tauruslady

I iz home... Di isn't yet, poor girl is stuck in Brussels waiting for her parents to pick her up :(

Gig was great, really.

BUT, I must say we went there to see the one we nicely call Sam "The Arse" Sparro, and we were not disappointed: he really is an arse :naughty:

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a nice pic!:punk: Thanks.

They are nurses from the old peoples place, as you can see from the pic, 1 is holding me up, second holding me down, 3rd pacifying passing public, 4th is the one thinking about upping my medication

as qoted by me on the oldlings

They are nurses from the old peoples place, as you can see from the pic, 1 is holding me up, second holding me down, 3rd pacifying passing public, 4th is the one thinking about upping my medication

as qoted by me on the oldlings

link to the pics from ss gig 4/10/08

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhotos&albumID=950309&MyToken=c4a0312f-385b-4f93-aee1-5509ec77c2df

Small report.

The gig was FANTASTIC, really really good. He did quite a few songs, most that we were expecting, and he just did really well. His support acts were also good.

During the gig a security woman came to tell me off for filming so after that I was a bit paranoid, but still managed a good number of vids and so.

He was right in front of us most of the time, and really close. Some of his outfits were quite "special" to say the less......You will see what I mean when you see the Black And Gold video, heheheee....

We got tons of eye contact, and in general it was just really enjoyable and great.

When he was finished he threw the towel that he'd used during the gig, and Sophie and I caught it. We took a few pics with it, of course.

A few pics now.....

IMG_4425.jpg

Check out this link - looks like Perez is wearing the same tracky top!!

http://perezhilton.com/2008-10-05-an-epic-evening

I iz home... Di isn't yet, poor girl is stuck in Brussels waiting for her parents to pick her up :(

Gig was great, really.

BUT, I must say we went there to see the one we nicely call Sam "The Arse" Sparro, and we were not disappointed: he really is an arse :naughty:

I made it! Got home at 2.50am.

Waiting at the station was weird. Had a scary homeless guy bothering me.

Then he offered me some wine. :naughty:

Weealx you even said yourself that I look drunk in that pic!

It should not have been made public. :boxed:

Hi all, it was lovely to catch up with some familiar faces and meet some new ones at the weekend!!

Gig was great - me and my friend were at the side about 4 rows back and had quite a good view. There were a few inconsiderate people pushing in front of us, and dancing around shouting stuff out when SS was trying to speak...but I suppose this sort of thing happens at most gigs and there's not much that can be done about it!!! We didn't let it spoil the night though!

What did put a bit of a downer on things was the 3 hour journey home because of the appalling London underground system :badmood::hair:

Hi all, it was lovely to catch up with some familiar faces and meet some new ones at the weekend!!

Gig was great - me and my friend were at the side about 4 rows back and had quite a good view. There were a few inconsiderate people pushing in front of us, and dancing around shouting stuff out when SS was trying to speak...but I suppose this sort of thing happens at most gigs and there's not much that can be done about it!!! We didn't let it spoil the night though!

What did put a bit of a downer on things was the 3 hour journey home because of the appalling London underground system :badmood::hair:

took us about 1hours to get to you station, and we got the train from KingsX, although thinking about it,the train left after midight which I suppose meant our tickets were invalid, but who cares?

took us about 1hours to get to you station, and we got the train from KingsX, although thinking about it,the train left after midight which I suppose meant our tickets were invalid, but who cares?

Not automatically. I remember asking about that when we went to V cause we didn't know exactly when we'd be able to catch the train to London and the guy at Euston station said not to worry, that our tickets would remain valid for like a couple of hours the next day.

*realizes she's turning into a tourist information desk*

*wonders if she should get a prison break-like tatoo with the London underground map on it*

:blink::naughty:

Sarahlou, was great to meet you. I didnt realize it was pushy a few rows behind:thumbdown: We had loads of space front. I heard the people shouting tho ;)

Not automatically. I remember asking about that when we went to V cause we didn't know exactly when we'd be able to catch the train to London and the guy at Euston station said not to worry, that our tickets would remain valid for like a couple of hours the next day.

*realizes she's turning into a tourist information desk*

*wonders if she should get a prison break-like tatoo with the London underground map on it*

:blink::naughty:

Sarahlou, was great to meet you. I didnt realize it was pushy a few rows behind:thumbdown: We had loads of space front. I heard the people shouting tho ;)

Hello whichever of you is here tonight.

Did you stand outside work shouting at your employers

tourist information for you, I would be your worst customer

Hello whichever of you is here tonight.

Did you stand outside work shouting at your employers

tourist information for you, I would be your worst customer

Mouhahahaha... well I actually sat inside the building doing nothing for 4 hours and then I sneaked outside and got home. No shouting in the cold for me, I was against this strike which 1) had undefined purposes 2) was totally useless. :naughty:

Mouhahahaha... well I actually sat inside the building doing nothing for 4 hours and then I sneaked outside and got home. No shouting in the cold for me, I was against this strike which 1) had undefined purposes 2) was totally useless. :naughty:

myspace is awaiting your approval,

I do not agree with strikes that affect the general public, it would have to be serious for me to strike, and definately not if it affects the disadvantaged.

More power to you for standing by your beliefs.

Ok, so all the videos from Saturday have uploaded now:

-21st Century Life

(note his wave to the camera at 0:42, him taking the glowstick that Queenie or Diana offered to him, I couldn't see which one it was, and how at the end I stop filming due to security telling me not to):

-Hot Mess:

-Chatty bit:

-Sally / Sex Shooter:

-Sick:

-Black And Gold:

-Pocket:

-Tiny bit of Gipsy Woman:

The gig was brilliant but the Sparro himself...Niki stated it quite well :naughty:

It was so nice to meet you guys again! It´s always a pleasure

For the pics & vids, Sara my dear. I almost finished all the garibaldis you gave me :naughty:

Sarahlou, that sucks (pushing & the amazing tube system). I got deaf a few times with a girl with an incredibly pitchy voice screaming her lungs out :D

Alex, once again, lovely to meet you!! You missed the great arse the Sparro is! xDDD

The gig was brilliant but the Sparro himself...Niki stated it quite well :naughty:

It was so nice to meet you guys again! It´s always a pleasure

For the pics & vids, Sara my dear. I almost finished all the garibaldis you gave me :naughty:

Sarahlou, that sucks (pushing & the amazing tube system). I got deaf a few times with a girl with an incredibly pitchy voice screaming her lungs out :D

Alex, once again, lovely to meet you!! You missed the great arse the Sparro is! xDDD

hey it was great to meet you too, sams butt does nothing for me

meeting you lovely girls was better

look forward to meeting you all sometime soon.