Hi everybody in MFC

Hele_Noor

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love hearing people's stories of how they found out about Mika and the MFC, the more detailed the better. So that was a fantastic intro to me! I know you've been here for a little while now, but I'll still say... "Welcome"!

Hallo, TheBlackQueen! How was your day? Thank you that you visited my thread, again.

Have you already heard the news that my intro bulla has already reached to im_stuck_in_the_middle's (what a tricky name to quote) list of worth reading books and looks like I've got my own thread in MFC . Couldn't be better, mh?!

But on serious note: didn't you mention that you got DVD? But you said that you had seen the concert? Or.. were you saying that you were present at the concert in 1971?!! Really?!! Oh, if its true, I envy you. You know, sometimes it looks like all the best things had happened before I was born and this is one of those cases. But mostly I am very happy with the time I had chance to born into.

You know, I have been thinking about the DVD-thing the whole day and was going to look around in Amazon whether they have it. I will, anyway... can't help.

Take care!

Hi there babe! :bye: My day is boring as usual, how was yours?

Yep, I've read about the big success of your intro, no wonder, I agree completely, I enjoyed it soooo much! Clearly you've hit the big time in the MFC the minute you came in:bleh:

I do have the DVD, and sadly I couldn't be on the actual concert (I wasn't even born, mind me, I'm not THAT old:naughty:) I've seen the concert over and over again on DVD only. I agree with you sometimes I feel like most interesting things have happened before I was even born. I used to wish I was the age of my mother instead in order to have lived all those amazing 60's and 70's. Hehehehe, the DVD is really worth it, you're gonna love it (have the feeling you'll end up buying it :fisch:)

Hi there babe! :bye: My day is boring as usual, how was yours?

Hehehehe, the DVD is really worth it, you're gonna love it (have the feeling you'll end up buying it :fisch:)

Oh, I'm so :sad: to hear that your day was boring.

Maybe you need a rest? :boat:

You foresaw it right: I couldn't resist taking a glance at young Bob Dylan, George Harrison, Eric Clapton, Ravi Shankar (did you know that Norah Jones is RV's daughter?) and the gang :)

And sorry for the 1971-thing :blush-anim-cl:

I thought that to become a queen you can't be born later than in 1940-s :fisch:

hello to the Family :biggrin2: lately I was so tired and busy (=annoyed) that I couldn't be here long enough to follow up all the stories :)

hope we're O.K

me and my attitude :lmfao:

Hey MegPL! I'm glad that you decided to "drop in".

And yes, as far as I'm concerned we are O.K.

No worries :roftl:

Hopefully one day I can get time to go to chat with you people and sort of introduce myself to you and learn about you.

Be :cool:!