Photography!

aw, that sounds like a great career, remember you can do what you want ;) lol

yep... as my teacher says, you can have the best camera in the world but if you can't use it and don't have the vision, you won't get the photo. :naughty:

Thanks! Been wanting to do it since I was eight.

You teacher sounds very wise. I wish they had a photography class at my high school. They used to have one, but they got rid of it the year before I came. :crybaby:

thank you very much :roftl: i love getting complements! :blush-anim-cl:

and it's bird, lol, not a monkey :bleh:

Damn it. Looked at the photos, quoted it and quoted it wrong!!! Cute BIRD!!! For some reason I was think about those people that have monkeys on their shoulders and they feed them little peices of banana for some reason when I was quoting your photo.

wow! i love it...coffee grains?on the ground?? did you put them there or do you just find them there, what are the red things? lol, so many questions:naughty:

The red things are the coffee grains honey :biggrin2: Coffee looks like that before it's collected and prepared. I've a coffee plant on my back yard.

This picture is not mine, but I wanted to show you how the coffee plant looks; this woman collects the grains and then took them to a machine that takes the skin off. After that, there's a huge process that I can't describe and aaafter that, the coffee is exposed to the sun to dry and there you go, coffee as you know it is ready to be grounded!

cultivo_de_cafe_fullblock.jpg

185cafe-granos-1.jpg

And if you didn't know, Colombia is the number one coffee exporter of the world!!

And this is my coffee plant:

Nature8d.jpg

Hi guys,

I've entered a photography contest that ends June 30th. Its outcome is quite dependent on the number of votes I receive, so would you all mind voting for me? :blush-anim-cl: I'll love you forever and I really really appreciate you taking the time to do so. (you can vote once a day)

http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/PhotosAlbums/PhotoView.aspx?picid=533266_94023367&=PP_EntryDetail_206

p.s.

Your photos are lovely, keep it up :biggrin2: (just from looking at these last few pages!) :)

The red things are the coffee grains honey :biggrin2: Coffee looks like that before it's collected and prepared. I've a coffee plant on my back yard.

This picture is not mine, but I wanted to show you how the coffee plant looks; this woman collects the grains and then took them to a machine that takes the skin off. After that, there's a huge process that I can't describe and aaafter that, the coffee is exposed to the sun to dry and there you go, coffee as you know it is ready to be grounded!

cultivo_de_cafe_fullblock.jpg

185cafe-granos-1.jpg

And if you didn't know, Colombia is the number one coffee exporter of the world!!

And this is my coffee plant:

Nature8d.jpg

:naughty:well i feel real stupid now! lol, that's interesting, i guess i just always assumed coffee grains were brown cuz the drink was brown:bleh: that's so cool you have one in your backyard! hmmm the most interesting think i probably have is a fountain, or butterfly-attracting flowers(idk what there called):naughty:

Thanks so much. Oh, and he just turned 1 on May 16th

aww i just can't get over how adorable he is!! and only 1 y.o. wow.! both my younger sisters are teenagers...i think it'd be awsome having a little brother that age...:wub2:

aww i just can't get over how adorable he is!! and only 1 y.o. wow.! both my younger sisters are teenagers...i think it'd be awsome having a little brother that age...:wub2:

Yeah- sometimes it is. There is a HUGE age gap between us (16 years). When I've gone out with my mom- she's been called grandma. And ocassionally I'll take him for walks and I'll get the dirtiest looks walking down the street. But I guess there are some things that I just shouldn't care what people think about me.

And not to mention- this kid...Mika works miracles on him.