tauruslady

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey it was great to meet you too, sams butt does nothing for me

meeting you lovely girls was better

look forward to meeting you all sometime soon.

Our paths will meet again, i´m sure of that! :wink2:

*runs in circles*

All good Sir! I think I'm finally starting to recover a bit.

How are you? I'm no longer a stranger though am I? :mf_rosetinted:

no you are not a stranger, and my shoulder is your pillow, have I got you on myspace, if not why not?

anyway was good to see you

:shocked: That is so sweet - is it only on the Oldlings that

you are mean to people? :naughty:

It's scary isn't it?? I wonder if it's the British weather or something but it seems like good old mean and sarcastic Alx is missing in action lately :naughty:

It's scary isn't it?? I wonder if it's the British weather or something but it seems like good old mean and sarcastic Alx is missing in action lately :naughty:

Action and weealx in the same line. nah you must be thinking of someone else, not this old grumpy man.

So how is life with the two of you, lol

be good or at least look like you are being good

• 1 month later...
0,,6363617,00.jpg

Interesting feature on Sam here:

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,24692602-5006024,00.html

It's a shame that he disses Mika though :( but I guess not everyone

likes his music either. :wink2:

Thanks for posting, interesting interview!:thumb_yello:

Of course I don't like what he says about our beloved Mika either but other than that it seems to me he has an honest approach!:naughty:

Edited by sienna

I'm really surprised by that, didn't expect this,I thought more the opposite actually.

they are my 2 favorite singers and concerning their background ,they have so much in common. Strange:shocked:

I always thought if Mika turned out to be gay,Sam would make a good boyfriend for him:roftl:

But he didn't said a bad thing about mika,it's his right to not like Mikas music.

I still love Sam but as always, Mika just a (big):naughty: little bit more

I'm really surprised by that, didn't expect this,I thought more the opposite actually.

they are my 2 favorite singers and concerning their background ,they have so much in common. Strange:shocked:

I always thought if Mika turned out to be gay,Sam would make a good boyfriend for him:roftl:

But he didn't sad a bad thing about mika,it's his right to not like Mikas music.

I still love Sam but as always, Mika just a (big):naughty: little bit more

A funny thought!:naughty:

No, you are right, he was only talking about the music, and their music has so very different styles!

I love to listen to both of them!:wub2:

I also still like his music, but I guess as a person he's an a-hole. Why do all those "We're so amazing!" artists who play as Mika's support act bash him? Say, a Sam Sparro and a Patrick Wolf. Are they just jealous that Mika is the big star without the star-allures towards his fans and they are just pretenders?

I also still like his music, but I guess as a person he's an a-hole. Why do all those "We're so amazing!" artists who play as Mika's support act bash him? Say, a Sam Sparro and a Patrick Wolf. Are they just jealous that Mika is the big star without the star-allures towards his fans and they are just pretenders?

Interesting!:wink2:

I really think that there is a huge difference between what Sam said and what Patrick said.

Sam merely said that Mika's music is not his cup of tea, and I can respect that even though I don't understand it or agree.

The fact that he was one of his support acts at Westerpark to me doesn't mean thathe has to like his music. It's not like he was his support at many gigs, or that there was a relationship between them...

Patrick Wolf ventured into personal territory and said that Mika was a twat, and that is a very different thing :thumb_yello:.

I really think that there is a huge difference between what Sam said and what Patrick said.

Sam merely said that Mika's music is not his cup of tea, and I can respect that even though I don't understand it or agree.

The fact that he was one of his support acts at Westerpark to me doesn't mean thathe has to like his music. It's not like he was his support at many gigs, or that there was a relationship between them...

Patrick Wolf ventured into personal territory and said that Mika was a twat, and that is a very different thing :thumb_yello:.

True, Sam didn't go too far, but if I were an artist, and I had to play as a support act of an artist I didn't like at all, I wouldn't do it. And I know it's all about exposure and getting more fans and all that jazz. And yes, Westerpark had a huge crowd, but still, Sam has got a very obvious opinion about everything, and you'd think that if he says he doesn't like something, he would live up to his words and not be the support act of that artist. Don't get me wrong though, I still like Sam, but I guess on a personal level, I have never really been crazy about him, musical, yes:thumb_yello:

I'm not overly surprised that Sam doesn't like Mika's music, it is fairly different. And I really don't know anything about Sam's personality...but I do like his music.

I'm gonna see him in December, in a fairly small lil venue!! though I'm still looking for someone to go with because my sister is too young...it's over 18s:thumbdown:

Anyone else gonna see him in Dublin?