New Costume: Bad News!

RAK1

I thought I had better post this now, so there is no disappointment (?)later.

The costume, due to unforeseen problems that happened today, won't be ready in time for the Amsterdam gig.

I'm pretty gutted about this, but things happen for a reason I guess, so I'm trying to look on the bright side about it, at leaxt I'll still be there, but it would have been great to have unveiled it there.

This does NOT effect the competition, the winner will be posted as previously stated in the thread, so I hope you'll all keep checking that out;-)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I had better post this now, so there is no disappointment (?)later.

The costume, due to unforeseen problems that happened today, won't be ready in time for the Amsterdam gig.

I'm pretty gutted about this, but things happen for a reason I guess, so I'm trying to look on the bright side about it, at leaxt I'll still be there, but it would have been great to have unveiled it there.

This does NOT effect the competition, the winner will be posted as previously stated in the thread, so I hope you'll all keep checking that out;-)

Awww, very disappointing, Rose :(

But as you say, at least it's just the costume that won't debut -- you'll

be there!

I'll still be anxious to hear the big Reveal!

dcdeb

Thanks guys, I've been down about it all day. I knew something would go wrong, but at least I'll still be at the gigs, they're covered, thank goodness!

And the t shirts are still being done, so the winner won't lose out.

Rose, that's really sad. At least you are still able to go to the gigs:thumb_yello:. If there's anything I can do to help you (no idea what, but you never know!), just let me know.

Just a thought, but are you going to post something in the original thread? That is the one that everyone will have subscribed to and they might not know to look for this new thread - I wouldn't have known about it if I hadn't read about it in the Oldlings and then gone hunting....

Rose, that's really sad. At least you are still able to go to the gigs:thumb_yello:. If there's anything I can do to help you (no idea what, but you never know!), just let me know.

Just a thought, but are you going to post something in the original thread? That is the one that everyone will have subscribed to and they might not know to look for this new thread - I wouldn't have known about it if I hadn't read about it in the Oldlings and then gone hunting....

Yes, I will post in the original thread too, didn't want it to get buried amongst the guesses though.

Yes, I will post in the original thread too, didn't want it to get buried amongst the guesses though.

Good thinking Bat Girl (that's not the costume is it....?)

If everyone else is anything like me, they read every post in the vain hope that someone else might have inadvertently given another clue...:naughty:

aww Rose what happened, did Tesco run out of coconuts?:naughty::bleh:

Oh Sparkly, what would I do without you!:naughty:

That's the first time I've laughed all day, thank you:wink2:.

It will be fun waiting to see the final outfit, just pretend your

"animal" is in hibernation for a little longer. The actual costume

will still be a great surprise when you wear it for the first time.

I know we will have seen the t-shirts, but they wont be the same

as the real thing - you are worth waiting for :huglove:

And seeing you naked will take our minds off it for a while :naughty:

sorry about your costume rose... but you being there is far more important.

any chance the penguin will show up for that one? one last encore?

if not... i totally agree with wendi... it will be entertaining

sorry about your costume rose... but you being there is far more important.

any chance the penguin will show up for that one? one last encore?

if not... i totally agree with wendi... it will be entertaining

No, penguins in storage now, and staying there!

And the t shirts are my interpretation of the costume, if I can get the computer to work properly:naughty:.