Photography!

I love watching all your pictures, it makes me want to get into photography more myself.:biggrin2:

I think I'll do it, cause my pics usually don't look too bad, and I enjoy taking pictures.

Now I'm looking for a good camera, any recommends?

Sorry no one has replied to you!

The Canon 5D Mark II makes me all warm a fuzzy. :wub2:

As for point and shoots though since those are a lot cheaper to buy I loved my 10.1 megapixel Casio Exilim camera. I need to get another one because mine broke because I carried it everyyyyywheeere in my purse. It has given me good quality and it has a boat load of settings unlike some other cameras I've looked at. You can do macro, night, light sensitive, black and white, sepia, and there's more. After mine broke I went looking around at different cameras and I still leaned towards that one because of all of the settings it has. Plus it's small. I'm going to get another one I just need to get a case for it because I love having a camera on me at all times, professional or point and shoot.

Gotta bring this thread back to life! LOL

Ok, so I love taking photos at gigs, and last night I went to see Joss Stone and James, and of course, took my camera!

Here are some of my faves:

Joss_5.jpg

Joss_4.jpg

Joss_3.jpg

Joss_1.jpg

James_1.jpg

James_2.jpg

James_3.jpg

Gotta bring this thread back to life! LOL

Ok, so I love taking photos at gigs, and last night I went to see Joss Stone and James, and of course, took my camera!

Here are some of my faves:

QUOTE]

wow..i know them..! great pics!:thumb_yello:

my pets

lfdyd.jpg

2rr9wer.jpg

2s8hgdj.jpg

i have more..:teehee:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...