• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Portugal are really really fighting :punk:

If they get a goal shall be an interesting last 10 minutes

LOL! How did you do that? :wink2:

Well, whatever is going to happen now, we can't say either of the teams was bad :thumb_yello:

Yeh ... true true

All the girls just fancy Ronaldo anyways

That's a bit of a generalization, no?:naughty: I don't fancy him whatsoever. I even remember a certain discussion a few pages back, about all of us girls that don't fancy him:naughty:

Veloso, now he's cute :fisch:

That's a bit of a generalization, no?I don't fancy him whatsoever. I even remember a certain discussion a few pages back, about all of us girls that don't fancy him:naughty:

Veloso, now he's cute

ummmmmm

:fisch::hypo::bow::drool:

No i dont belive in generalisation at all .....

:wink2::roftl:

I'll go to BASEL tomorrow :punk::punk::punk: Well they expect too many people though.. they say in the radio.. please don't go haha Basel is too small :roftl::roftl::roftl: I'll tell you if I could leave the station or if I got stuck in a big crowd unable to move :blink:

We'll see ...

I'll go to BASEL tomorrow :punk::punk::punk: Well they expect too many people though.. they say in the radio.. please don't go haha Basel is too small :roftl: I'll tell you if I could leave the station or if I got stuck in a big crowd unable to move :blink:

We'll see ...

I just saw a huge crowd on the streets of basel :fisch:

Mostly supporter for croatia.... I hope you got out okay :naughty:

About the game: I have absolutely no idea who's gonna win... I don't think we should underestimate turkey though...

That's a bit of a generalization, no?:naughty: I don't fancy him whatsoever. I even remember a certain discussion a few pages back, about all of us girls that don't fancy him:naughty:

Veloso, now he's cute :fisch:

I'm bummed that Portugal is out. :shocked:I was screaming at the TV while they lost. Oh well. Ronaldo is cute, but I'm not a Portugal supporter because of his looks. Looking good doesn't win Titles! :naughty: But there are tons of cute players. lol