• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh how cooool!

Have fun! You must meet them :naughty:

I'd love to hear about it! :original:

That's wicked awesome! Have tons of fun (which I can only imagine you will):thumb_yello:

Thanks guys! I'm super hyped for Beck and MGMT especially...also that month I'm seeing tegan & sarah with Girl in a coma opening for them.

But I'm more inclined to like the male artists for some reason. There's something about a guy sharing his emotions in that way:wub2:

I'm going to meet him...:shocked: I am determined!

n1155931144_30537597_9164.jpg

Go for it! I walked into HMV and got Oracular Spectacular for only 10 bucks. Pretty cheap for good music, in my opinion.

I was debating between Beirut and MGMT but decided on MGMT because their CD was $10 and the Beirut CD cost $20. Next time, next time I should get that Beirut CD:naughty:

their album was sold only for 10 bucks? it is pretty cheap for good music and a new album!

But I'm more inclined to like the male artists for some reason. There's something about a guy sharing his emotions in that way

I don't know why but when I look at my collection of CDs a majority of them are by male artists. I remember one time that I was looking through my CDs and realized I had nearly no CDs by females:shocked: And I don't know why.

their album was sold only for 10 bucks? it is pretty cheap for good music and a new album!

I know! At HMV I was like, "let's see if the MGMT CD is worth buying" *goes to M section, finds MGMT, pulls CD off rack* My reaction: $10? It's mine:roftl:

I'm gonna buy it today! Gah! I laav them :naughty:

Hopefully it costs ten bucks on the dot, cause that's all I have..

Time to whip out my stash of coins! :punk:

Oooh yay! I hope it costs $10 for you:thumb_yello:

Duuuuudes, I never noticed this thread before:shocked:

Now you have:naughty:

I don't know why but when I look at my collection of CDs a majority of them are by male artists. I remember one time that I was looking through my CDs and realized I had nearly no CDs by females:shocked: And I don't know why.

I know! At HMV I was like, "let's see if the MGMT CD is worth buying" *goes to M section, finds MGMT, pulls CD off rack* My reaction: $10? It's mine:roftl:

Oooh yay! I hope it costs $10 for you:thumb_yello:

Now you have:naughty:

Thanks! Haha

How do you like the album so far?

Thanks! Haha

How do you like the album so far?

You are very welcome! Did you get the CD yet?

I love the album, it's been playing over and over since I got it:roftl: I'm listening to it right now:naughty: (which song *checks* 4th Dimensional Transition)

You are very welcome! Did you get the CD yet?

I love the album, it's been playing over and over since I got it:roftl: I'm listening to it right now:naughty: (which song *checks* 4th Dimensional Transition)

Nope not yet haha. There's no one home so I gotta wait until someone gets here :thumbdown:

I'm excited! I've been obsessed with Electric Feel, Time to Pretend, and Kids for the last few days, so I'm finally gonna be able to listen to it not on youtube! And to all the songs! Haha

Can I just say, I have connected their love for Guns N' Roses to the bandana he always wears lol

awww this was meant to be:mf_lustslow:

Good observation:naughty:

Nope not yet haha. There's no one home so I gotta wait until someone gets here :thumbdown:

I'm excited! I've been obsessed with Electric Feel, Time to Pretend, and Kids for the last few days, so I'm finally gonna be able to listen to it not on youtube! And to all the songs! Haha

Awesome:wink2:

Those are great songs. Electric Feel reminds me of something or a commercial or something but I can't quite put my finger on it. Wait! I think I saw the music video or something on MTV (well, something like that). Time to Pretend: that's the one Mika used in his blog, no? And Kids: I wonder how they got the kids voices or whatever it was at the beginning. Did they record the kids voices at a daycare or a park or something?:roftl:

:drool::drool:

I can't wait either for the gig in Amsterdam in November!! :punk:

Saw them at Werchter and they were amazing!! :wub2:

oh wow, they're really busy!

Andrew was asked in an interview, "What are you looking for in a girl?"

he said, " a hot babe :naughty:"

that was pretty honest of him lol

oh wow, they're really busy!

Andrew was asked in an interview, "What are you looking for in a girl?"

he said, " a hot babe :naughty:"

that was pretty honest of him lol

Yeah, it seems like they're flying back and forth between America and Europe!

:lmao: yes, pretty honest indeed! :mf_rosetinted:

Wait, I'm gonna spam this place with Andrew pics instead of the Dutch thread! :aah:

Yeah, it seems like they're flying back and forth between America and Europe!

:lmao: yes, pretty honest indeed! :mf_rosetinted:

Wait, I'm gonna spam this place with Andrew pics instead of the Dutch thread! :aah:

I didn't mind the pics in the Dutch Thread:fisch:

But now I can keep up better with the pics:naughty: