Photography!

jessssssssssssecah.jpg

I like how behind her it's dark so it doesn't draw attention away from her and the chess pieces. I also like her tank top haha.

From a few weeks ago in my backyard:

2746521456_5dec60cd8f.jpg

2746522188_7a06ccd3e6.jpg

2745683549_0a789117f1.jpg

Me and my friend being stupid a few weeks ago:

2745678091_aee6ca4f7d.jpg

And from a few days ago when I broke my camera:

2746508448_9cfc4cc8b6.jpg

1. BIG SPIDER. D :

2. I love how you took a picture of the dandelion seeds. I'm assuming those were stuck in the spiders web featuring spider top right? *shivers*

3. The flower is BEAUTIFUL!

4. Nah not stupid, it kind of reminds me of the pictures I see on photobucket about love haha.

5. I love seashells! I love to beach comb whenever I'm at the ocean to see what kind of little treasures I'll find. Also what happened to your camera? Did you drop it in the water?! :o

More animals!

2575128375_93048af869.jpg

2574572353_5fb3f41e06.jpg

2575806698_b7949f3de1.jpg

Okay, I stop now. There's some more in the flickr thingy (they're not ALL animals :P). The swan, peacock, tiger and kangaroo are wild ... (lol, I'm kidding, the tiger is in the zoo :P)

Gosh you have really strange birds over there hahaha!

That peacock is simply amazingly beautiful! :shocked: I loves it!

And the kangaroo on the beach... aw I wish I was there!!!

Also, who's that jumping on the bed in your sig. It looks like Mika... or maybe I'm just super tired still from the concert I went to haha.

From a few weeks ago in my backyard:

2746521456_5dec60cd8f.jpg

YOU ALMOST KILLED ME WITH THAT! :shocked:

*breathes*

Yeah, I am afraid of spiders. I mean...REALLY AFRAID!

2745683549_0a789117f1.jpg

Love this one!! :wub2:

And from a few days ago when I broke my camera:

2746508448_9cfc4cc8b6.jpg

Beautiful!! :thumb_yello:

hehe, oh is it?

*shrugs*

that's just always been my motto and life, and always will be.

:naughty: That's cool *coughyoushouldcheckoutthesongthen*

Haha is that a demand that I post those there immediately? And thanks, I thought it was going to be a magazine too until I realized I was being put in a big book.

Yes, be thankful that you have a lot of years left before college! Time really does fly once you hit college. You blink once and it's halfway over!!!! It's insane. I haven't taken any pics of the house yet though. I'm still unpacking because I got lazy with it being so hot in the house... we don't have AC here so blah. But after my room gets done I'll take a couple haha.

Yes!

Okay! And I don't understand the american schooling system at all. We don't have college here, but I don't have to worry about the real world until 2012 - so yay!

That's a cool looking bridge. I like how the people walk so much higher than all the cars haha. Bad for people with a fear of heights I bet.

Oh my god, I never noticed how strange that bridge really is! :lmfao:

1. BIG SPIDER. D :

2. I love how you took a picture of the dandelion seeds. I'm assuming those were stuck in the spiders web featuring spider top right? *shivers*

3. The flower is BEAUTIFUL!

4. Nah not stupid, it kind of reminds me of the pictures I see on photobucket about love haha.

5. I love seashells! I love to beach comb whenever I'm at the ocean to see what kind of little treasures I'll find. Also what happened to your camera? Did you drop it in the water?! :o

1. Little spider - close camera.

2. Correct.

4. LOL! It is like those things isn't it? It IS stupid, because it is a crop from this:

P10408042.jpg

5. :-) I dropped it in the sand

Gosh you have really strange birds over there hahaha!

That peacock is simply amazingly beautiful! I loves it!

And the kangaroo on the beach... aw I wish I was there!!!

Also, who's that jumping on the bed in your sig. It looks like Mika... or maybe I'm just super tired still from the concert I went to haha.

Hahaha, erm, thanks. Black swan - the symbol thingy of west australia. The 'story' goes that the settlers tried to clean them when they first saw them :naughty:

Yes it is Mika! OMG - keep up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cglPKSwlRVI

And how was it? Jonas Brothers? I don't really know them actually :P

There, I think the last page and a half is all of my posts hahaha. It's hard to catch up on this thread when you're behind since there's a image limit!

I knowww! And then you end up with a MQ full of codes and you don't know what's what and it's just easier to say "Wow, nice pictures :original:"

YOU ALMOST KILLED ME WITH THAT!

*breathes*

Yeah, I am afraid of spiders. I mean...REALLY AFRAID!

I'm sorry :blush-anim-cl:

(But he's cute!)

I took this photo a few months ago, I don't know if I posted it here, if I did,cool.. if not, herey ago..

morning.jpg

I saw it on your flickr :wub2:

Hewro!

bokeh.jpg

Awesome!! I love that :wub2:

errm,i took a picture of a rainbow. wee, it was pretty.

DSC01188_2.jpg

on the down side, there were no skittles or lucky charms. i checked. boo.

Ohhh pretty! That is such a perfect looking forest too :wub2:

I love the polaroid ones of you and your friend too :biggrin2:

Is there significance of the eurail map in the background? :naughty:

I tried taking a photo like that one, the holding-a-polaroid-in-front-of-your-face thing (after seeing someone's myspace photo as that :fisch:) - aaaggeessss ago, like last year or something, but the flash was reflecting off the pictrue so I decided to wait till daylight and then never bothered to try it again :naughty:

Just some photos I took today....

I took tons of polaroids of my fellow sbux crew members at work today, that are PRICELESS. When I take them home, I'll post them. I drew a different thing on all there fingers and had them hold it up to there face like, mustache, lips, unibrow, red cheeks, tear drops, thug lyf3 on there knuckles. I love it.

Anyhoo..here ya go.

feets.jpg

thug-3.jpg

Just some photos I took today....

I took tons of polaroids of my fellow sbux crew members at work today, that are PRICELESS. When I take them home, I'll post them. I drew a different thing on all there fingers and had them hold it up to there face like, mustache, lips, unibrow, red cheeks, tear drops, thug lyf3 on there knuckles. I love it.

Anyhoo..here ya go.

feets.jpg

thug-3.jpg

Brilliant pictures :wub2:

Can't wait to see these starbucks ones (oh yes, I'm very proud that it only took me a few minutes to figure out what sbux was :naughty:) Was it your picture I have seen somewhere with the moustache-finger? I LOVE that one! :lol3:

Brilliant pictures :wub2:

Can't wait to see these starbucks ones (oh yes, I'm very proud that it only took me a few minutes to figure out what sbux was :naughty:) Was it your picture I have seen somewhere with the moustache-finger? I LOVE that one! :lol3:

Hahaha yes, like that!

and thank you very much love, you always have kind things to say about my photos.

Okay, I need my daily starbucks(crack) fix, peeeeacee!

Time for some animals! (I may or may not have posted a few of these before)

2746512422_8b5cd42358.jpg2576216954_e3951fca5f.jpg

2745674871_13c0532d83.jpg2745674075_f73a4cd79e.jpg

2575349557_77ca644146.jpg2576150262_2ec9e8541f.jpg

These various animals are my pets, except for the pig (who was at a show) and the puppies at the end are from a shelter (same as the rest of the bunch of random dogs in the flickr thingy).

love love loveeeeee :thumb_yello:

<3

Not yet, but eventually I will be.

But I don't really believe you can learn how to take a good photograph, quality wise...sure, but that's about it.

But thank you so much,again. :huglove:

I don't even think you would need to study Photography. I'm no expert, but you look like a natural:thumb_yello: