Photography!

That is a really good photo. I like it quiet a bit; it has a child-like composition to it! Though, I don't see where you are getting this "toddler sized hand" concept; your hand is pretty. :)

Here are some photos that I've taken in the last week or so that I'm pretty proud of:

Green_Today--large-msg-121339255667.jpg

Twinkle_Twinkle--large-msg-121350047666.jpg

large-msg-121255195512.jpg

ooo i really like that grass one! and what concert is that?it's really cool looking, i also love your siggy!:wub2:

That is a really good photo. I like it quiet a bit; it has a child-like composition to it! Though, I don't see where you are getting this "toddler sized hand" concept; your hand is pretty. :)

Here are some photos that I've taken in the last week or so that I'm pretty proud of:

Well thank you.=]

And I really like that one, nice perspective.

ooo i really like that grass one! and what concert is that?it's really cool looking, i also love your siggy!:wub2:

That concert shot was taken on the Honda Civic Tour in Denver, Colorado that I recently attended.

And thank you! I rather enjoy your signiature as well! :thumb_yello:

That concert shot was taken on the Honda Civic Tour in Denver, Colorado that I recently attended.

And thank you! I rather enjoy your signiature as well! :thumb_yello:

oh no, ii'm soo jealous of colorado! i want to move there but it's so expensive, and would be the complete opposite of florida:naughty:. but it's just so absolutly beautiful!:wub2:

thanx!:wink2:

Twinkle_Twinkle--large-msg-121350047666.jpg

large-msg-121255195512.jpg

Very nice pictures! I like the first one very much.. I guess you took it with a macro of course, lol, I like that the colours look very strong. And the third it's very good too!

Enhanced? idk what you mean haha.

I have a nice camera, that deffinetly has a lot to do with the quality.

They're so like...clear, and the colour is so defined. I would have to edit my pictures expertly for that to come out! What camera do you use??

They're so like...clear, and the colour is so defined. I would have to edit my pictures expertly for that to come out! What camera do you use??

Canon Rebel XTi

my baby/love of my life/ might as well be my right hand <3

and i'm really clueless when it comes to editing photos, photoshop is like a different world to me, no idea how to use it. I use this program Picasa that's run threw google, that's a free download I believe, just to do basic fixes with lighting and stuff, but that's it.

Canon Rebel XTi

my baby/love of my life/ might as well be my right hand <3

and i'm really clueless when it comes to editing photos, photoshop is like a different world to me, no idea how to use it. I use this program Picasa that's run threw google, that's a free download I believe, just to do basic fixes with lighting and stuff, but that's it.

OOOOOOOOOH! OH OH OH OH! THANKS! *writes down*

You guys have some really really nice photos. I'm planning on getting a new and improved camera soon, so hopefully I can then take pictures as good as some I see on here.

But for now, I have these crappy random ones...

IMG_2622.jpg

Killer whales at Sea World...

IMG_3964.jpg

Sea gull by this aquarium I volunteer at...

IMG_4870.jpg

And clouds.:roftl:

...Haha.

WOOOW!! I really know my country!!

yes, you do! I was surprised that you knew! :wink2:

Oh my goodness...those photos are stunnigly gorgeous. The sunset...the light is perfect. The little boy with the monkey...adorable. And the last one...AMAZING colours:thumb_yello:

thank you very much :roftl: i love getting complements! :blush-anim-cl:

and it's bird, lol, not a monkey :bleh:

You guys have some really really nice photos. I'm planning on getting a new and improved camera soon, so hopefully I can then take pictures as good as some I see on here.

But for now, I have these crappy random ones...

IMG_2622.jpg

Killer whales at Sea World...

...Haha.

OMG, those whales look so sweet ! I want to jump in the pic and hug them (how stupid) :blush-anim-cl:

And remember it's no the camera, it's the photographer

yes, you do! I was surprised that you knew! :wink2:

thank you very much :roftl: i love getting complements! :blush-anim-cl:

and it's bird, lol, not a monkey :bleh:

OMG, those whales look so sweet ! I want to jump in the pic and hug them (how stupid) :blush-anim-cl:

And remember it's no the camera, it's the photographer

Hahaha! Me to! Quite literally. I want to train killer whales as my career.:blush-anim-cl:

And that's so true. The photo depends on the person taking it. Never thought of it like that...:wink2:

Hahaha! Me to! Quite literally. I want to train killer whales as my career.:blush-anim-cl:

And that's so true. The photo depends on the person taking it. Never thought of it like that...:wink2:

aw, that sounds like a great career, remember you can do what you want ;) lol

yep... as my teacher says, you can have the best camera in the world but if you can't use it and don't have the vision, you won't get the photo. :naughty: