Smile everytime you see the Rainbow!

Rainbow

Wow, I'm so glad I'm finally part this society...I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to say so...I'll just say:

Hey, what's the big idea? ? ?:blush-anim-cl:

no, I was joking...I'll say:

Smile! Life is wonderful...

I think I'm supposed to say something bout myself, isn't it?...oh well

My name's Bianca, I live in New york for the moment, won't do for much longer, I was born in London, UK, my name means "white" or "pure" in italian, I love music and the most important: I'M A CRAZY MIKA FAN!:mf_lustslow::biggrin2::boing:

I first heard about Mika on MTV, thanks to Grace Kelly. At first I found him quite annoying and I was thinking to myself: "Who could ever like this fellow?" but soon after that I found the answer in a mirror :naughty::wink2:

Starting with "Love today" I became addicted to :coughschicken: him...:mf_rosetinted: (I'm a fast learner! )...

and about you all I found out on mikasounds forum...

I just hope we'll have great fun!

Bianca xoxo

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I'm so glad I'm finally part this society...I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to say so...I'll just say:

Hi! I like your first post:naughty: :welcomeani: here! How are you? And i'm sure you will have a great time here!:wink2:

wow, thanks! you're so quick! I wish I could stay longer now but I gotta go gettin ready for today...I woke up earlier than normal (it's 5 am) and didn't have much to do so I thought I'd get myself part of this thingy :)) now...:yawning: I gotta go

see y'all later guys!

xoxo

it actually took me quite long to find out what was all about, at first I thought he deffo loves chicken as food...then i saw LICM so I started guessing that it has something to do with the costume...and finally I was blown away by the true meaning and couldn't believe that you have such a "brilliant" and "amazing" imgination...:))))

Hello EveryOne...Im Bètèl (Betty). I was born in February 8 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and I still live there... I first liked Mika when I saw one of his pre recored concert shows on a Lebanese Channal, LBC. He was singing Relax (Take it Easy). To be honest I thought the song was idiotic and moronic but I felt my self so attached to it. I reserched on the web about him I even became his buddy in Myspace and I heard most of his songs on YouTube. I simply loved Big Girl (You are beutiful) and Lollipop and I also liked the 'uniqueness' of Billy Brown. Personally, I think he has great hair and a good sence of style. He makes beutiful music and I think he is going to be more popular over the days.

Nevertheless, I really hope he will become a legend....

xoxo

Betty

:wub2: couse every1 here is soooo great!:bleh:
...... and modest! :bleh:

Hello EveryOne...Im Bètèl (Betty). I was born in February 8 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and I still live there... I first liked Mika when I saw one of his pre recored concert shows on a Lebanese Channal, LBC. He was singing Relax (Take it Easy). To be honest I thought the song was idiotic and moronic but I felt my self so attached to it. I reserched on the web about him I even became his buddy in Myspace and I heard most of his songs on YouTube. I simply loved Big Girl (You are beutiful) and Lollipop and I also liked the 'uniqueness' of Billy Brown. Personally, I think he has great hair and a good sence of style. He makes beutiful music and I think he is going to be more popular over the days.

xoxo

Betty

Hi Betty and welcome! :) you should open a thread of your own in this same section

I think I'm supposed to say something bout myself, isn't it?...oh well

My name's Bianca, I live in New york for the moment, won't do for much longer, I was born in London, UK, my name means "white" or "pure" in italian, I love music and the most important: I'M A CRAZY MIKA FAN!:mf_lustslow::biggrin2::boing:

I first heard about Mika on MTV, thanks to Grace Kelly. At first I found him quite annoying and I was thinking to myself: "Who could ever like this fellow?" but soon after that I found the answer in a mirror :naughty::wink2:

Starting with "Love today" I became addicted to :coughschicken: him...:mf_rosetinted: (I'm a fast learner! )...

and about you all I found out on mikasounds forum...

I just hope we'll have great fun!

Bianca xoxo

That's one optimistic introduction! Welcome!

xoxo

Betty

HI Betty, Welcome to the MFC :flowers2: