Mika Would You Rather

Jesyka14

Breasts are better looking than (what I call) rubber chickens and I know he doesn't shave and with all the jumping around things may rub and friction creates sweat... EEEEW!

The obusive one, I'm one that doesn't mind it. (I don't love it but don't mind it ;))

Again: My boobs' because the rubber chicken.... Just no! :P

How, do you know Mika doesn't shave his rubber chicken?? do you look in his dressing room, or do you break into his house and watch him take a shower:das:?? you sicko hehe!:bleh::roftl::wink2:

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd rather sleep with mika. money dont last forever but memorys do.

would you rather live in a room with mika for the rest of your life with no friends, or have lots of friends but never see or hear mika

that's a hard one I pick live in a room with Mika for the rest of my life with no friends, sure I want friends but I could never go te rest of my life without Mika, see or hearing him no way I want Mika :das::yay::drool:

So, Would You Rather is my favourite game, I play it everyday:naughty: and a few days ago my friend (who knows if my mika obsession) asked me 2 mika would you rathers

1. would you rather...

a. Kill Mika :thumbdown:

b. Kill Your Grandma

i said well....my grandma is old.....

2. would you rather...

a. Kill Mika

b. Watch Mika die

this one was hard but i said kill him cause maybe i could do it quick and painlessly cause i wouldn't want him to suffer

anyway if you dont know how to play, the rules are simple, you come up with two unfavorable or two favorable situations and the other person has to choose which one they want......favorable situation could be....would you rather spend the day with mika and then never see him again or be a millionaire and never get to meet him

you can make your own or answer mine

just a little bit twisted..... :shocked:

would you rather.....

*Give away a mika ticket to a friend (yes, you have to)

*Or know that your friend, who doesnt really like him, used a ticket and didnt invite you

i have no idea, i couldnt answer! But if a friend of mine who doesnt even know mika used the ticket just to get on my nerves, i would be very sad, in my room listening to LICM, and ONE FRIEND SHORTER! >:(

woudl you rather...

*Own Mika's suspenders (or braces, whatever you call them, the u.s. calls em suspenders, braces hold your teeth together!)

or *own a lock of Mika's hair?

Id have to say suspenders, becuase i cant find them anywhere, want to own them, and everyone who i tell I want them laughs at me and says "Those are the lamest things ever!" I disagree! And if I had a pair that were Mika's, i would say to them..."HA! THESE ARE MIKAS ACTUAL SUSPENDERS! HOW LAME ARE THEY NOW!?!?!?!"

Would you rather....

*Hug Mika

*Touch his hair

HUG! THAT IS MY BIGGEST DREAM! I DREAM ABOUT HUGGING HIM ALL THE TIME! (just check my banner under my name!)

WYR

jump on a bed with mika for hours:boing:(only jumping...) and get to play with his toys (like his actual toys that he collects)

or

take mika out to get ice cream and become famous (because people saw u with him)

i'd choose the jumping on the bed!do you know how cool it is if you ever get your hands on his limited edition japanese toys?? that's like freaking awesome!! :woot_jump:

ice cream sounds good,but it wouldn't be as much exciting and personalized.

Hehe!:roftl:my specialty:naughty:and you didn't answer the 1st WYR see his GOLDENSTICK or Miks see ur BOOBS!!:bleh:

I didn't answer on the last one either!

So,I would rather see his golden stick... i'm losing my mind...:roftl:

would you rather.....

*Give away a mika ticket to a friend (yes, you have to)

*Or know that your friend, who doesnt really like him, used a ticket and didnt invite you

i have no idea, i couldnt answer! But if a friend of mine who doesnt even know mika used the ticket just to get on my nerves, i would be very sad, in my room listening to LICM, and ONE FRIEND SHORTER! >:(

woudl you rather...

*Own Mika's suspenders (or braces, whatever you call them, the u.s. calls em suspenders, braces hold your teeth together!)

or *own a lock of Mika's hair?

Id have to say suspenders, becuase i cant find them anywhere, want to own them, and everyone who i tell I want them laughs at me and says "Those are the lamest things ever!" I disagree! And if I had a pair that were Mika's, i would say to them..."HA! THESE ARE MIKAS ACTUAL SUSPENDERS! HOW LAME ARE THEY NOW!?!?!?!"

Would you rather....

*Hug Mika

*Touch his hair

HUG! THAT IS MY BIGGEST DREAM! I DREAM ABOUT HUGGING HIM ALL THE TIME! (just check my banner under my name!)

1) :shocked: I choose none!

2)I would rather own a lock of his divine hair,cause I already have suspenders (braces,... whatsoever) ...well,not Mika's though :naughty: but hair is something totally different,it's more like you own a part of him.:blush-anim-cl:

3)Well if I already have a lock of his hair,I would rather hug Mika! I think that would be something unforgetable!:wub2:

Ok, I have some new WYRs brace yourself......

WYR:

have Mika wiggle his golden stick/rubber chicken in front of your face for 30 seconds bare naked :yay::naughty: or you wiggle/shake your boobs (if your a girl) in front of his face for 30 seconds bare naked

WYR:

strip naked for Mika infront of him with guys in monkey suits or have Mika strip naked for you infront of him with people dressed up as golden sticks/rubber chickens:roftl:

I told you to brace yourself...love ya answer them hope there not to....EXCITING:das::yay:

Would you rather...

A) Have front row tickets to ten shows in a row, or

B) Be a Lollipop Girl for five shows in a row?

ooooh that is a good one! i think i would rather be his lollipop girl so then i could dance with him!!

WYR:

have Mika wiggle his golden stick/rubber chicken in front of your face for 30 seconds bare naked :yay::naughty: or you wiggle/shake your boobs (if your a girl) in front of his face for 30 seconds bare naked

WYR:

strip naked for Mika infront of him with guys in monkey suits or have Mika strip naked for you infront of him with people dressed up as golden sticks/rubber chickens:roftl:

I told you to brace yourself...love ya answer them hope there not to....EXCITING:das::yay:

oh god! i cannot answer this one - gross!! i would rather mika take me out for dinner or something!

WYR

make a lovely dinner with candles and everything to Mika

or

Mika to make to you a lovely dinner with candles and everything?

I'd choose the 2nd option,altough he doesn't know to cook :roftl: it's more romantic.:wub2:

definetely the second option!!!! that is like what i dream of at night!

oh god! i cannot answer this one - gross!! i would rather mika take me out for dinner or something!

Sorry, my friend e-mailed me and I told her about the WYR thread and she told me to put those questions I said for 20 bucks so she said deal and I said deal so don't no one be thinking that's my sick mind comingup with those questions:naughty:really!

WYR:

WYR:

OMG hahah! definetly have Mika strip for me, he could get creative and I would probably be laughing so hard I would be crying. especially if he had people dressed up as stuff around him.

Ok,.....

WYR:

see Mika's golden stick or Mika see your boobs (if your a girl)

WYR:

sleep with Mika 10 times a week and Mika hated you but he had to and when you slept together after he said he hated you like he hates the devil or sleep with Mika 10 times a week and he was abusive and pored water on you after you had chicken? hehe!

WYR:

Be in a haunted ghost house with Mika but he left you a million times when you got scared but said he loved you out loud when ever he left and god protect you or be in a haunted ghost house and have chicken with him :das:

WYR:

touch and rub Mika's golden stick for 10 to 15 minutes bare nake or Mika touch your boobs and rub them for 10 to 15 minutes bare naked

ok for the 1st one I pick no 1 (my boobs are horrible in my opinion :thumbdown:)

for the 3rd one i choose no1

and for the 4th one I choose option 1 of course:wink2::mf_lustslow::wub2:

You lot are very strange... im too young to answer any of these :thumbdown:

Your answers are really funny though!

Oh pish POSH!

I'm only ONE year older than you and I only JUST turned 14 and I'm getting amongst it! :D

I had a teacher tell me off for my racy art (my poetry about a burlesque dancer and the pictures to go with it) and I told her "I'm a person miss, not a number"

So if you're comfortable with answering any of the questions then by all means do :o

Also, you're more than welcome to add your own :)

How about...

WYR

Give Mika a book of all your artwork and songs, poems, stories, photos etc and have him absolutely TREASURE it...

OR

Be a lollipop girl and get a signed poster and a little basket of those big lollipops???

WYR:

WYR:

for the 1st one I choose no1 that would be hot:mf_lustslow::wink2:

& for the 2nd one have mika strip naked of course

for the 1st one I choose no1 that would be hot:mf_lustslow::wink2:

& for the 2nd one have mika strip naked of course

EEEEEEEEEEW!

Ok don't yall think we're getting a bit..... well a bit... MORE chicken-y than usual?

I hate chicken sticks!

Boobs and I choose the one where HE strips.

I don't have the body and an obsessive fear of mascots stops me from the other one :D

Oh pish POSH!

I'm only ONE year older than you and I only JUST turned 14 and I'm getting amongst it! :D

I had a teacher tell me off for my racy art (my poetry about a burlesque dancer and the pictures to go with it) and I told her "I'm a person miss, not a number"

So if you're comfortable with answering any of the questions then by all means do :o

How about...

WYR

Give Mika a book of all your artwork and songs, poems, stories, photos etc and have him absolutely TREASURE it...

OR

Be a lollipop girl and get a signed poster and a little basket of those big lollipops???

Haha! Your teacher...

BE A LOLLIPOP GIRL!!! That looks like...so much fun.

To hell with age. This game is funnnnnnn:boing::woot_jump::surfing:

Oh pish POSH!

How about...

WYR

OR

As for me,i won't answer the stuff i dislike,and remain in the back of the line,eventually coming up with my own WYR :mf_rosetinted:..

BE A LOLLIPOP GIRL! But my dream was actually to be next to mika as his backup vocal,you know,like saranayde :das: well,at least i could lighten the band's burden of backing him up :bleh:

Haha! Your teacher...

BE A LOLLIPOP GIRL!!! That looks like...so much fun.

To hell with age. This game is funnnnnnn:boing::woot_jump::surfing:

That's the spirit!

Yeah, my teachers are pretty wacky, I got sent out of class by the science one for misunderstanding this guy's accent...

:D

*hand's you a lollipop* that's it, join the dark side :P

Ok:

WYR...

Go to Mika's art exhibition at his place...

Or

Go to his masqued party (confessions anyone???) at his place?

NOTE: His mommy and daddy won't mind either way, you're not invited while they're away for the weekend or anything ;)

that's a tough one..err...art exhibition perhaps?coz i wanna say him say 'it's just brilliant' a million times :naughty:

WYR:

go on a romantic gondola ride with mika in venice

or

go to a gig/wild party with him?

Oh pish POSH!

How about...

WYR

OR

I pick..... it would be fun to be a lolliepop girl and get a signed poster and a little basket of those big lolliepops but he respects his lollypop girls too but it would be brilliant/amazing if I gave Mika a book of all my artwork, songs, poems, stories, photos, ans etc. and have him ABSOLUTELY TREASURE it:mf_lustslow: so I pick that one the 1st one!

Ok:

WYR...

Go to Mika's art exhibition at his place...

Or

Go to his masqued party (confessions anyone???) at his place?

NOTE: His mommy and daddy won't mind either way, you're not invited while they're away for the weekend or anything ;)

I pick go to his masqued party at HIS PLACE:mf_lustslow::wink2: that would be fun!