MIKA : Angel or Devil?

keti

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now heard in an old interview in Norway: he said there is an overweight cherubine is sitting on his shounder and fights away all the devils. So One foot boy is an angel???

Hmmm :shocked::blink: I dunno. It could be. Maybe OFB is half devil half angel...or maybe he's neither of those?:wink2:

Hmmmm?

I would have to say Mika is an angelic devil!

He can be a little bugger.

He loves the "F" word & isn't afraid to use it often.

He has a temper.

He is loving.

He is tempermental.

Above all though I think Mika has a good heart!

Hmmmm?

I would have to say Mika is an angelic devil!

He can be a little bugger.

He loves the "F" word & isn't afraid to use it often.

He has a temper.

He is loving.

He is tempermental.

Above all though I think Mika has a good heart!

Ditto Kodes...ditto!:thumb_yello:

Just now heard in an old interview in Norway: he said there is an overweight cherubine is sitting on his shounder and fights away all the devils. So One foot boy is an angel???

He explains about One Foot Boy in this interview at 2.37, he is also VERY cute in it :wub2:

He explains about One Foot Boy in this interview at 2.37, he is also VERY cute in it :wub2:

Yes, but i don't fully believe his explanation. I've read the OFB thread, and also think the meaning of his song is much more profound that he wants to convince us now. But I've never thought it can be s angel-like creature! Mika is very complicated person, full of contradictions and ambiguity. His angels fight with demons, but I believe (and see) angels are winning.

Yes, but i don't fully believe his explanation. I've read the OFB thread, and also think the meaning of his song is much more profound that he wants to convince us now. But I've never thought it can be s angel-like creature! Mika is very complicated person, full of contradictions and ambiguity. His angels fight with demons, but I believe (and see) angels are winning.

I do kind of believe him in a way on this one (will be a first! :naughty:) that ONF is an imaginary person that he saw when he was younger, didn't we all have imaginary friends when we were younger?? I certainly did as did my son, we used to have to lay a space at the dinner table for his "friend", maybe Mika's just wasn't such a nice friend? :blink:

I do kind of believe him in a way on this one (will be a first! :naughty:) that ONF is an imaginary person that he saw when he was younger, didn't we all have imaginary friends when we were younger?? I certainly did as did my son, we used to have to lay a space at the dinner table for his "friend", maybe Mika's just wasn't such a nice friend? :blink:

Well, if he had no friends - maybe... but he has a big supportive family!!!!

I never had an imaginary friend and Karlson was unbelievable for me (but I used to have monologues with Freddie M in my 15 - shhhhh!)

We will never know, that's all.

P.S. I insist on Mika being an angel :tongue2:

Well, if he had no friends - maybe... but he has a big supportive family!!!!

I never had an imaginary friend and Karlson was unbelievable for me (but I used to have monologues with Freddie M in my 15 - shhhhh!)

We will never know, that's all.

P.S. I insist on Mika being an angel :tongue2:

But sometimes family can be different to friends.........:blink:

As it's Mika will will probably never know the truth behind most of his songs :wink2:

• 4 weeks later...
I called Him Angel of hundred times...

Of course he is an Angel, but sometimes it's so tempting to play with his dark side (if any, of course), for sometimes I doubt if he has a devil side at all!

In my mind I understand that I shouldn't idealize him too much, but my heart says Go!

All in all, there are enough Mika haters in this world, so we are in our right to praise Mika as much as we want :mf_rosetinted:

:boxed:

lol001.png

:

this is what i think :roftl:

lmfao oh that's great hehehe:naughty

i think he's stuck in the middle :naughty:

lol :roftl:

oh yeah he is stuck in the middle for sure lol

He's a God for sure :drool:

He acts sometimes like an innocent little boy,but he said once himself that he can be a bit of a bastard...:naughty:

oh yeah i remember that but aren't we all really at times??? lol

pfft, he's a demon. he enters our heads and hypnotises us into beiing obsessed. i swear, devil!:roftl:

yeah kinda reminds me of my ultimate fave man Derren Brown enters your mind & takes it over lol (google him if you don't know who i mean & yes it is Derren not darren!) great guy can't wait to see him live again in a few weeks whoop whoop (he hypnotised me to say that i swear lol)

Edited by DarkLight