tauruslady

I actually agree with what he said about Madonna, I think that she's pathetic now :roftl::roftl:

But now seriously, I am getting the impression (and I don't mean this in a bitchy way) that he's not actually nasty, just a bit stupid.... as in not very intelligent......

Yeah well I also agree on his Madonna thing:naughty:

I think he's trying to come off intelligent and more important by insulting other people, which is a big turn off really..

But I still like his music:naughty:

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I was joking when I said that :naughty: , but in any case, I think that the relationship may be more cordial than we think.

After all, he hasn't said that Mika is a twat like PW did, he hasn't said anything personal, and also Sam seems to get on just fine with Katy Perry, who is also friends with Mika, so hey....

All happy chappies I guess.

Sam was there at Katy's first London gig and went into the little "after" party thingie, so they are close enough I would say.

And they have probably

met each other in Westerpark Amsterdam.

But would Mika fall in love with some one who doesn't like his music?

Maybe Sam said he didn't like Mikas music to cover up their relationship:wink2:

And they have probably

met each other in Westerpark Amsterdam.

But would Mika fall in love with some one who doesn't like his music?

Maybe Sam said he didn't like Mikas music to cover up their relationship:wink2:

Well, it does bring some spark in the relationship:roftl:

And besides, Sam already has a man and he's not Mika

My favourite part of the interview: :lmao:

You know your Black & Gold video?

Yes.

Where did you find all those extras who looked like you? Did you get them from a casting agency?

I just showed up on the day and they were all there.

Would you have sex with a man who looked exactly like you?

No.

Why not?

Because I’m not autosexual.

How different would a man have to look from you to be potentially sexable?

They would have to look quite different.

If they looked like you but with blonde hair would that be enough?

Ooh, no blonde hair. I can’t do that. I don’t find blondes attractive.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

My favourite part of the interview: :lmao:

You know your Black & Gold video?

Yes.

Where did you find all those extras who looked like you? Did you get them from a casting agency?

I just showed up on the day and they were all there.

Would you have sex with a man who looked exactly like you?

No.

Why not?

Because I’m not autosexual.

How different would a man have to look from you to be potentially sexable?

They would have to look quite different.

If they looked like you but with blonde hair would that be enough?

Ooh, no blonde hair. I can’t do that. I don’t find blondes attractive.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

:lmao: that is really funny, Sammyboy is a laugh and a half:naughty:...sometimes,

damn it's cold:naughty:

I actually agree with what he said about Madonna, I think that she's pathetic now :roftl::roftl:

But now seriously, I am getting the impression (and I don't mean this in a bitchy way) that he's not actually nasty, just a bit stupid.... as in not very intelligent......

He´s plain stupid. He´s obviously not doing the smartest moves in his career: criticizing other artists (well, maybe he finds this as a way to stay relevant!), looking down on fans.... I miss some profesionalism here :naughty:

What’s the worst thing someone has ever said about you?

That it reminded them of Sam Sparro.

Not a fan of music?

Not his persona :mf_rosetinted:

• 3 weeks later...

I've had no chance to write up a lil report about seeing Sam last week so I shall now.:original:

He was crazy good!:punk:

First of all the venue was tiny and strangely enough only 200 tickets sold before hand!:shocked: Anyway I was there early but there was no queue at all so at about quarter past 7 someone was nice enough to give me a lil tour of the venue before the show, and who did I walk passed only Sam and his band, who were also looking around the venue!

He was looking at some of his merch saying "Oh that's really cool" or something like that:naughty:

I was a little starstruck to be so near him, I dunno why but it was weird that he was so much more normal not on stage. So I went back outside to wait and the band walked right passed me again!

The girl who showed me around said not to talk to the band or they'd know she let randomers in,lol.

They were walking up and down the street, because there was a huge fire in an old chippers. It was smokey everywhere, and so Sam with his giant coat and ear muffs had a gawk.:naughty:

And then again he walked right passed me...it was odd.

This must be boring I'll fast forward...

About five minutes before the show started I just walked up to the railing for front/secondish row. I've never been to such a calm quiet concert before.

His voice was amazing!

Here's some pics;

SamSparroDublin08003.jpg

SamSparroDublin08013.jpg

Edited by tauruslady

Even though the crowd was smallish, the atmosphere was great. Sam kept asking was everyone drunk or something, I really don't think he expected so much enthusiasum.:naughty:...plus he was in Dublin he probably expected everyone to be drunk. And he was all smiley when everyone went crazy for him, they really loved him!

And there was this mad girl in front who kept screaming for him and all, he dedicated Hot Mess to her, t'was funny,lol

He was so touchy feely with everyone, he held my hand while siniging a part of... I actually can't remember!! I was so freaked out that he was holding my hand I can't remember which song it was.:doh: I'm fairly sure it was black and gold though, it was near the end.

SamSparroDublin08007.jpg

SamSparroDublin08025.jpg

SamSparroDublin08006.jpg

Oh and he sang a bit of that song from that girl band in Prince's Purple Rain, Apollonia 6. Sex Shooter I think it's called. I loved it!!:punk:

His covers were brilliant too, I can't think of their names though...

Oh and I asked if he was coming out for pics or anything, he wasn't so the venue manager was kind enough to go get me a drumstick instead.:bleh:

I hope people actually want to read that now that it's written... probably not,lol

Edited by tauruslady

Ooh I forgot to post these pics and videos from last week..

Sam was good live although as a person I still can't stand him....I wish he just kept his mouth shut in between songs

n548905297_5200103_5301.jpg

n548905297_5200104_5649.jpg

n548905297_5200106_6358.jpg

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fdrm1vQCMa0 Pocket

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur_nCeZT81o Sick

WARNING: The videos are so close you can count his nose hairs....just a lil warning.

Sam was good live although as a person I still can't stand him....I wish he just kept his mouth shut in between songs

Mouahahaha, this made me choke badly :roftl::roftl:

He's irritating isn't he ? :bleh:

how so ? why is he irritatin ?

You shouldn't get me started, really :naughty:

Let's just say that since I've met him I... how could I put it in a nice way lol... well I don't have a very good opinion of him as a person anymore.

Glad you had a great time:thumb_yello:

God i love him !

:punk:

I don't get why people hate him so much, if the music's good...who cares:bleh:

I thought he was nice actually, and he came across very humble when the crowd went crazy for him, which I thought was cute:naughty:

He was really funny too, he always comes out with lil oddities.

I think he's good at what he does, he's chatty with the audince and thats all that matters to me anyway. His "irritatingness" and bitchiness is all part of the fun:naughty::bleh:

I don't get why people hate him so much, if the music's good...who cares:bleh:

I thought he was nice actually, and he came across very humble when the crowd went crazy for him, which I thought was cute:naughty:

He was really funny too, he always comes out with lil oddities.

I think he's good at what he does, he's chatty with the audince and thats all that matters to me anyway. His "irritatingness" and bitchiness is all part of the fun:bleh:

I agree with you.

I don't think he's a bad person,he only has a weird sense of humor and I like it.

He is honest and not the only artist who sad negative things about other selebs.

He always says about Mika he doesn't like the music,he never attacked him personally.

I don't know Sam at all but if you listen to his lyrics he doesn't sound stupid to me, the opposite actually,they are sometimes quit deep and not superficial as a lot of other pop songs are.

When he was in Amsterdam he looked really surprised and happy because the crowd seemed to like him.

I have seen some video's on youtube from you all here and from other people and I think he is quite charming and lovely to his public.

I asked him if he has talked to Mika in Amsterdam and what he thought of mika and his answer was; "Mika is nice and tall:thumb_yello:!!!"

I can't help it but I seem to like him every month more and more.

I listen to his album every day now and his voice makes me go :wub2::insane:

So hot!!!

And if Mika don't come out with an album very soon,I'm afraid,Sam is going to switch places with Mika in my fanheart

Edited by Moonlightchild

I agree with you.

I don't think he's a bad person,he only has a weird sense of humor and I like it.

He is honest and not the only artist who sad negative things about other selebs.

He always says about Mika he doesn't like the music,he never attacked him personally.

I don't know Sam at all but if you listen to his lyrics he doesn't sound stupid to me, the opposite actually,they are sometimes quit deep and not superficial as a lot of other pop songs are.

When he was in Amsterdam he looked really surprised and happy because the crowd seemed to like him.

I have seen some video's on youtube from you all here and from other people and I think he is quite charming and lovely to his public.

I asked him if he has talked to Mika in Amsterdam and what he thought of mika and his answer was; "Mika is nice and tall:thumb_yello:!!!"

So hot!!!

And if Mika don't come out with an album very soon,I'm afraid,Sam is going to witch places with Mika in my fanheart

Did you hear that Mika?:roftl:

The only time I saw him was in Amsterdam so I can’t say much about his personality and manners but I liked what I heard, and during the passing months and in the lack of new Mika music I've grown really fond of his music and his album is the one most often played in my car!:thumb_yello:

Did you hear that Mika?:roftl:

The only time I saw him was in Amsterdam so I can’t say much about his personality and manners but I liked what I heard, and during the passing months and in the lack of new Mika music I've grown really fond of his music and his album is the one most often played in my car!:thumb_yello:

Yeh, he beter watch out,he'll regret it ,loosing his first place with me to Sam :roftl:

I agree with you.

So hot!!!

And if Mika don't come out with an album very soon,I'm afraid,Sam is going to switch places with Mika in my fanheart

aww, you sounds like a big Sam fan. He can't be all bad, right?:bleh:

I do really like Sam and his music, but I'm still more of a Mika fan, he just has something more appealing to me than Sam.

But they are both great in completely different ways, they can't even be compared that easily really, they are very different in terms of music and personality in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...