Bye,everyone.

MIKA_OBESSED

Well I've decided to leave the MFC.I guess I'm not really a Mika fan anymore.I don't know how it happened.I just lost interest.Ever since the Terminal 5 concert I haven't really cared about Mika's music.I feel like there's no place for me here now.

Bye everyone.You can contact me on AIM or MySpace.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AWWWWW. Well i haven't really spoken to you but it's sad to see an MFCer leave. I know at times I feel like that but I always end up coming back to the MFC....I hope you would too. But if you really have gotten over everything, well I'm happy for u....ur life would be normal again :naughty:

BUT remember we are always here...to talk about anything (which is why i love this place...it's not all about Mika! :naughty:)

i don't think we've ever chatted on here, but it's sad to see anyone go. best of luck with everything that's going on in RL and i guess you can take comfort in knowing that you will always be welcome back! :wink2:

Aww, bye Aubrey. Keep on touch on myspace.

I know how you feel though, but you're feelings might come back when Mika starts doing something again, like touring or whenever the new album comes out.

Take care though.

Ouch. I'm sorry to hear that, Aubrey.

At least you got to see Mika in concert.

Let's hope one day the fan in you wakes again. Maybe this is just a phase...who knows. You know you're welcome back anytime.

Take care hun,

x

Awww, sometimes i have feelings that i don't love Mika so much as before too, but on the next day i think am i mad and stupid?:naughty: Anyway, if would come a day when I wouldn't love mika i would stay anyway.. because all my friends here..they are the best and i just can't leave them!

You can do what you want, but i hope that you'll stay with us! But if you don't- bye :huglove:

This makes me sad, Aubrey :sad: but I understand and I'm sure that's the best thing to do. However, don't forget you can come back anythime you want and we can have chats about Beatles or whatever, as Kavi said, the great thing about the MFC is that we talk about anything at all in here, not only Mika. I'm gonna miss you girl. :huglove:

Good luck!

It's always sad to "lose" one, but you must do what you feel is right for you, and what you want to do of course. Then again, this place is not really only about Mika?

But do as you see fit of course:naughty:.

I have the feeling that in the coming months, other "older" MFC'ers will also go....just a bit of a gut feeling...I am getting the vibe that Mika may need to do a bit more to keep his fans happy soon.

Not that I want to start being all negative and post cr@p, but that is the way I am feeling right now.

Sorry to hear that - i hope everything is/goes well for you.

I know that i went through a bit of a phase where i was kind of bored of the whole Mika thing, but i had a bit of a break from here and his music, and when i put licm on again after a while, i couldn't believe what i'd been missing and fell in love with it all over again.

Hopefully you might come back soon when we get some new stuff from Mika?

Its sad to see you go - i hope you can visit us sometime. :emot-sad:

Good luck!

WOW Aubrey!!! I really hate to hear that you know!!!!! I have always wondered what happened at Terminal 5. I know it was something bad, cause you never wanted to talk about it. I wish your experience there would have been as great as the rest of ours!!!! I am going to miss you like crazy! But, there is one thing you were wrong about - there is always a place for you here at the MFC! You are very loved around here! I hope to see you at the next NYC gig- hope you will still want to go.... maybe that will rekindle your passion for Mika!!!! Until then good luck with everything! :huglove: