Is tehre something 'going on' between Mika and Cherisse?

mikas-rainbow

Okay I might be the only one who thinks this, but are Mika and Cherisse going out?

It's the way he talks about her, and the way the act around each other in the Live In Cartoon Motion DVD. I don't know, its just a hunch.

Can anybody tell me whether he is or isn't going out with Cherisse, I would love to know!!

x Make Chicken Not War x

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I might be the only one who thinks this, but are Mika and Cherisse going out?

It's the way he talks about her, and the way the act around each other in the Live In Cartoon Motion DVD. I don't know, its just a hunch.

Can anybody tell me whether he is or isn't going out with Cherisse, I would love to know!!

x Make Chicken Not War x

well i was asking myself the very same question but with andy the cameraman:bleh:

x Make Chicken Not War x

it's more of a 'big brother lil sister' relationship if you ask me.But it is quite possible if they ever went out,dunno,it's just my oppinion :mf_rosetinted:

Haha, now you've pointed it out...Lol :biggrin2:

yeah,lol, they are everywhere together even when they are not working together, and get realistic, mika is not a single, all the stolen pics we saw and stuff were with andy plus its a brillant plan, your boyfriend is your cameraman, no one suspects anything, easy.

yeah,lol, they are everywhere together even when they are not working together, and get realistic, mika is not a single, all the stolen pics we saw and stuff were with andy plus its a brillant plan, your boyfriend is your cameraman, no one suspects anything, easy.

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

x Make Chicken Not War x

You know, I think that you maybe onto something there....Didn't someone find some "dodgy" pics of the 2 of them?

But I think that we should really keep it secret, you know, for the sake of Mika's privacy:thumb_yello:. Only MFC'ers can know.

:roftl::roftl::bleh:

Like someone said, awkward thread.

I know what I think, but as it's none of my business, I won't say.:wink2:

However.....

Guys and girls can be friends without romance as can girls and girls or boys and boys, so don't get too excited.

You know, I think that you maybe onto something there....Didn't someone find some "dodgy" pics of the 2 of them?

But I think that we should really keep it secret, you know, for the sake of Mika's privacy:thumb_yello:. Only MFC'ers can know.

to be honest with you i think i am the one to be onto something

the dodgy pics i saw them but not with cherisse:naughty:

Aaah, don't make the poor guy scared if he reads this! He might think there are some well dodgy pics out there!

:tears:

No way I dont accept no way at all nope nope , no way

She wouldnt :boxed:

awww, bless ya hun....I'm sure there will always be a little place in her heart for you:wub2:

I think I know what your on about..:fisch::naughty:

hey, this is a dangerous thread people............

Nothing dodgy about the pics you saw:wink2:

:shocked:

<goes home feeling dumped and dejected>

Ah don't worry FD! They may break up sometime? There is always hop,e don't despair!

Aaah, don't make the poor guy scared if he reads this! He might think there are some well dodgy pics out there!

there are :naughty: well,he's always scaring us,so what makes the difference if we did the same thing to him? lol.

W W W W WHY not .. how very dare you!!! :shocked:

I have pictures as well , ohhh yes

Why not!!! pfftttt hupmpfffttttttt

have u finally came out the closest :wink2: