftl:

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you. They are just insane people, with insane talent!!

I'm very jealous that you have seen them live. It's definitely near the top of my bucket list!

Also, your pic of Matt is quite awesome!!!! :roftl:

Thank you very much !!!

(there's more pictures here:

I'm very proud of them... it was very hard to take them in the battle of the crowd. )

You must take a plane to see them ! It really does worth it !

It's something to do before your death like going to New-York and kissing a girl.

(I'm gonna see them again in June I'm so impatient that when I talk of it I do the penguin :mf_rosetinted:)

Thank you very much !!!

(there's more pictures here:

I'm very proud of them... it was very hard to take them in the battle of the crowd. )

You must take a plane to see them ! It really does worth it !

It's something to do before your death like going to New-York and kissing a girl.

(I'm gonna see them again in June I'm so impatient that when I talk of it I do the penguin :mf_rosetinted:)

Believe me, I would if I could. My mom is very strict about that kinda stuff. (I'm only 15.) She wouldn't even let me go see Vampire Weekend because it was an hour away. I tried asking her if she would let me try out the contest to see Mika in Berlin, I should've known better lol.

I'll just have to wait until I'm an adult!! And by the time I'm 18, probably Muse will have released another album, and Mika hopefully too! :biggrin2:

I like your smiley face hand btw!

Those pics are awesomez!!!!

EDIT: When I typed 'by the time', the song got stuck in my head :D

:tears:

It's either Muse concert.. Or Summer NYC trip.. :crybaby:

they'll come back someday. :blush-anim-cl:

I love NYC!!! I've only been once but it's much cooler than where I live. I'd love to live there someday.

And you're right, they'll have to come back sooner or later...

Believe me, I would if I could. My mom is very strict about that kinda stuff. (I'm only 15.) She wouldn't even let me go see Vampire Weekend because it was an hour away. I tried asking her if she would let me try out the contest to see Mika in Berlin, I should've known better lol.

I'll just have to wait until I'm an adult!! And by the time I'm 18, probably Muse will have released another album, and Mika hopefully too! :biggrin2:

I like your smiley face hand btw!

Those pics are awesomez!!!!

EDIT: When I typed 'by the time', the song got stuck in my head :D

Don't Worry my mum was like this when I was 15. now, i'm 17 and she let me do a lot of crazy things. (like going to AC/Dc in a stadium on the evening, when i've my diploma on the morning. I'm going to take a plane to arrive at time in the stadium !). Try to make her listen your music. My mum likes Mika so she drives me to the concert. She loves Muse, so she lets me go to their gig in Paris. (OK, I pay everything that was the condition :mf_rosetinted:)

Believe me you'll do crazy things but you just have to wait.

Hopefully, Muse will never stop going on tour. They are made for that.

It's sad you missed Vampire Weekend. I like them ! (they always do concert in Paris so I will never see them :( )

We do some competion in english lessons with my friends. The first wgo have a song stuck in head by the words the teacher says. I won last time with "For fear of..." in I see you :biggrin2: (I should listen instead of playing stupid games. My english is horrible.)

I love NYC!!! I've only been once but it's much cooler than where I live. I'd love to live there someday.

And you're right, they'll have to come back sooner or later...

As long as it gives me time to recover from spending money in nyc. :teehee:

I'd love to live there, this will be my first time, I've only seen pictures. :wub2:

My friend is going to the Muse concert.. :crybaby: lucky, she doesn't even have "The Resistance"!

Don't Worry my mum was like this when I was 15. now, i'm 17 and she let me do a lot of crazy things. (like going to AC/Dc in a stadium on the evening, when i've my diploma on the morning. I'm going to take a plane to arrive at time in the stadium !). Try to make her listen your music. My mum likes Mika so she drives me to the concert. She loves Muse, so she lets me go to their gig in Paris. (OK, I pay everything that was the condition :mf_rosetinted:)

Believe me you'll do crazy things but you just have to wait.

Hopefully, Muse will never stop going on tour. They are made for that.

It's sad you missed Vampire Weekend. I like them ! (they always do concert in Paris so I will never see them :( )

We do some competion in english lessons with my friends. The first wgo have a song stuck in head by the words the teacher says. I won last time with "For fear of..." in I see you :biggrin2: (I should listen instead of playing stupid games. My english is horrible.)

I'm like that in French class. :teehee: My friend and I were supposed to be memorizing dialogue and we were practicing then she started saying in in a 'batman' voice. I laughed so loud, everyone got silent and just looked at me. And then my french teacher yelled at me. I never pay attention in that class... :mf_rosetinted:

But in my defense, my teacher isn't good at teaching. When we had a substitute I learned more in one day then in a week with my regular teacher.

And your english is fine! At least you can get along.. I can't have one conversation in french! But I'm still learning!!

My mom doesn't like my music at all! :roftl: She's a weirdo (I say that in a loving way!). But hopefully when I'm older she'll be less strict.

As long as it gives me time to recover from spending money in nyc. :teehee:

I'd love to live there, this will be my first time, I've only seen pictures. :wub2:

My friend is going to the Muse concert.. :crybaby: lucky, she doesn't even have "The Resistance"!

She doesn't even have the new album!? Blasphemy!!!! :shocked:

*iz jealous*

Edited by nollie

Just to say I'm exited !!!

There's only 100 Days left until MUse in Le Stade De France.

I make a party alone in my room tonight with champaign, the Haarp and Hullabaloo.

:biggrin2:

I don't even wanna know how I'll feel when it'll be one week left. (Because it's sooo insane right now ^^)

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

:dance_man:

Just to say I'm exited !!!

There's only 100 Days left until MUse in Le Stade De France.

I make a party alone in my room tonight with champaign, the Haarp and Hullabaloo.

:biggrin2:

I don't even wanna know how I'll feel when it'll be one week left. (Because it's sooo insane right now ^^)

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

:dance_man:

awww, soooo cool!! :punk::D

• 2 weeks later...

So there's this awesome Muse contest I want to join, but I can't think of any ideas!!! You have to reproduce one of their album covers, but not digitally. And Muse picks the winner!!! (I have to enter!) I just need an idea, always the hardest part. :dunno:

So there's this awesome Muse contest I want to join, but I can't think of any ideas!!! You have to reproduce one of their album covers, but not digitally. And Muse picks the winner!!! (I have to enter!) I just need an idea, always the hardest part. :dunno:

I wanted to do so.

I thought of doing something with watercolor (is it the english word for the french "Aquarelle" ?).

But I can't go to that festival so... I'm not doing the competition. :mf_rosetinted:

If you need help, I'm here.

• 1 month later...

Okay that's not true, I'm not so exited that I won't sleep tonight.

We are 50 days away from Muse in the French bigest stadium.

I'll see them twice in almost 24 hours.

For helping control myself a little more, i'm 48 hours away from seeing Mika for the first time, but I'm fine.

My stomach is doing things like :boing:.

Have you seen the pictures of Lady DomDom ? They made me laughed so much.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5124331&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=210999592158&aid=-1&id=634364765&oid=210999592158#!/photo.php?pid=220572&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=210999592158&aid=-1&id=1751869410&oid=210999592158&fbid=1116649973745

Muse is coming to Finland again next summer! But I had to say no to them, because I can only afford one gig, and my gig will be - Mika! This will be my first time seeing him live, so I'm excited excited.

But, Museeeee. :tears:

I hadn't seen that before. Hm, what an interesting piece of clothing! :teehee:

HI!!! im new round here ^^

I love Muse :) I was at the Barcelona gig this winter and it was great!!!!:mf_lustslow:

Hi! Welcome to the MFC! :bye:

awww, you've seen them :wub2: I hope I'll see them too one day :wub2:

• 3 weeks later...

You can't imagine how french muse fans suffer.

A concert is organized a the end of may in a very small place of Paris (there's only 1500 persons wo can enter in !!!).

but we can't buy tickets we must win them, on facebook games (but there's only 2 tickets a day !!!)

Or on NRJ radio. Explaination, we are supposed to listen it all tthe time, but it's the worst radio of the world, they onlyt make us listen horrible things.

I spent 5 hours listening it yesterday, and I'm just stressed, angry, and I ate all the chocolate I had. (I'm gonna kill myself soon)

But I wanna go to this concert so bad !!! It's gonna be better than stadiums !!!

A concert is organized a the end of may in a very small place of Paris (there's only 1500 persons wo can enter in !!!).

but we can't buy tickets we must win them, on facebook games (but there's only 2 tickets a day !!!)

Or on NRJ radio. Explaination, we are supposed to listen it all tthe time, but it's the worst radio of the world, they onlyt make us listen horrible things.

I spent 5 hours listening it yesterday, and I'm just stressed, angry, and I ate all the chocolate I had. (I'm gonna kill myself soon)

But I wanna go to this concert so bad !!! It's gonna be better than stadiums !!!

oh no, that sucks! :thumbdown:

I remember last year there was a Mikagig in a very small venue, and you could also only WIN ticks. It's terrible to know that your favourite artist comes to your country and you're not sure if you can go :aah: Fortunately I could go. Good luck anyway!!

OMG that's terrible :blink:

Good luck!! :thumb_yello:

oh no, that sucks! :thumbdown:

I remember last year there was a Mikagig in a very small venue, and you could also only WIN ticks. It's terrible to know that your favourite artist comes to your country and you're not sure if you can go :aah: Fortunately I could go. Good luck anyway!!

OMG that's terrible :blink:

Good luck!! :thumb_yello:

Thank you !! I'm still listening that radio, the animators, (that's the word ?) try to hurt them self with taser, it's bassicly a game. It's very stupid !

-_-'

I'm going mad !

But I love Muse so much... I will stand this.

Edit: I spent 20 € in it. for nothing the guy who've won don't seem to be motived...

Edited by Black-Cinderella