Never Seen Mika Live? JOIN THE CLUB!

pianogirlsammy

Hey everyone!

As many of you have probablly heard me complain, I have never seen Mika live. I missed my chance when he was in the USA and now there is no word on when he will be coming back here! So please, everyone, if you have never seen Mika live......tell us what you would do if you ever saw him live!

For example: I would be the girl screaming every line to every song in hopes that Mika would notice me! I would also be the girl waiting for hours after the concert to give Mika a hug. I CANT WAIT UNTIL I GET TO SEE HIM LIVE!

Sometimes i have to turn off my LIVE! In Cartoon Motion DVD because it makes me so depressed that I missed out on such a great time!!!!!!!

So guys, let me know what you will do when you first see Mika, and what you hope the experience to be like!

peace,love,music!!!!!!!!

-sAmMy ;D

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen Mika live...YET!

Hopefully, in 18 days I'll be seing him here in Portugal. :mf_lustslow:

I have no idea how I will react, probably I'll scream like a nuts, I'll jump and sing till I lose my breath (like I always do in gigs of my fave bands! :naughty:).

I don't know... But I'll tell you all about it! :wink2: All I know is that I'll have a great time, and I'll do everything to make Mika feel welcome here in my country! (as i'm sure everyone there will do too!)

I hope you'll get to see him live soon! :wink2:

• 3 weeks later...

hey i'm in the same boat...

i missed him in america:thumbdown: and have only watched the DVD twice [only the interviews part] b/c i too get drepressed:tears:

if i met him i'd have a whole basket of present and would be in so much shock that i'd probably forget my own name:roftl:

hey i'm in the same boat...

i missed him in america:thumbdown: and have only watched the DVD twice [only the interviews part] b/c i too get drepressed:tears:

if i met him i'd have a whole basket of present and would be in so much shock that i'd probably forget my own name:roftl:

yeah!!!

Mika: Whats your name, love?

Me: uh..uh...um...well...its....umm....Im......uh....Lollipops?

Mika: *looking baffeled* o..ok! um,,,lollipops! just take your autograph and go!

Me (lollipops) ok....um......yeah....uh.......i saw mika...... PASSES OUT!

HAHAHAH!

yeah!!!

Mika: Whats your name, love?

Me: uh..uh...um...well...its....umm....Im......uh....Lollipops?

Mika: *looking baffeled* o..ok! um,,,lollipops! just take your autograph and go!

Me (lollipops) ok....um......yeah....uh.......i saw mika...... PASSES OUT!

HAHAHAH!

i joked with my friend that we'd pass out before he even got on stage!:roftl: and we'd wake up at the end of the show going "where are we":naughty:

i joked with my friend that we'd pass out before he even got on stage!:roftl: and we'd wake up at the end of the show going "where are we":naughty:

yeah, i really NEED to meet him after a show.

i got an IOU for mika tix for my graduation as soon as he comes back to the USA

BUT HED BETTER HURRY UP! IM GETTING ANCY!

I haven't seen Mika live. He never came down to where I live...I don't think he ever will either. So my only chance is to travel to the UK to see him..but I don't have enough money for that :thumbdown: Story of my life!!!

If I do go to a gig...I honestly want to meet many MFCers esp those that I can now call my friends. I just want to experience a Mika gig....I'd love an autograph and piccie too...I always dream of just chatting with him like an ordinary person too, but I don't expect any of that really lol...I just wanna experience a good gig :)

I join you.:tears:.

I can't wait to see him !!

I'd probably be like this :jawdrop: all the concert *because I'm sure I'll be at the front row.:mf_rosetinted:*.

But I could never forget myself if I pass out at the concert and I miss everything.:naughty:

I haven't seen Mika live. He never came down to where I live...I don't think he ever will either. So my only chance is to travel to the UK to see him..but I don't have enough money for that :thumbdown: Story of my life!!!

If I do go to a gig...I honestly want to meet many MFCers esp those that I can now call my friends. I just want to experience a Mika gig....I'd love an autograph and piccie too...I always dream of just chatting with him like an ordinary person too, but I don't expect any of that really lol...I just wanna experience a good gig :)

its ok, i feel exactly the same. i have a daydream of hugging him EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE, usually all day too ;(

haha i remember that day i almost had to pull over the car i was laughing so hard:roftl::roftl: then we got pulled over:mf_rosetinted:

i'd havta be in the front row...i won't have it any other way...i'll kill everyone in front of me if i have to:mf_rosetinted:

ME TOO! thats not even funny! IM SERIOUS!

I would be like EVERYONE MOVE I HAVE PUT UP WITH NOT SEEING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE FOR SO MANY MONTHS, U WILL ALL MOVE NOW!

I NEED HIM tO TOUCH MY HAND OR SOMETHING, I SWEAR ON THE LIFE OF MIKA, YOU WILL ALL MOVE NOW!

I would have a megaphone and everything, yelling really loud.

hehe ;D

ME TOO! thats not even funny! IM SERIOUS!

I would be like EVERYONE MOVE I HAVE PUT UP WITH NOT SEEING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE FOR SO MANY MONTHS, U WILL ALL MOVE NOW!

I NEED HIM tO TOUCH MY HAND OR SOMETHING, I SWEAR ON THE LIFE OF MIKA, YOU WILL ALL MOVE NOW!

I would have a megaphone and everything, yelling really loud.

hehe ;D

:roftl: i believe you...trust me i'd do the same...

whenever i see gig pics far away from the stage i'm like "gawd aren't thhey soo depressed they can't even see mika!"

i mean honestly the show would be nearly pointless if i wasn't up close because i could just watch it better on the Dvd...:boxed:

and even though they have those big screens blown up for the far aaway people to see...it's just not the same as being right there:bleh:

hi sammy, count me in please :wink2:

for those who doesnt know my story, i live in Latvia, which is the country he will never be in, if you dont know where it is, i have made a map if somebody is interseted i can post it here. (im pretty sure nobody is interested) :naughty:

well mika, sweetie, i wanted you to know that there are some girls and boys on the world which havent seen you live, but they bloody want to, so why dont you come here and listen to what we say, and come to these countries ? :naughty:

and Mika there is some girl called sammy who has a special dream- she wants to hug you, you dont even know how much so i hope you listened and make her dream come true :wub2:

it feels like talking to Santa in Christmas :roftl::roftl:

I have never been to one of Mika's gigs:crybaby: because I live in Malta! I really wish that Mika could come to Malta because I would really like to go to one of his gigs,meet him after,talk to him ,take a pic with him and get his autograph!

mmmmmmm...

I haven't seen him live too...And i really really doubt that he will come in Montenegro:tears: :wink2:

But,if i sow him somewhere live,i'd...

ya know...Keep the mouth open and i'd smiling,dancing,singing his songs...I'd be...ah...th greatest fan:biggrin2::blink: yeah....