Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be FANTASTIC Miek!!! I am REALLY looking forward to it!!!:thumb_yello:

Sure it will be!!! but meeting Wendi :shocked: that would be the highlight :wink2:. My nervousness has nothing to do with Mika....nope, not at all! :mf_rosetinted:

Sure it will be!!! but meeting Wendi :shocked: that would be the highlight :wink2:. My nervousness has nothing to do with Mika....nope, not at all!

OHHHHHH................... I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Me myself am not at all nervous around Mika...I can talk coherently and everything:mf_rosetinted::roftl: As if................:naughty:

Hello Oldlings - those that are here...hellooooo????

hello sarahlou...actually I am NOT here:naughty: Any news on the t shirt?

Hi Kath & Deb :wub2::wub2:

No news on the Tshirt yet. Iona is taking up my case with Zazzle, as she originally uploaded the design to them. I am hoping she can sort something out and I'll be able to get it from there. If it looks like I'm running out of time (likely!), I'll try your man....how long did it take to arrive?? Worst case scenario is that I'll have to try and DIM (Do It Myself!!):shocked:

Hi Kath & Deb :wub2::wub2:

No news on the Tshirt yet. Iona is taking up my case with Zazzle, as she originally uploaded the design to them. I am hoping she can sort something out and I'll be able to get it from there. If it looks like I'm running out of time (likely!), I'll try your man....how long did it take to arrive?? Worst case scenario is that I'll have to try and DIM (Do It Myself!!):shocked:

I hope it works out then. I think 'my man' coould probably get it to you in time. I wasn't really in a rush for mine but when I added another one on to the order it only took a couple of days. I would do it by tomorrow though if you were going to use him...or Saturday.

I like that............Deb says she is here.............but she isn't!:shocked::naughty: I have to go in a minute Deb!:shocked: I bought our Disney tickets online the other day......I can't get out of it now!:shocked::roftl:

I hope it works out then. I think 'my man' coould probably get it to you in time. I wasn't really in a rush for mine but when I added another one on to the order it only took a couple of days. I would do it by tomorrow though if you were going to use him...or Saturday.

Saturday at the latest,then :thumb_yello:

Just in case Wendi comes in and reads this...it is ok Wendi...SL and I have discussed fabric

Oh yes...100% cotton for me :thumb_yello:

I like that............Deb says she is here.............but she isn't! I have to go in a minute Deb! I bought our Disney tickets online the other day......I can't get out of it now!

Typical :naughty: When are you going to Disney??

I have to go now folks!

Take care and have a good night.

See you tomorrow

Have a good evening :wub2:

hi Deb! Great to see you! How are you?

I'm good but it's a bit crazy here today -- having a new walk put in.

I like that............Deb says she is here.............but she isn't!:shocked::naughty: I have to go in a minute Deb!:shocked: I bought our Disney tickets online the other day......I can't get out of it now!:shocked::roftl:

:sneaky2: I know, trust me...

But I got a phone call, and then the men outside needed to speak with

me. *sigh*

See you later, or tomorrow, I hope...

dcdeb

Hello all!

Hope you are all well, did you see the thread I have put up about the costume?

It's a bit disappointing, but the way things have been lately, it's not a total surprise and today was just the straw that broke the camels back.

So I guess it'll just be the t shirts now then!

Hello all!

Hope you are all well, did you see the thread I have put up about the costume?

It's a bit disappointing, but the way things have been lately, it's not a total surprise and today was just the straw that broke the camels back.

So I guess it'll just be the t shirts now then!

What happened, Rose? :shocked:

I haven't seen!

dcdeb

Hello folks, hope we are all well?

Hi Shari! LTNS!

It sounds like something's gone amiss with Rose's new costume,

but as for me, I'm OK. Just a bit crazed because of the workmen

outside my front door :insane:

dcdeb