Royal Albert Hall gig Petition T-Shirts

sariflor

You can use Adobe Reader to see it. The idea is to make the tshirt yourself or have it printed for you at some shop. So just go ahead and show off :wink2:

ohhhh. see, i thought we were buying it!lol!. sweet, i needa get some paper to do it tho! i will download it later. my bro is bothering me to play cat bowling.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhhh. see, i thought we were buying it!lol!. sweet, i needa get some paper to do it tho! i will download it later. my bro is bothering me to play cat bowling.

Have fun!

the real thing:

alberthall2.jpg

Robi - I will pay for one of the t-shirts. Let me know who's arranging it and I can send a Paypal payment. Or I can order a t-shirt myself and have it shipped to someone who's going to Amsterdam.

If anyone has problems using the .ai files for printing let me know. I can convert it to .eps which any printer should be able to use.

sariflor, when you turn up....pls. have some issues sorted so that we can go on.

pls remember that i am available for

-collecting the pics and make the album and give it to someone who can take it to you in paris

- order/pay for ONE band tshirt on line and have it sent to you.

all this if you decide you are going to give tshirts and book in amsterdam.

rose...i think the pics were supposed to be of the ppl who cannot go at any july gig.

we can and we will wear them...so we are a living pic! :naughty:

but pls decide yourself and i'll read your decisions tomorrow.

thanks to everyone for making this possible!:thumb_yello:

Hi!

This is fantastic, I can't believe how it's all taken shape!

Thanks JoseOle for the files, we can now use those for the Mika people...which poses the question, how many do we make and for who exactly?

Iam also happy to pay for one, so if I am not mistaken (sorry, I read this really quickly) makes 3 Tshirts paid for the band? or 4?

Robi, if you are happy to do the pic book, please by all means do so, at the end of the day it was your idea, no? Or someone else's in any case (not me) and I really don't want to be "the boss" or anything of the sorts:roftl:.

Ok I will now try and catch up with the thread properly.

So in short, maybe it's best that once we know how many tshirts we are making for Mika and crew, and how many people are paying for them, one of us puts the order in and the rest just send that person money by paypal like Christine said?

I think it makes more sense than a few individual orders, with several lots of postage costs, plus then sendig them to the other person...

Book was my idea, but Robi has said she can try to give it.

I will pay for a T shirt for random band member. Just PM me the Paypal details whoever needs the dosh. (not an open invitation for random MFC readers to apply for dosh:naughty:)

I will pay for a T shirt for random band member. Just PM me the Paypal details whoever needs the dosh. (not an open invitation for random MCF readers to apply for dosh:naughty:)

i'm getting nervous...i don't want to be the one who gives things to mika, i said i want to help.

i can receive the pics, print them, stick them in an album, give the album to an italian fan going to paris, who's going to give it to sariflor, who's going to give it to mika in amsterdam.

hope now it's clear.

i won't bother if someone else wants to take up the duty, ok? obviously sariflor is the person in charge, but she said she's got little time to do it.

now let's move onward. sorry BS it's not for you, but i want this to be clear to anyone.

i'm getting nervous...i don't want to be the one who gives things to mika, i said i want to help.

i can receive the pics, print them, stick them in an album, give the album to an italian fan going to paris, who's going to give it to sariflor, who's going to give it to mika in amsterdam.

hope now it's clear.

i won't bother if someone else wants to take up the duty, ok? obviously sariflor is the person in charge, but she said she's got little time to do it.

now let's move onward. sorry BS it's not for you, but i want this to be clear to anyone.

that means that we can from now on send the pics to you in order to start preparing the album? until which date can we send a pic?

pls let's wait for the final decision by sariflor.

i've just sent her a PM.

as soon as she decides for good, i'll post my email address, ok?

pls...if someone else wants to do the book, turn up!!!

i'm going to have my tshirt printed within today...but i think we need more.

MODERATORS!

can you please move this thread front page? maybe with the pic of VS drawing on top of sariflor first post?

we need proper advertising now!:wink2: and i think Mika is willing to leave us some room in front page... aren't you mika?:wink2:

i've just sent her a PM.

as soon as she decides for good, i'll post my email address, ok?

pls...if someone else wants to do the book, turn up!!!

i'm going to have my tshirt printed within today...but i think we need more.

MODERATORS!

can you please move this thread front page? maybe with the pic of VS drawing on top of sariflor first post?

we need proper advertising now!:wink2: and i think Mika is willing to leave us some room in front page... aren't you mika?:wink2:

ok, let's wait for sara's final decision then:thumb_yello:

if you need help with the book or don't have enough time to do it, i can help, since i'm going to amsterdam and propably will meet sara there

ok, let's wait for sara's final decision then:thumb_yello:

if you need help with the book or don't have enough time to do it, i can help, since i'm going to amsterdam and propably will meet sara there

but this is perfect!

you can do it!

ok ok let's wait.............:wink2:

My initial idea for the pictures of us wearing the T shirts, was that we would take the photos somewhere indicating which part of the world we were in. Otherwise we end up with a whole lot of people's bedrooms or whatever, and they could be anywhere in the world.

I thought it would be nice to show that support for this idea goes beyond just the local UK MFCers, and of course the locals can put their photos in too, but if you live in another country, maybe it is nice to show that somehow in the photo.

But I do remember when we did the photos for the MFC sign in funny places, and Kath had one of her in the bath:roftl::roftl: That's an exotic location I guess.:naughty:

My initial idea for the pictures of us wearing the T shirts, was that we would take the photos somewhere indicating which part of the world we were in.

Yes, that's cool!.....I've only have to find someone who offers to take me photo with the T-shirt!

I will pay for a T shirt for random band member. Just PM me the Paypal details whoever needs the dosh. (not an open invitation for random MFC readers to apply for dosh:naughty:)

I can pay for a T-shirt too!:thumb_yello:

MODERATORS!

Great idea!

Please mods...:wink2:

ok waiting for sara then:thumb_yello:

No pressure Sariflor!:roftl:

Hi!

This is fantastic, I can't believe how it's all taken shape!

Thanks JoseOle for the files, we can now use those for the Mika people...which poses the question, how many do we make and for who exactly?

Iam also happy to pay for one, so if I am not mistaken (sorry, I read this really quickly) makes 3 Tshirts paid for the band? or 4?

Robi, if you are happy to do the pic book, please by all means do so, at the end of the day it was your idea, no? Or someone else's in any case (not me) and I really don't want to be "the boss" or anything of the sorts:roftl:.

Ok I will now try and catch up with the thread properly.

So in short, maybe it's best that once we know how many tshirts we are making for Mika and crew, and how many people are paying for them, one of us puts the order in and the rest just send that person money by paypal like Christine said?

I think it makes more sense than a few individual orders, with several lots of postage costs, plus then sendig them to the other person...

Does this include me? I'm not sure 'cos my name's not on the list yet.

And how do I mail my picture to Robertina, by PM? (I have to make it, but I will do that this week)

My initial idea for the pictures of us wearing the T shirts, was that we would take the photos somewhere indicating which part of the world we were in. Otherwise we end up with a whole lot of people's bedrooms or whatever, and they could be anywhere in the world.

i like the idea. this would a good indicator :wink2:

959266091e10b7c3.jpg

The Palace of Culture and Science in Warsaw

Mika's been to Warsaw and this building is so ugly that he probably still remembers it..

I thought it would be nice to show that support for this idea goes beyond just the local UK MFCers, and of course the locals can put their photos in too, but if you live in another country, maybe it is nice to show that somehow in the photo.

But I do remember when we did the photos for the MFC sign in funny places, and Kath had one of her in the bath:roftl::roftl: That's an exotic location I guess.:naughty:

Good idea!!

If it hasn't already been done (it might have been, but I haven't checked yet), could someone put a link to the various types of picture files in the first post? It will be easier to find and will prevent the need to try and find it again!!

Thanx

ok, sounds like an achievable plan!

you take care of madrid, I can do paris and amsterdam?

I put the names in the first post but i am unsure about whether I am missing some, and if I counted people who are not taking part.....

This is what i posted?

So far we have the following people taking part (I think that you are, but if I put your name here and you are not, please let me know and I will remove you!):

sariflor

rak1

robertina

wendi

kath

jemmalee

sarahlou1973

sienna

babspanky?

violet_sky?

Blue Sky?

Sara....add me, please ! :wink2:

Excuse me! I was NOT in the bath! I was in my hot tub!:naughty::roftl: