NEW COSTUME! Who's up for a challenge?

RAK1

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does all this silence mean that someone has guessed correctly Rose? :thumb_yello:

Sorry I haven't been on.

The silence is because I've been really busy running around like a headless chicken for the past few days, but I have been keeping a eye on things, and I thought I'd let things run along for a while before coming back in.

Liking the last bunch of guesses VERY much:naughty:.

Sorry I haven't been on.

The silence is because I've been really busy running around like a headless chicken for the past few days, but I have been keeping a eye on things, and I thought I'd let things run along for a while before coming back in.

Yay Rose!!!

How 'bout a little opera?

g0406313.jpg

Sorry I haven't been on.

Is that an extra clue then..............'Bunch':naughty: Says Kath pretending that she has the feintest idea!:naughty:

Bunch = BANANAS= monkey.

Since when do monkeys eat grapes FD??:naughty:

That'll be the very rare Raisanus Grapius monkey, found in deepest darkest Peru, where Paddington Bear comes from:roftl::roftl::roftl:

That'll be the very rare Raisanus Grapius monkey, found in deepest darkest Peru, where Paddington Bear comes from:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Rose don't talk such crap, as if..... there is no such animal and you know it, now just own up and tell me the truth about you dressing up as a hula dancing carmin panda dressed as pavarotti ( we have all seen this type of character all over the place after all, it's not such an unusual costume Rose, I think you could have been more imaginative, :naughty::bleh::mf_rosetinted:).

Well Carmen is an opera too, isn't it....

Hey, that's right, and in the opera Carmen dances with a "rose" in her mouth, doesn't she? ....or maybe that's how she dies in the opera?

Rose don't talk such crap, as if..... there is no such animal and you know it, now just own up and tell me the truth about you dressing up as a hula dancing carmin panda dressed as pavarotti ( we have all seen this type of character all over the place after all, it's not such an unusual costume Rose, I think you could have been more imaginative, :naughty::bleh::mf_rosetinted:).

I can't but help to hope that Sparkly is right with one of her guesses. Those would be some fun costumes!! :naughty:

...I've posted a thread already, but the bad news is the costume won't be unveiled at Amsterdam after all.

It's down to a few things, but something that happened this morning put a spanner in the works, so I can't get it together in time now.

Sorry to everyone who where looking forward to its unveiling, I'm as gutted as anyone right now, but it doesn't effect this competition at all and the winner will still be posted, but before Paris now, instead.

...I've posted a thread already, but the bad news is the costume won't be unveiled at Amsterdam after all.

It's down to a few things, but something that happened this morning put a spanner in the works, so I can't get it together in time now.

Sorry to everyone who where looking forward to its unveiling, I'm as gutted as anyone right now, but it doesn't effect this competition at all and the winner will still be posted, but before Paris now, instead.

Not to worry Rose - you have kept us going well in these months of

drought!! :thumb_yello:

before paris??? that's soon!! hey wait a minute... someone already guessed it?? hmmmm

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that. And it's true, as mamcatt says, that all good things take time!

Hmmmm, doesn't it make you wonder which part isn't coming together? The panda suit, the hula skirt, the coconut bra, the fruity headdress, or maybe the pavarotti tuxedo? (oh dear, I think Sparkly's creation is etched permanently in my mind) I guess the good news is that we can still call her the Penguin for awhile longer? :wub2:

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that. And it's true, as mamcatt says, that all good things take time!

Hmmmm, doesn't it make you wonder which part isn't coming together? The panda suit, the hula skirt, the coconut bra, the fruity headdress, or maybe the pavarotti tuxedo? (oh dear, I think Sparkly's creation is etched permanently in my mind) I guess the good news is that we can still call her the Penguin for awhile longer? :wub2:

I somehow don't think that will ever go away:naughty:.

well how do you think I feel when it was born in my own mind :blink:

well how do you think I feel when it was born in my own mind :blink:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

That time of the week again, but I'm just popping on to say that I'll be annoucing the winner on Thursday!

:shocked: Sparkly????