The Australian Thread: Part Fourteen

Rainbow Sky

Ahhh! The horror.

*covers eyes*

:roftl:

hmm.gif *Clicks link.....*

*Sees maths, dies*

*watches plane crash*

There's dangerous stuff in the Aussie thread..

I totally remember that book!!! I remember that!!!

Actually... I remember when Bert and Ernie were telling a story and Bert cross dressed and was tied to the railway tracks :das:

OMG!! I remember that too!! :naughty:

I don't think we had a full set to begin with...

I don't think I ever had the full set, but near enough.

I'm gonna say that they won't activate them...

Damn.. would've been interesting. :das:

ONE MORE WEEK TILL SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!!! ONE MORE WEEK TILL SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!!!

:punk:YAYNESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!:punk:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My last song lyrics was Blue Suede Shoes :naughty:

don't know it. Frankly Mr Shankly - The Smiths

don't know it again! For Emily, whenever I may find her - Simon and Garfunkel

You drive me crazy??? My first thought was Britney :roftl: I hope I'm wrong.

Baby you left me - Marilyn

I know this one!!! I love it!!!! But couldn't remember the name of the song..

Google says: Supertramp - The Logical Song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBAasek8NR4

http://www.purplemath.com/modules/quadform.htm :naughty:

Yeah. I love how he says he's been all over the world.. Maybe we had a Mika impostor in June last year.

Me. We iz luverrrrz :mf_rosetinted:

Welcome back! (Kotter)

Maybe Dances was really third.

I had a tshirt that said that. :naughty: I don't wear it anymore, because I've been there.. done that.

I forget why I quoted this, but mentioning drop bears always has me lmao!!

:roftl:

You did what???!!!! Snagged as a wombat's tonker is just one of the Ocker slang phrases that you find in a Terry Pratchett book called The Last Continent, which is not a book about Australia. No, it's about somewhere entirely different which just happens to be, here and there, a bit.... australian.

What's happened??? I like the Aussies cos there is no onus on me to be particularly clever or smart or cool and i was feeling a bit touchy after not enough sleep over several days and let a passing comment annoy me. Just ignore it.

I put my answers in your post to make it easier for me. I hope you can still work out what I'm on about.

Um .. I've been vegetarian for years and I wouldn't exactly describe myself as slim

Shhhh - don't tell her that :rolls_eyes:

Oh, SD, I wish i could do your maths for you. I loved quadratic equations when I was at school.... Actually, you wouldn't want me to do your maths for you. I remember not a thing about them (except that I loved them) and you would fail.

I think i did too. What are quadratic equations? Is that with x's and y's and changing sides and stuff? I loved doing that and balancing chemical equations, but somewhere in the break after year 12 (you know, just after I burned all my school notes and hit myself hard on her head a few times) I've completely forgotten all the rules and how to do that swapping sides stuff, which kind of sucks when we are asked to do simple that-kind-of-maths sometimes :naughty:

Where's the link darling? Gosh, do I have to do everything myself?!

http://www.mikasounds.com :rolls_eyes:

A Pratchett fan! *huggles OKD* You're only the second one I've found on here. I keep going to use Pratchett quotes but was sure no-one would get what I was talking about.

Yay!!! Another Pratchett fan! *huggles Silver* And you make number three.

Ah, yes, drop bears. I particularly loved the Ocker slang Rincewind encounters when he runs into Clancy and his gang and all the different ways you can describe vomiting.

Do you ladies know about L-space and the annotated Pratchett files?

:lol3: Only very recently! There are like 500 books! And people keep throwing different things at me that I have to read! :crybaby:

never mind, I found it myself....

Aaaaaahhhh!!!!! I went to bed and 20 mins later this got posted!!! I'm so ticked! But then if I'd stayed up I would have been up all night. Not a good thing....

I know! I was just ignoring my computer for half an hour while I labelled Petra's MM (:naughty:) And then I looked at it, really to turn it off so I could go to bed, and melman was messaging me to hurry up and look at Mikasounds :rolls_eyes: Goodbye possible near-amount-of-sleep-that-I-should-get.

What's flagrent? Is that like a homosexual that rents flags or sumthin?

:lmao:

Yeah. I love how he says he's been all over the world.. Maybe we had a Mika impostor in June last year.

:blink: I don't get iit! We are part of the world?

What I thought was funny was that he said he's been all over the world 8 times, so has he been to Australia 8 times without anyone spotting him?

I had a tshirt that said that. I don't wear it anymore, because I've been there.. done that.

:lmao:

hmm.gif *Clicks link.....*

Reminds me of this smilie/picture: thought1.jpg

I put my answers in your post to make it easier for me. I hope you can still work out what I'm on about.

:sad:?

I've spent the last hour or so collecting old Mika pictures from contact music and listening to the kooks :rolls_eyes:

Australia doesn't count as part of the world :naughty:

:doh:

Danielle - Romantic individualism is so 19th Century. says:

Doctor Who - Christmas Special - Tonight 7.32pm - ABC!

Danielle - Romantic individualism is so 19th Century. received the files you added to your sharing folder.

First episode of the new season!

Bianca says:

of what? lol

Bianca says:

oh never mind

Bianca says:

hahah i didnt see your first thing

How could you not? I am so excited you would not believe how excited I am... please excuse me as I find a fitting d/p.

Bianca says:

hahahaha i am obviously not at all excited about your doctor who show, but you appear to be rather excited, i believe you, i will believe you are as excited as i am by the new video mika posted last night

Bianca says:

but i may be overestimating

Hahaha Mika just started playing "big girl you are beautiful" and my Dad said "I like this song, its micka isnt it?" hahahaha

I should stop posting her conversations on here, she does know about MFC and the aussie thread is not really hard to find :naughty: But if you knew what her dad is like, that would be about the most hilarious piece of information in the universe. :lmao:

OMG, I've gone A-L-L D-A-Y without MFC! It's true, I do have a life! The fact that my mum kicked me out of the house for five hours might have something to do with it but I *didn't* come on here straight after getting home...

And omg, you know I was dying to have that viva la vida song? Pink totally sent it to me! She burnt a bunch of cds for me like a week ago, so before I even became addicted to it, and I was playing one today and was just like :jawdrop::groovy:

Also, I had a fantastic adventure today. I hate driving home in my break just to drive back for a 30 min shift in the afternoon so I decided to stay and explore around Halls Head/Mandurah. Of course, it was horrific weather today, but it stopped raining occasionally, and I discovered lots of exciting things :biggrin2: most notably: a run down theme park :biggrin2:

1. You should get the rest of the album, however illegally that may be...

2. Oooh, deserted theme park...was it haunted??

I'm looking forward to this members introductory thread :roftl::naughty:

GAAAAHHH, I'm not.

FLAGRANT!

FLAGRANT!

FLAGRANT!

As soon as she activates she can expect whiny PMs...

And did I mention that cakes are the only thing I can make?

You did, actually.

I love the B52's. For me that song is forever associated with table-top dancing. Don't ask. :roftl:

Hahahahaha...haa anyone heard Rock Lobster? It wins for weirdest song ever...

Can I just say how much fun this is? (Yes, I know, I'm easily amused:mf_rosetinted:)

Hubby and i have a game where we just play the intro of old songs from the 80's and we have to guess the song and artist. And I love having the hippo of memory stir in the mud of my mind (a not-quite Pratchett quote).

I LOVE TERRY PRATCHETT! He is God of the literary world.

A Pratchett fan! *huggles OKD* You're only the second one I've found on here. I keep going to use Pratchett quotes but was sure no-one would get what I was talking about.

Yay!!! Another Pratchett fan! *huggles Silver* And you make number three.

Ah, yes, drop bears. I particularly loved the Ocker slang Rincewind encounters when he runs into Clancy and his gang and all the different ways you can describe vomiting.

Do you ladies know about L-space and the annotated Pratchett files?

I'm number four then?

Ridcully. Granny Weatherwax. Susan.

Actually I was talking about the website, L-space, that hosts the Annotated Pratchett Files....

Carrot. CMOT Dibbler. Agnes/Perdita. Mort. Ysabell. Errrrr....Albert! Aaaand....yeah.

:doh:

Danielle - Romantic individualism is so 19th Century. received the files you added to your sharing folder.

Bianca says:

of what? lol

Bianca says:

oh never mind

Bianca says:

How could you not? I am so excited you would not believe how excited I am... please excuse me as I find a fitting d/p.

Bianca says:

hahahaha i am obviously not at all excited about your doctor who show, but you appear to be rather excited, i believe you, i will believe you are as excited as i am by the new video mika posted last night

Bianca says:

Hahaha Mika just started playing "big girl you are beautiful" and my Dad said "I like this song, its micka isnt it?" hahahaha

I should stop posting her conversations on here, she does know about MFC and the aussie thread is not really hard to find :naughty: But if you knew what her dad is like, that would be about the most hilarious piece of information in the universe. :lmao:

Most confusing thing EVER.

I've been hearing my name everywhere...like, there's a little 3-yo called Danielle who was in the park today, and her dad kept yelling 'DANIELLE! PUT YOUR HAT ON!' and stuff like that. I swear it's made me paranoid.

And OKD....the thing is, we don't know what her dad is like...

Australia doesn't count as part of the world :naughty:

:bow: So effin true.

Random question - When you book flights, do you pay them all the money right away? :blink:

Costa rica??

I think you should find the website and read terms and conditions. :thumb_yello:

Last edited by Oakie Doke : Today at 05:25 PM. Reason: I know she knows that I'm not fond of asking, true or false it may be, she's still out to get me...

:boxed: What's that one????

OMG, I've gone A-L-L D-A-Y without MFC! It's true, I do have a life! The fact that my mum kicked me out of the house for five hours might have something to do with it but I *didn't* come on here straight after getting home...

OMG!! You did something RL??

Yes OkD.. tell us more...

GAAAAHHH, I'm not.

FLAGRANT!

FLAGRANT!

FLAGRANT!

As soon as she activates she can expect whiny PMs...

:roftl: I want to activate her!!!

hahahah I love that song!!

I've been hearing my name everywhere...like, there's a little 3-yo called Danielle who was in the park today, and her dad kept yelling 'DANIELLE! PUT YOUR HAT ON!' and stuff like that. I swear it's made me paranoid.

DanielleDanielleDanielleDanielleDanielleDanielleDanielleDanielleDanielleDanielle

DanielleDanielleDanielleDanielleDanielleDanielleDanielleDanielleDanielleDanielle

:bleh:

:shocked: It's not really all day, because you're on now.

1. You should get the rest of the album, however illegally that may be...

1. Fine *goes to look for torrents again* I didn't find any the other day though :boxed:

2. Not sure, I got scared by the murky ponds full of crap because I presumed I might find a dead body or something :thumb_yello:

I LOVE Rock Lobster! I was going to use it after the Love Shack one but then I forgot all about it.

And OKD....the thing is, we don't know what her dad is like...

Haha, sucks to be you :thumb_yello:

:rolls_eyes: So? Can't you just share in my amusement? Fine, he is like ... blokey-blokey type. Yeah, don't know how to explain, but the thought of him liking Mika is humorous :thumb_yello:

Costa rica??

I think you should find the website and read terms and conditions.

Okay *goes to do this*

What's that one????

:naughty: I don't know lyrics to obscure songs. I was listening to the Kooks.

Last edited by Oakie Doke : Today at 06:35 PM. Reason: Well I guess it would be nice if I could touch your body, I know not everybody has got a body like you ...

OMG! I know this one.. *hums*

George Michael!! Faith!! woo :groovy:

Stupid question, but am I the only one who doesn't see this supposed link to his "daily blog" that he is pointing to? That's an easy way of getting out of writing it, just don't give anyone the link :doh:

mwuhhahahahahahah!! I don't see it either!! Stupid Mika. :naughty::wink2:

FIX IT!!!!!!!!! *zhhz*

OMG! I know this one.. *hums*

George Michael!! Faith!! woo :groovy:

I know, I fricking love that song. I'd show you the dance me and my friend made to it, but I won't. :naughty:

mwuhhahahahahahah!! I don't see it either!! Stupid Mika.

FIX IT!!!!!!!!! *zhhz*

:doh: :doh: :rolls_eyes:

OH, did you all know WE can sign up for those Paris tickets btw? Well, yes, we can sign up for them. :naughty: And it says including travel :biggrin2:

Also - I guess it's relatively obvious, but you're going to kill me for saying it, but I can't be bothered doing any petition stuff anymore because now I'm too excited about the July gigs and the reports and everything :mf_lustslow::roftl:

OH, did you all know WE can sign up for those Paris tickets btw? Well, yes, we can sign up for them. :naughty: And it says including travel :biggrin2:

Really????????? WTF??????????

Is it worth the excitement and anticipation only to hear that the winner is someone from Paris? Scammed. :mf_rosetinted:

Really????????? WTF??????????

Is it worth the excitement and anticipation only to hear that the winner is someone from Paris? Scammed. :mf_rosetinted:

Um, is it worth not signing up and then hearing some random non-MFCer from Australia got it? :naughty: I don't know, I assume they might filter out non-european applicants, but it only takes 2 seconds to apply, and Australia is in the top bit of the drop down menu. No harm in trying :bleh:

Mika!! Mika!! Over here!! sshhhh!! quick!! come here..

I need to tell you something.. Don't worry, we're alone.. no one's listening..

Ok, so I need to know if you plan on making me the winner, because I'll need to get my passport. :wink2: So PM me or email me on myspace.. I won't tell anyone. *promises*

ok.. now go back to your puppet theatre.. kthxbai

hey,girls,sorry to bump in your thread without any invitation but this morning I received my Google alert email,and ''the australian thread-part 14'' was one of the main headlines in the email,so...I decided to have a look.will you apologize me for such an explicit auto-invitaion?

Bianca says:

of what? lol

Bianca says:

oh never mind

Bianca says:

Bianca says:

Bianca says:

I should stop posting her conversations on here, she does know about MFC and the aussie thread is not really hard to find. But if you knew what her dad is like, that would be about the most hilarious piece of information in the universe.

Dammit, I missed it because I was watching the second last episode of the new season of Doctor Who (Australia is a season behind). But I've seen it before anyway, it's the Christmas Special ft. Kylie Minogue.

Um, is it worth not signing up and then hearing some random non-MFCer from Australia got it? I don't know, I assume they might filter out non-european applicants, but it only takes 2 seconds to apply, and Australia is in the top bit of the drop down menu. No harm in trying

You do realise that the form you filled out was to get updates/newsletters from Mika and occasionally from Universal about other artists? They use the competition to recruit people to the mailing list.

if google alerts says so,obviously you are famous!

thank you for your welcome!

I've planned to come in Australia at least once, before I die!

:punk: Who wants an autograph?? :das:

Oh, yes! You should come here! Have you traveled much?

Edit:: Hey Twatty!!