Hello everyone

Mika_me_Nika

Hi everyone,

I'm Nika and I'm glad I came out of the closet and admit: I AM A MIKA FAN.

So, here's a bit about me and how I came to be A MIKA FAN.

I first heard his song (Grace Kelly) on the radio more than a year ago and I loved it, but that's as far as it went. Then about two weeks ago, I remembered the song and searched the internet for it and since then everything is a blur. So, here I am.

I'm from Slovenia and I'm too old for this. I'm also too serious for this (except for all the silly things I do all the time). I hope we'll have great fun here and do some silly things together.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

I first heard his song (Grace Kelly) on the radio more than a year ago and I loved it, but that's as far as it went. Then about two weeks ago, I remembered the song and searched the internet for it and since then everything is a blur. So, here I am.

I'm from Slovenia and I'm too old for this. I'm also too serious for this (except for all the silly things I do all the time). I hope we'll have great fun here and do some silly things together.

Hi hi hi welcome NIka have fun!!!!!!

Hi, as Silver says, there are lots of older members on here. It's one of the things I like about the forum - no one really cares about age and we all get along just fine, most of the time.

Welcome!

Hi everyone,

Well, hello Nika.

Dober nick- mika me nika. LOL Ali pa bi lahko bilo tudi mika me mika.:roftl: Dobrodošla!:) Me ful veseli videt, da se še kdo iz Slovenije opogumi in pride na ta forum. Imamo tudi svoj thread (ok, ni ravno slovenski, ker nas Slovencev ni dovolj), evo ga:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14451 , pa pridi in reči kako.:wink2:

No, da se še ti na hitro predstavim- sem Ana in tudi veliki, največji (:bleh:) Mika fan.