Hi everybody in MFC

Hele_Noor

Welcome :flowers2:

Hi Gasha! Are you from Serbia? A friend of mine has his company's branch office in Beograd. He travels a lot between Beograd and Tallinn and says Serbia is a beautiful country.

Tiny world, mh? :wink2:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Hele_Noor! :bye: And welcome home, I'm very happy that you finally registered. I loved your intro, and I think we have a lot in commun, I really hope we get to know each other and eventually become friends. Thank you for the nice things you say about us MFCers. I think you're right: there are wonderful people here:thumb_yello:

BTW, isn't the Concert For Bangladesh a blast? I got it as soon as it came out in DVD and simply blew me off my feet (George Harrison is one of my eternal loves:wub2:). Anyways, welcome again and have the time of your life in here.

Hi Hele_Noor! :bye: And welcome home, I'm very happy that you finally registered. I loved your intro, and I think we have a lot in commun, I really hope we get to know each other and eventually become friends. Thank you for the nice things you say about us MFCers. I think you're right: there are wonderful people here:thumb_yello:

BTW, isn't the Concert For Bangladesh a blast? I got it as soon as it came out in DVD and simply blew me off my feet (George Harrison is one of my eternal loves:wub2:). Anyways, welcome again and have the time of your life in here.

Hi BlackQueen! Thank you for your sweet words and it's good to know you think we are a kind of soul mates :wink2: Concert for Bangladesh IS a BLAST. I have CD, no DVD :thumbdown:

Hi! so nice to meet you! yay! you certainly are a lover of MIKA

your introduction was most refreshing!

much love!

Suzanne in Canada!:wub2::wub2:

Hi Suzanne in Canada! Thanks. :wub2:

You misunderstood. I am a lover of MIKA's MUSIC but not a lover of MIKA. So relax and sleep well, no danger from my side :roftl:

I could be MIKA's elder sister... elder-elder:naughty: or his mother if we consider the possibility of me as a teenage mother (I'm joking) But seriously speaking the point is I never fall in people I don't know personally. How can I be sure that he's not like a little hitler when out of limelight??:shocked:, mh?! Sry, tried to make a joke, again :thumbdown: Ciao Suz, hope to hear from you soon again!

Hei, did you really read it through?!
I'm an expert in "skim-reading":punk:

You're definetely on my good books, you made great use of one post! I see you successfuly posting lots in the MFC in the future:wink2:

Poor you! :rofl:

And thank you! :blush-anim-cl:

Oh no, I love to read:punk:

Sometimes I wonder when newspaper editors say that people are not used to read long articles any more so they have to give them more pictures and less text. (Of course, I'm not speaking about my today's bulla, that was a bit toooooo long, that's true :naughty:)).
So add pictures!:mf_rosetinted:

Kidding:bleh:

Hi BlackQueen! Thank you for your sweet words and it's good to know you think we are a kind of soul mates :wink2: Concert for Bangladesh IS a BLAST. I have CD, no DVD :thumbdown:

Hi there! I'm sorry I didn't see this before. I'm glad you like it, I really think we have a lot in commun and would love to get to know you better. :bleh:

Why did I asume it was the DVD you were talking about?:blink: Anyways, that concert is really a blast:thumb_yello:

You're definetely on my good books!

So add pictures!:mf_rosetinted:

Kidding:bleh:

Hey, thanks for your post! You made me :floor:

I like your sense of humour :thumb_yello:

Hopefully you will amuse me soon again:wub2:

And don't try me, I can be very productive with pictures too :naughty:

Take care!

Hi there! I'm sorry I didn't see this before. I'm glad you like it, I really think we have a lot in commun and would love to get to know you better.

Why did I asume it was the DVD you were talking about?Anyways, that concert is really a blast

Hallo, TheBlackQueen! How was your day? Thank you that you visited my thread, again :).

Have you already heard the news that my intro bulla has already reached to im_stuck_in_the_middle's (what a tricky name to quote :wub2:) list of worth reading books and looks like I've got my own thread in MFC . Couldn't be better, mh?! :naughty:

But on serious note: didn't you mention that you got DVD? But you said that you had seen the concert?:blink::blink: Or.. were you saying that you were present at the concert in 1971?!! Really?!! Oh, if its true, I envy you. You know, sometimes it looks like all the best things had happened before I was born and this is one of those cases. But mostly I am very happy with the time I had chance to born into :wub2:.

You know, I have been thinking about the DVD-thing the whole day and was going to look around in Amazon whether they have it. I will, anyway... can't help.

Take care!