#14. elanorelle

#15. silver

#16. stuckZ

Maha... Maha...

436227peh2tec0ns.gif436227peh2tec0ns.gif436227peh2tec0ns.gif

I love you beautiful people!426821albff8f48j.gif

780920wevc3spomh.gif

579081gumtwy2sum.gif

I would too!! Depending where I'm going though!!

Ohh!! we are famous!! I wonder how many people get that email alert.

:roftl: Please don't send the relatives that you don't like here!!

True! Yes we are. Except I think our accents sound funny on tv :naughty:

beryl.gif:fisch:

don't worry I'm not able to recognize your accent so there's no risk of sounding funny,moreover...have you ever heard an italian talking in english???that sounds extremely funny!

don't worry I'm not able to recognize your accent so there's no risk of sounding funny,moreover...have you ever heard an italian talking in english???that sounds extremely funny!

:roftl::roftl: Yes I have. A lovely Italian lady owned a cafe I used to go to every day and she would talk slow in English and then turn to her husband and talk 100 miles an hour in Italian!! :roftl:

:roftl::roftl: Yes I have. A lovely Italian lady owned a cafe I used to go to every day and she would talk slow in English and then turn to her husband and talk 100 miles an hour in Italian!! :roftl:

:naughty: italians have this skill of talking really fast!and that's because we are are a bunch of chatter!iI think chatter is what Italian can do best!

can you please explain to me why your accent should sound funny?

Haha !!! You have just described my childhood neighbours when I was growing up in Melbourne !!!! EXACTLY !!! Lovely, lovely family !! :wub2::wub2: :biggrin2:

:naughty: italians have this skill of talking really fast!and that's because we are are a bunch of chatter!iI think chatter is what Italian can do best!

can you please explain to me why your accent should sound funny?

Yes! I love the chatter though. The expressions with hands involved. :thumb_yello:

I guess I just think the Australian accent sounds a bit lazy. But it depends on who is talking. :naughty: There are people here we call "bogans" (Bec loves bogans) and they don't sound very intelligent when they talk. :roftl: And that's the Aussie accent I hate hearing.

Haha !!! You have just described my childhood neighbours when I was growing up in Melbourne !!!! EXACTLY !!! Lovely, lovely family !! :wub2::wub2: :biggrin2:

I loved my Italian family friends. They were so .. hmm.. can't think of the right word..

But it's like they just adopted me.. I was 16 and working, so it was wonderful having a family atmosphere to go to on my lunch breaks. hahah

They would feed me up "Eat more!!" just like my nana would do.

And there was ALWAYS something going on!! :roftl:

Yes! I love the chatter though. The expressions with hands involved. :thumb_yello:

I guess I just think the Australian accent sounds a bit lazy. But it depends on who is talking. :naughty: There are people here we call "bogans" (Bec loves bogans) and they don't sound very intelligent when they talk. :roftl: And that's the Aussie accent I hate hearing.

:roftl:Hehehehee ... one of these days ... I am SO going to start a thread like that !!! (It will be my first ever thread :blush-anim-cl: ) *zhhz* :wink2:

EDIT: I haz a plan !! :wink2:

Love you too

:blush-anim-cl: Love is in the air, everywhere I look around :serenade:

I really need to find a smiley which looks like it's crying of happiness

hahah good luck!!

Did you see the monkey I found?

StuckZMONKEY.gif

Love Da World, Man!:rasta:

Peace dude!!!

I watched Live Aid from 1985 today. :punk:

Hehehehee ... one of these days ... I am SO going to start a thread like that !!! (It will be my first ever thread ) *zhhz*

EDIT: I haz a plan !! :wink2:

dun dun dahhh!!! :naughty:

It's glad to hear italians have such a good reputation

well,I hate hearing the italian-talking-in-english accent as well,and even all those expressions with hands:naughty:

but,yes, it all depends on who is talking!

It's glad to hear italians have such a good reputation

They do. That's why you have to send the good relatives over here and then come over yourself!! :naughty:

You in love again??:wub2:

:blink: love? I no speak that language. :naughty:

Aaw! Nice monkey!!!

Looksie:

780320gvj0cme4r9.gif

Awwwww a sad apple!!

Was Bono in it?:das:

Uh-huh :das:

[/i]

*yodeling

:bleh::naughty:

*quotes OKD's ..."High on a hill is a lonely goat herd" .....

i135129767_25008_6.jpg

:roftl:

The Australian Thread: Part FourteenBy Rainbow Sky

As you walk through the hallways you will see that the walls are adorned with various photos of Mika, Mikamite family photos and various other paraphernalia. We take pride in our extensive Mika collection. SITTING/ENTERTAINING ROOM ...

MikaFanClub.com - 100% Mika Fans - http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums

but look at the positive aspect:we are forward for italian/aussies telefilms...

Hehehehee ... one of these days ... I am SO going to start a thread like that !!! (It will be my first ever thread) *zhhz*

EDIT: I haz a plan !!

:blink:?? A thread like what? Explain! What's your plan! What will your first ever thread be!?

It's time for bed................

*opens envelope*.......................

Kelzy..

:huglove:

Goodnight! :bye:

It's time for bed................

*opens envelope*.......................

Kelzy..

:huglove:

Goodnight! :bye:

Nighty night! :bleh:

Nighty night! :bleh:

... On Essential Metallica on VH1 :das:

Gudnite Kelzay!:bye::sleep_1:

Goonie Dightey laydees!! :bleh:

And Goonie Dightey HK! Hope that new thread hasn't driven you mad yet!! :insane:

And, Good Morning Silver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goonie Dightey laydees!! :bleh:

And Goonie Dightey HK! Hope that new thread hasn't driven you mad yet!! :insane:

And, Good Morning Silver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goodnight Kelzy!the fact that I've joined the Mfc is already a proof of my madness,don't worry,there's no risk of getting worse!