MIKA : Angel or Devil?

keti

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In his heat interview in September. I read it again today :biggrin2: it's amazing how much you forget...

I don't think I've ever read it, actually :boxed: Could you post a link please? If you don't mind.

Hmm...I don't know. That question reminds of a shirt I saw a while ago. It said "A veces angel, a veces demonio, pero siempre yo." Sometimes I'm an angel, sometimes I'm a demon, but I'm always me.

I think he's both. I think everyone's a bit of both. :naughty:

i'm quoting elvis for my answer:

you look like an angel

you talk like an angel

you walk like an angel

but i got wise

you're the devil in disguise

:naughty:

Hes a devilish angel :roftl:

your signature is scary! :shocked::teehee:

Well, for me he is an angel most of the time, especially when i see him live in interviews. But as i start watching pics (mostly photosessions), there is a little transparent One Foot Boy in his shoulder is perceptible :)

Sometimes Mika seems so different to me, like two men in one. But I prefer to notice his angel side.

Well, for me he is an angel most of the time, especially when i see him live in interviews. But as i start watching pics (mostly photosessions), there is a little transparent One Foot Boy in his shoulder is perceptible :)

Sometimes Mika seems so different to me, like two men in one. But I prefer to notice his angel side.

Yeah that's pretty much what I feel too

naughty/dirty side for me..... :das: