tauruslady

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! They just had a professional dance group on Dancing With The Stars in the states and they danced to Black and Gold!

I heard the opening and I was like, what? black and gold!

so awesome, it was a very cool production with lights on the clothes and stage.

Hey! They just had a professional dance group on Dancing With The Stars in the states and they danced to Black and Gold!

I heard the opening and I was like, what? black and gold!

so awesome, it was a very cool production with lights on the clothes and stage.

Funny you said that ,cause it looks like Sammie himself just realised :

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=3847624&blogID=437565832

:das: :das: :das:

Who´s gonna sleep with me in a few daaaaaaaaaays? :naughty:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I saw Sam in Brighton last night & he was fab :punk:

Really good evening & the two support bands he had were good too which is always a bonus :thumb_yello:, i cant remember the first group but the second group was 'Sneaky Sounds System' they were great & got the crowd really going! From what i have seen so far on youtube they are much better live - but that of course is only my opinion!:wink2:

Anyway managed to get front row, which was pleased about as had a busy day & got into the q at 7.15pm for doors to open at 7.30pm, just wandered down & landed a spot! Anyway Sam came on just after 9.30pm & interacted & spoke a lot, backing singers were a real laugh!

Only downful was he did not sing Pocket which is my fav think the time ran out but never mind, would love to go & see him again :thumb_yello:

I saw Sam in Brighton last night & he was fab :punk:

Really good evening & the two support bands he had were good too which is always a bonus :thumb_yello:, i cant remember the first group but the second group was 'Sneaky Sounds System' they were great & got the crowd really going! From what i have seen so far on youtube they are much better live - but that of course is only my opinion!:wink2:

Anyway managed to get front row, which was pleased about as had a busy day & got into the q at 7.15pm for doors to open at 7.30pm, just wandered down & landed a spot! Anyway Sam came on just after 9.30pm & interacted & spoke a lot, backing singers were a real laugh!

Only downful was he did not sing Pocket which is my fav think the time ran out but never mind, would love to go & see him again :thumb_yello:

thats a pity , he sang pocket when he was here in glasow last tues ! was the place he was playing full ? it wasnt in glasgow ,but i dont hes that popular here :blink:

thats a pity , he sang pocket when he was here in glasow last tues ! was the place he was playing full ? it wasnt in glasgow ,but i dont hes that popular here :blink:

Strange I didn't know there was a thread about him. I looooove Sam

but Mika:wub2:a little more