tauruslady

Yer exactly.:naughty:

Ahh right! I went for the whole weekend, camping and everything. Muse were amazing.

Oh of corse! Why didnt i think of youtube?:doh:

I did record the channel 4 coverage, but I didnt see calvin's bit on there:boxed: Maybe I didnt watch it all in the end. I'll watch it again properly later. They did all of the filming for it at Chelmsford anyway didnt they, so theres no chance I would be on there. I'll see if I can put it on youtub some how, so we can go you spotting:naughty: Im not very good at that kinda thing though.

Oh please please that would make my day!!! I would worship the ground you walk on! :roftl:

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh please please that would make my day!!! I would worship the ground you walk on! :roftl:

Hiya niki, so you were at Chelmsford, that is only 30 minutes drive from my house, a few of my pupils were going to the festival, if i had known you were going I could have put a contract on you, and my pupils could have made mud pies to throw, with love from me, would have made it more like a proper festival for you, take care

Hiya niki, so you were at Chelmsford, that is only 30 minutes drive from my house, a few of my pupils were going to the festival, if i had known you were going I could have put a contract on you, and my pupils could have made mud pies to throw, with love from me, would have made it more like a proper festival for you, take care

I thought you lived in Scotland , or maybe you just drive very fast ?:sneaky2:

Your pupils would have had to be very good, I'm quick: I did manage to avoid all the beers and ketchup bottles :mf_rosetinted: But of course, if they had thrown a mud pie at me shouting "with love from weealx", i would have stood still ;)

I thought you lived in Scotland , or maybe you just drive very fast ?:sneaky2:

Your pupils would have had to be very good, I'm quick: I did manage to avoid all the beers and ketchup bottles :mf_rosetinted: But of course, if they had thrown a mud pie at me shouting "with love from weealx", i would have stood still ;)

I am Scottish, living in England, someone has to do this missionary work, Hope you enjoyed the festival, and the hospitality hopefully was good, although no sam sparro, so you will have to return for the london gigs, take care

I'll try and upload then sometime today maybe:wink2: but i did have a proper look at it though and there was no Calvin:no: Perhaps there was some other corage that I missed or something.

There was 2 episodes on channel 4.

Which was did you record?

Both I think:boxed:

Pfff, so that means C4 doesnt consider Calvin Harris as one of the highlights of the day uh? I saw they gave him very very bad critics on their website actually. *insert insults here*

Utter brilliance. And I think its quite funny that he's supporting himself by wearing a t-shirt saying 'When i go to vegas':naughty:

Mouahaha he always does that... He has many tshirts with his own quotes actually. Maybe he's scared to forget the lyrics?:naughty:

But back to Sammie... no news yet ? :blink:

It would have been better if it was just Alphabeat...but they tried I suppose.

Thanks for posting:thumb_yello:

Sam's is better though:naughty:

Alphabeat pretty much screwed it up as well:mf_rosetinted: