Is tehre something 'going on' between Mika and Cherisse?

mikas-rainbow

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

evidence

PDVD_411.jpg

PDVD_404.jpg

hahhaha

i don`t know really!

but i think that cherrise is more like a sister to mika

i imagine him with Saranayde more that Cherisse :naughty:

:naughty: yeah I remember that,it's on LICM DVD...

I don't know if there's something going on between Mika and Cherisse...but even if there is (and I'm not so sure about that),I'm glad for him because I like Cherisse a lot.

And I don't have the slightest idea of the dodgy pics with Andy the cameraman! :shocked: the only 'dodgy pics' I've seen with Mika were the ones with women.I only saw one pic of him where he's on the gig and he goes to Martin and kinda...well,I don't know how to describe it,really! But it's nothing dodgy to me,lot of other singers do that with their band as well.

:shocked:

<goes home feeling dumped and dejected>

There there FD,even if they get married,you can be the best man,and u know,best men are known to end up with the bride

Ah don't worry FD! They may break up sometime? There is always hop,e don't despair!

As soon as he hooks up with Sara :lmfao:

ok lets be serious for once, you didnt see them?

Hi,

I don't know. But if it's true, I will be happy. I hope that he'll find "chaussure à son pied" because there's not only work in the life..

Moreover Cherisse seems really nice so ...WHY NOT ? :thumb_yello:

Okay I might be the only one who thinks this, but are Mika and Cherisse going out?

It's the way he talks about her, and the way the act around each other in the Live In Cartoon Motion DVD. I don't know, its just a hunch.

Can anybody tell me whether he is or isn't going out with Cherisse, I would love to know!!

Can you imagine how depressed Luke would be?

:roftl:

Oooooooooooh this thread is so interesting!!

First of all, thanks for these exciting and brain new theories about Mika dating Andy or someone else from his team, really, I wonder how we had never thought of this!!

But I'm afraid I have dodgy pics of Meeks with his real and unique lover...

l_99b11fc43144a19975aab0d1386dca2e.jpg

The sad thing is that further elaborated stalking revealed that this person was cheating on Mika with one of his supposed friends...

l_f7a7a1479fe33a3a0c3e1938859c46a1.jpg

So don't desperate, girls, their love story is probably not meant to last! :naughty:

Okay I might be the only one who thinks this, but are Mika and Cherisse going out?

It's the way he talks about her, and the way the act around each other in the Live In Cartoon Motion DVD. I don't know, its just a hunch.

Can anybody tell me whether he is or isn't going out with Cherisse, I would love to know!!

x Make Chicken Not War x

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i have NO idea. as long as luke and mika arent going out, im good!:naughty:

evidence

PDVD_411.jpg

PDVD_404.jpg

hahhaha

i don`t know really!

meeks....sara....together? :puking: i like them separate. it would be horrible if they got kissy-kissy on stage!

First of all, thanks for these exciting and brain new theories about Mika dating Andy or someone else from his team, really, I wonder how we had never thought of this!!

The sad thing is that further elaborated stalking revealed that this person was cheating on Mika with one of his supposed friends...

So don't desperate, girls, their love story is probably not meant to last! :naughty:

oh jesus :mf_rosetinted::lmao:

evidence

PDVD_411.jpg

PDVD_404.jpg

hahhaha

i don`t know really!

Mika's so physical with everyone :naughty:

He's so touchy and he always has to attack someone.

He's very.. playful :das:

Pfft the whole band is too :das:

Mika's so physical with everyone :naughty:

He's so touchy and he always has to attack someone.

He's very.. playful :das:

Pfft the whole band is too :das:

Oh GOD ! I need to be around Mika one of these days :naughty: Im very touchy myself too , I think will gonna get along just fine :naughty: , and the answer is NO there is nothing on because Mika is on a superextraserious relationship with ME ! :naughty:

yeah, that guy is a real player. :mf_rosetinted:

freddie.jpg

:lmao::lmfao:

i hate sarcasm so much, i just needed to say it, nothing more, of course you had thought of it before, you were here years before most of us , its not a reason to ruin our fun, if you think our speculations are ridiculous just stay away, dont jump in.easy.

I knew there was something more to that Love Today drumming!

Mika couldn't have accidentally fallen on top of Cherisse that one time, shirtless and all.

He really knows how to throw himself at people. :mf_rosetinted:

I knew there was something more to that Love Today drumming!

Mika couldn't have accidentally fallen on top of Cherisse that one time, shirtless and all.

Ohh Yeeahh :das: They just wanted some contact. Sweaty contact, Because they're just always just seperated by that darned drum set...

Here's a cute Mika and Cherisse one

You can't really hear but he's talking about the girls in the band and he's enthusiastic about cherisse... haha..

Ohh Yeeahh :das: They just wanted some contact. Sweaty contact, Because they're just always just seperated by that darned drum set...

Here's a cute Mika and Cherisse one

You can't really hear but he's talking about the girls in the band and he's enthusiastic about cherisse... haha..

awww....mika and cherisse sittin in a tree...:naughty: