James Blunt anyone?

Stormy Weather

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub2::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::shocked:

I LOVE JAMES BLUNT!! uhhhh i could just die over: shine on, annie, i really want you, carry you home, goodbye my lover, you're beautiful, cry, high, wisemen, out of my mind...okay just about all of them:naughty::punk::punk:

Yep, I'm a James Blunt fan too. We were at the shops the other day and they were playing No Bravery and I asked my toddler "Who's that singing?" She listened hard (not easy in a noisy shopping center) and goes "It's James Blunt!" That's my girl!:thumb_yello:

:wub2::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::shocked:

I LOVE JAMES BLUNT!! uhhhh i could just die over: shine on, annie, i really want you, carry you home, goodbye my lover, you're beautiful, cry, high, wisemen, out of my mind...okay just about all of them:naughty::punk::punk:

I love all those too!!!! ahhhhh.....

Some of his songs do sound very similar but what really sold me was the way he writes. :thumb_yello:

What really sold me was seeing him on Sesame Street (on youtube). I thought "Hey, this guy's got a sense of humour, he's sending himself up!" And then I just fell in love with some of the songs. My absolute favourite is probably Billy, with Goodbye My Lover a close second. I have to say I haven't connected with the second album as much as the first.

What really sold me was seeing him on Sesame Street (on youtube). I thought "Hey, this guy's got a sense of humour, he's sending himself up!" And then I just fell in love with some of the songs. My absolute favourite is probably Billy, with Goodbye My Lover a close second. I have to say I haven't connected with the second album as much as the first.

I feel the same way, the first album is pure magic but the second album has magical moments!! I love "Out of my mind" I can never get that song out of my head! I love the line from Goodbye my lover "I am a dreamer but when I wake, you can't break my spirit it's my dreams you take" ahhh....

• 2 months later...

really i feel the opposite...the second album -which i actually got first- i looooved! but the first album was okay for me...i mean i like a lot of the songs, but the second one just really made sense:bleh:

wait his girlfriends name is Mika?!?:blink:

• 5 months later...

I L O V E James Blunt!!

I think he has a great voice. His music is always stopping time for me and it makes me feel like I'm not in the real world anymore...

Oh and I'm going to see him Live tomorrow :wub2:

• 2 years later...
Seeing him live in 18 days. I wanna fangurl with someone.

How cool :woot_jump:

I really love his songs too :wink2:

All of them, really !

His grirlfriend's name is Mika? I understand why I like him now:floor:

I prefer Mika though of course :naughty:

Have a great time at the gig! :huglove:

I saw him a few weeks ago in London. Fantastic show:thumb_yello:

And he is such a sweet guy:wub2:

This is my favourite song at the moment and he sings it with such emotion, If Time is all I Have...

I am a fan!!! I have his 3 albuns e DVDs and I saw him live in São Paulo in 2009 :wub2:

He is a amazing singer, songwriter and showman! Plays guitar and piano with perfection :wub2: and his new video is heartbreaking :tears:

[YOUTUBE]1uQyFZ68sTo[/YOUTUBE]