Mikagasmic Thread Part 12

CaroLollipop

Ok it is !Kudos to Babuccia

Interview: When Mika was about 6 years old his dad was sent to Kuwait to work and Mika with family went there too,but then there was a war and Mika went to Us for awhile,but not too long and his father returned to work to Kuwait again about half year.

-And what happened after?

My parents begun all over again, they went to London and put Mika in the school and he tried to learn them.

-Why tried?

Couse nobody respect me couse i liked to wear colourful pants and all laughing about me.

-And it injured you?

Of course! But then i realize that i can be like others and i can be myself even they all laughing about me. And when they laughed about my red pants or my silly things.. it was only 'flowers' (it's like a saying in latvian and russian and it's means that there were something worst)

- You mean that there was a 'berry' too?

Yes! When i realize that my teachers hates my amateur performances.

-Interesting.. what your parents thought about it?

They thought that it's only because i'm a little boy and it's nothing but later they figure out that they are not jokes. (there are something more but i can't read it)

-So it's means that you didn't speak with anyone for awhile?

Yes! When i was 13. And mum understand and saw that i don't speak with anywone and he put me off the school. Then i took a walks in the parks and went to museums, and my mum was my teacher! And (laughing) my live was parasitic.

-Parasitic?

A bit. I had my vocal teachers and learned all the school's lessons by myself..but soon i didn't like that..And i needed to go to other school again.

-And there you wasn't suppressed?

No, thank god!

-And when you started to write lyrics?

it was about that time.. And music was really important for me.But when i wrote something i thought it's bad but now i don't think so. People need to grow and keep going trought the life.

-And whit what started your creation?

It's weird but with Nirvana. When i heard their "Heart shaped box" i really wanted to create something my. and all started..

It's all.. Oh, and it's magazine "Все звезди"? (i ordered it about 5 years)

in thi magazine there is mika poster in every month so COOL, sinceim a fan of hijm i got that magazine ever7y time because there is always something about him :roftl::roftl:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i thought the same, it has to be мика

oh i see :roftl:

I wished a few you to correct. Here it is written without a mistake. These are two leaves beside, with the written heading " Mika's red trousers ". In Russian names and words change on cases and have the different terminations. " ШТАНЫ МИКИ " it is equivalent " MIKA's TROUSERS "... " И" it is Russian "I"

In our magazines there is nothing new do not write. Because He was not at us and did not give interview. That is written - all is taken from foreign newspapers and magazines. Also it is translated on Russian manners))). And, much is smoothed, paraphrased. And some questions on His life are not published. All clauses kind, show Him successful, popular, talented... Someone there adores Him, I think)).

Here are some pictures to cheer you up. They're not very Mikagasmic but its all I have on Photobucket at the mo!

HmmOkayy.jpg

Thanks! :wub2: Haha I love this pic, because I remember we discussed the original painting at school! So weird!! :naughty:

Thanks!! :wub2:

Dank je!! Het helpt echt, m'n hart maakt al weer blije sprongetjes! :naughty:

At the moment I don't have any other options, so that sucks! :thumbdown: Maybe something like Museology... I don't know yet...!

Oh no!!!:shocked: I was hoping for some good news from you, but the first thing I saw was a crying smilie.....I'm so sorry for you my dear, if there's anything I can do for you please let me know (zoals je adres wat ik nog steeds niet heb kwam ik vandaag achter:thumbdown:. For now, a big hug is what I've got for you :huglove:

Oh no!!!:shocked: I was hoping for some good news from you, but the first thing I saw was a crying smilie.....I'm so sorry for you my dear, if there's anything I can do for you please let me know (zoals je adres wat ik nog steeds niet heb kwam ik vandaag achter:thumbdown:. For now, a big hug is what I've got for you :huglove:

Thank you darling! :wub2: Seeing you online here is all I need! :naughty: I feel a little weird, because I don't know what my near future will look like now...! :blink:

But how are you? where are you at the moment? Home or hospital?

Thank you darling! :wub2: Seeing you online here is all I need! :naughty: I feel a little weird, because I don't know what my near future will look like now...! :blink:

But how are you? where are you at the moment? Home or hospital?

:woot_jump:

I'M HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it feels great!! The pain is still bad, but at home you can take much more. You got more distraction from it. Hugged my little sweeties (all my pets, except my hamster, she was too lazy to wake up) cause I've been missing them such a long time. Settled myself in the backyard (with chickens:naughty: Constance missed me too:wub2:) and did nothing more then strictly needed. Don't like the weather forecasts...I'm back home and the weather's changing.....But whatever, I'm home!!!

imgp4083-copie.jpg

:woot_jump:

I'M HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it feels great!! The pain is still bad, but at home you can take much more. You got more distraction from it. Hugged my little sweeties (all my pets, except my hamster, she was too lazy to wake up) cause I've been missing them such a long time. Settled myself in the backyard (with chickens:naughty: Constance missed me too:wub2) and did nothing more then strictly needed. Don't like the weather forecasts...I'm back home and the weather's changing.....But whatever, I'm home!!!

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

l_3d38976ee24d157fc67442bb1c207c02.jpg

A NEW ONE!!!! :shocked

yessss, yesss, yesssssssssssssssssss.....!!!!!! punk: :yay :wub2

thx heaps :mf_rosetinted

A nice one :wub2:

nice? :shocked: you are talking about THE RINGMASTER, luv. that's THE stage costume :mf_rosetinted::wub2::mf_lustslow

So it's not nice? :naughty::roftl:

I'm not that kind of person that drools over everything or everyone, but especially for you: :drool:

Better? :mf_rosetinted:

nice? :shocked you are talking about THE RINGMASTER, luv. that's THE stage costume :mf_rosetinted:wub2::mf_lustslow:

Ahhh, another Ringmasterlover :mf_lustslow::punk:

Don't know why and how, but that outfit totally has it all:mf_lustslow:

2007_0717somersethouse17july0231.jpg

normal_919a.jpg

I'm not that kind of person that drools over everything or everyone, but especially for you: :drool:

I wasn't drooling, in fact I rarely do. :mf_rosetinted:

I was just overenthusiastic about the find of a new never-seen-before pic of THE ringmaster. :yay:

You'r messing with the wrong person here, with the ringmaster costume thing. Do watch it....:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I wasn't drooling, in fact I rarely do. :mf_rosetinted:

I was just overenthusiastic about the find of a new never-seen-before pic of THE ringmaster. :yay:

Whatever :roftl::bleh:

:yay: for the new picture!

Here's an old one ..

101pt9.jpg

(the only one I have within my reach for some reason..)

You don't have to drool over everything and everyone, it's just one person! :wub2::naughty:

A very lovely one

de15.jpg

Yeah, I bet he will love it ... :roftl:

Nice :wub2::bleh::mf_rosetinted:

Whatever :roftl::bleh:

:yay: for the new picture!

Here's an old one ..

101pt9.jpg

(the only one I have within my reach for some reason..)

trust me on that one :mf_rosetinted:

if ya need it, i have a whole collection on my galleries, just click my sig (somerset section o.c.) :yay:

trust me on that one :mf_rosetinted:

if ya need it, i have a whole collection on my galleries, just click my sig (somerset section o.c.) :yay:

Have more pictures but not uploaded, just somewhere in my Mika-pictures-folder on my pc (and it's really terrible to find a picture that you need in there :thumbdown: but I don't have the time to organize.. :roftl:)