The MIKAFIED thread (again?!)

1kiwiabroad

okay, i've been looking for an hour and a half, but i can't find it anywhere - there used to be a mikafied thread, where people could post pics of things they had "mikafied", i.e., obsessive fans who do crazy mika related things for fun.

so, finally, i finished mine! i actually mikafied my ROOM! wanna see? heres the link!

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll45/1kiwiabroad_bucket/DSC04687.jpg

(thats side on)

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll45/1kiwiabroad_bucket/DSC04688.jpg

(thats front on...i live in an attick, its the stairwell)

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll45/1kiwiabroad_bucket/DSC04689.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll45/1kiwiabroad_bucket/DSC04690.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll45/1kiwiabroad_bucket/DSC04691.jpg

(a lot of people have these now...but mine are pretty old. they where better befor i tried to make them summery by cutting the tops off. oh well....comfy at least!)

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll45/1kiwiabroad_bucket/DSC04693.jpg

(my "world as observed by the tight pant wearer" painting, as my best friend calls it. plus my GIANT lollipop.)

i didnt paint my room orange to be mikafied, i just really like orange...but it kinda adds to the feeling doesnt it?

hehehe....final one, then i'll let you lot post YOUR mika obsessive possessions:

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll45/1kiwiabroad_bucket/DSC04676.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll45/1kiwiabroad_bucket/DSC04685.jpg

(i made this today...it's not really mika, but can you see him wearing it? it's actually Stargate Atlantis related, me being the sci-fi geek i am....i wonder if we can get him to wear it on stage somewhere? beware lemon fearers!)

okay then, knock yourselves out! can't wait to see what you have to offer!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE your room!! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

how did you get it painted like that? hand drawn?

I have some mika shoes.. :wink2:

I would really love to mikafy my room with drawings and mika pics!

right now its lime green color with posters and only a few mika pics, so I need to mikafy it more! :bleh:

t_mikafiedshom_7d96107.jpg

t_mikafiedshom_073d7b2.jpg

t_mikafiedshom_eff9959.jpg

t_mikafiedshom_107cd18.jpg

^^^ My SICK Mika shoes!!! I wear them almost everyday:wub2:

...and mika if you read this...i hope u like them!!!:flowers2:

those are amazing! :thumb_yello: what did you use sharpie markers?

Those are wicked awesome:thumb_yello:

I didn't make this hoodie but when I saw it in the store...I had to buy it because it looked very "Mika":

100_1327.jpg

The pattern:

100_1327-1.jpg

those are amazing! :thumb_yello: what did you use sharpie markers?

YEA...gotta love the sharpie markers!!! i actually made them twice, because i was SO excited to make them that when i couldn't find the big pack of sharpies in the store i bought the crayola ones instead and that was cool except i couldnt go into the rain or puddles or anything so i washed them and redid them, and i think that actually made them come out better in the end because i had already drawn them once so it was easier the second time, so if ur planning on doing it too i suggest you draw the design first on a regular sheet of paper then, outline it on the shoes, then fill it in with either sharpies or washable, if you use washable you can use it as a test run, i'm glad i did that cause i changed a lot of things after i washed them:cheerful_h4h:

YEA...gotta love the sharpie markers!!! i actually made them twice, because i was SO excited to make them that when i couldn't find the big pack of sharpies in the store i bought the crayola ones instead and that was cool except i couldnt go into the rain or puddles or anything so i washed them and redid them, and i think that actually made them come out better in the end because i had already drawn them once so it was easier the second time, so if ur planning on doing it too i suggest you draw the design first on a regular sheet of paper then, outline it on the shoes, then fill it in with either sharpies or washable, if you use washable you can use it as a test run, i'm glad i did that cause i changed a lot of things after i washed them:cheerful_h4h:

Cool. I want to make a pair as well. I was thinking of using the fabric paint sutff but Sharpie's sound like a good idea...

they came out so good! I used fabric paint, but maybe I will see about sharpies , and try again maybe because sharpies seem more fine tipped and more detail! :wink2:

Woah! those are awesome!

I should make me a pair of shoes..I got in the habit of painting my shoes last year lol but I don't have a Mika pair yet...

ohhh wow. that is soo cool! i had to go all the way to tasmania to get multicoloured permanet markers, cos you ccant get good ones in england. i mamged to get a grand total of 5! grr....but your are soo cool! i may have to re-do mine!

oh wow they're all cool :punk: I have a few Mikafied things but can't take a pic at the moment as my camera's wrecked (I'll see if I can borrow one & will post pics as & when I can)

I must mikafy my trainers it'd be so cool, now why didn't I think of that?? *smacks head*

I. WANT. YOUR. ROOM.

I actually don't really have any Mikafied stuff...my room would be, but we move a lot so it's too much hassle to have to take down a huge collage and redo it again every year or so. Plus it's rented, so we can't paint the walls or anything. When I go to college, my dorm will be magnificent though :naughty:

I. WANT. YOUR. ROOM.

I actually don't really have any Mikafied stuff...my room would be, but we move a lot so it's too much hassle to have to take down a huge collage and redo it again every year or so. Plus it's rented, so we can't paint the walls or anything. When I go to college, my dorm will be magnificent though :naughty:

Awesome!!! I would totally love to see that one day...hehe

Now I'm stalking you...*insert evil laugh*