Hello all!

xhurtfulpurplex

Hiya!

Well..It says to introduce me, so i will.

I'm eleven years old. I've been a Mika Fan for a looooooooooong time now, ever since my friend said 'I hate this song! Dont you?' and played me 'lollipop' for the first time nearly a year a go, but I had to get my parents to agree i could come on here. My Mum can't stand him and my dad is new to the fact that Mika's a man. Then, once my parents had agreed I could make an account here, I had a problem with activating my account. Recently, a very amazing person called Sarah sorted that out for me.So i'm going to reside most of my life here now i can!:wub2:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya!

Well..It says to introduce me, so i will.

I'm eleven years old. I've been a Mika Fan for a looooooooooong time now, ever since my friend said 'I hate this song! Dont you?' and played me 'lollipop' for the first time nearly a year a go, but I had to get my parents to agree i could come on here. My Mum can't stand him and my dad is new to the fact that Mika's a man. Then, once my parents had agreed I could make an account here, I had a problem with activating my account. Recently, a very amazing person called Sarah sorted that out for me.So i'm going to reside most of my life here now i can!:wub2:

Heey, welcome to the MFC :flowers2:

Funny intro :bleh: you finally made it here anyway :naughty: have fun! :thumb_yello: