Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey girls!

Have just rescued Mackenzie after she sprayed perfume in her eye (such a drama queen!) and now she is curled up on my lap making it extremely hard for me to type!

How's this- I had someone from 92.9 (our Austereo radio station) ring me cause I had made a couple of requests and he wanted me to intro some songs (embarassing cause I sounded dumb) anyway we got talking about Mika and he was saying not many people were requesting it (I put it down to the fact that they haven't actually played it really for anyone to even know about it!) but yeah, the dj's over here are a bit so-so about it, which really sucks......

It would also help if the shops actually got copies in of it so people could buy it.....

That reminds me, I also looked in all the CD shops/kmarts/whatever, and they DID have singles (who would've thought? - not me) but no Relax anywhere :thumbdown:

Does this mean if I listen to the radio I will hear you introducing songs???!!!! :woot_jump: Which songs? :naughty:

That sucks about what the guy said. If I weren't mortally affraid of talking to strangers I would request sometimes *pbs* :naughty:

Also, CLEAR YOUR PM BOX! :naughty: Anyway, my reply was just going to be "Yes, 2kg is what most people do, and yes, Petra and I are insane" :naughty:

Come on, it's 'Crying at the Discotheque' by Alcazar, I literally gave the title away.

:rolls_eyes:

Last edited by SuperTwat : Today at 09:24 PM. Reason: If you see a faded sign by the side of the road that says 15 miles to the... Love Shack! Baby! That's where it's at!

Love Shack! da-na-na-na Love Shack! da-na-na-na-na-na-na-na Love Shack!

I love the B52's. For me that song is forever associated with table-top dancing. Don't ask. :roftl:

Also: 'research' for those who didn't recognise my previous song: http://youtube.com/watch?v=YUUq0lVylgE. Uber-kitsch camp disco, there's nothing else like it. :naughty:

*Asks* :das:

*Requests links* :wink2:

Have fun at work Bec. Feeding Bogans is like feeding the seagulls. :thumb_yello:

I love the B52's. For me that song is forever associated with table-top dancing. Don't ask. :roftl:

Also: 'research' for those who didn't recognise my previous song: http://youtube.com/watch?v=YUUq0lVylgE. Uber-kitsch camp disco, there's nothing else like it. :naughty:

:naughty: There was a music video of it recorded at the end of some video that I used to watch all the time as a kid. No idea what it was, but I love that song at the end :naughty:

Ohhhh, I do know that song :roftl:

OKD, I've got no idea what your first one was. And I've forgotten what your edit said now, so gonna have to go back and look again...

Hey girls!

Have just rescued Mackenzie after she sprayed perfume in her eye (such a drama queen!) and now she is curled up on my lap making it extremely hard for me to type!

How's this- I had someone from 92.9 (our Austereo radio station) ring me cause I had made a couple of requests and he wanted me to intro some songs (embarassing cause I sounded dumb) anyway we got talking about Mika and he was saying not many people were requesting it (I put it down to the fact that they haven't actually played it really for anyone to even know about it!) but yeah, the dj's over here are a bit so-so about it, which really sucks......

It would also help if the shops actually got copies in of it so people could buy it.....

But it's so much better than Big Girl! How could they not get into it? I knew he should have released it for summer!

Come on, it's 'Crying at the Discotheque' by Alcazar, I literally gave the title away. :roftl:

Never heard of Alcatraz before so I couldn't possibly know the song.

If you're asking for evidence of that event there is none. :mf_rosetinted:

O.K. I got Love Shack, have just been in other threads...

Last edited by SuperTwat : Yesterday at 11:42 PM. Reason: Ooh I love the nightlife, I got to boogie, on the disco 'round, oh yeah... I want some action, I want to live, acshunnnnnn...
:groovy::roftl:

Now I wish I'd hired Priscilla out.

:groovy::roftl:

Now I wish I'd hired Priscilla out.

Kelz, unless this is a combo of a school yard rhyme and the song London Calling by The Clash, then I've got no idea what it is.

Oh and how do you quote someone's edit?

I'm keeping them easy, CD, for the young'uns. :fisch:

I'm not.. :roftl:

The coffee was steaming and I-I was dreaming, you take me to boiling point... I like my men like I like my coffee...
:punk: What's that one??

Kelz, unless this is a combo of a school yard rhyme and the song London Calling by The Clash, then I've got no idea what it is.

Oh and how do you quote someone's edit?

It's a Courtney Love song, but I can't find it anywhere to link..

But DC and I love it and quote it often.

To quote you click on the quotations, which is next to the image button.

Then paste the text into it. Helps to copy the text first.. :wink2:

I'm not.. :roftl:

It's a Courtney Love song, but I can't find it anywhere to link..

But DC and I love it and quote it often.

To quote you click on the quotations, which is next to the image button.

Then paste the text into it. Helps to copy the text first.. :wink2:

Last edited by Kelzy : Today at 12:14 AM. Reason: Sooner or later Ill find my place, Find my body better fix my face, Please dont ask me How Ive been getting off.

Divinyls - Pleasure and Pain

Edit: I didn't read your instructions properly.:doh: I'll try again next time.

Last edited by Kelzy : Today at 12:14 AM. Reason: Sooner or later Ill find my place, Find my body better fix my face, Please dont ask me How Ive been getting off.

Divinyls - Pleasure and Pain

Edit: I didn't read your instructions properly.:doh: I'll try again next time.

Just do {quote} *text* {/quote}

But not {}'s.. use []'s

And I'm off to bed ft. movie..

Keeping in with my "need proper sleep" routine.

Night :bye:

STT, no idea. Maybe you were keeping them simple (and old) for people like me, but anything that's vaguely modern i have no idea about! And if it's not modern, I still don't know it!

"Coffee" by Supersister, another one from my collection of assorted Eurotrash disco. 'I like my men like I like my coffee, hot strong and sweet like toffee... but never give me instant 'cause baby he's too quick'. It's some of the most kitsch sh!t ever written. :naughty:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_ATWYVQ9LVc

Last edited by Kelzy : Today at 12:27 AM. Reason: I don't want your books on Marilyn or Bobby D, I don't want your records, your pictures or anything, I want your funky love!!

Transvision Vamp - I want your love. I think??

Edit: Whoops. Night kelz.

OKD, I've got no idea what your first one was. And I've forgotten what your edit said now, so gonna have to go back and look again...

:doh:

Only the song I have been raving about for 3 days straight. It's in the itunes ad. They make pretty colours with their music :wub2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBfFnr0o4B0

But it's so much better than Big Girl! How could they not get into it? I knew he should have released it for summer!

I quite agree.

And I'm off to bed ft. movie..

Keeping in with my "need proper sleep" routine.

Night :bye:

Niiight!

I'm printing off the labelled PDFs of the museum specimens. The PDFs I skimmed over the morning of the last exam. :naughty: Now I'm printing them and putting them in pretty files. It feels productive. But it's annoying because there are about 500 and they are all individual PDF files, so I have to keep opening and closing them. I should write that goal thing.

Oh yeah, and I THINK I passed Biochemistry. Someone told me they think the unit pages of units you passed get taken down from your webct, and that one is now gone. And I think they may be right because my anatomy one is still there and someone who passed anatomy doesn't have it anymore. My physiology one is still there, but I know someone who passed and still has it as well ... so fingers crossed :bleh:

:doh:

Only the song I have been raving about for 3 days straight. It's in the itunes ad. They make pretty colours with their music :wub2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBfFnr0o4B0

I quite agree.

Niiight!

I'm printing off the labelled PDFs of the museum specimens. The PDFs I skimmed over the morning of the last exam. :naughty: Now I'm printing them and putting them in pretty files. It feels productive. But it's annoying because there are about 500 and they are all individual PDF files, so I have to keep opening and closing them. I should write that goal thing.

Oh yeah, and I THINK I passed Biochemistry. Someone told me they think the unit pages of units you passed get taken down from your webct, and that one is now gone. And I think they may be right because my anatomy one is still there and someone who passed anatomy doesn't have it anymore. My physiology one is still there, but I know someone who passed and still has it as well ... so fingers crossed :bleh:

I don't watch much tv, so haven't seen it. And yes, you've been raving about a song for 3 days. Doesn't mean I know the lyrics to it:bleh:

"Coffee" by Supersister, another one from my collection of assorted Eurotrash disco. 'I like my men like I like my coffee, hot strong and sweet like toffee... but never give me instant 'cause baby he's too quick'. It's some of the most kitsch sh!t ever written. :naughty:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_ATWYVQ9LVc

Remind me to listen tomorrow!

Transvision Vamp - I want your love. I think??

Edit: Whoops. Night kelz.

Yep that's the one! :thumb_yello:

Last edited by Oakie Doke : Today at 12:56 AM. Reason: Relaxxx, take it eeeee-aaaasyyyyyyyyyy
Who sings that?? Is it Frankie goes to Hollywood?

Ok,, Really going! :bye:

edit: TOP OF THE PAGE EGG SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

I don't watch much tv, so haven't seen it. And yes, you've been raving about a song for 3 days. Doesn't mean I know the lyrics to it:bleh:

:rolls_eyes: How could you NOT? I've had it on repeat the whole time? Where's the telepathic connection?? :blink:

:naughty::bleh:

:rolls_eyes: How could you NOT? I've had it on repeat the whole time? Where's the telepathic connection?? :blink:

:naughty::bleh:

Did your telepathic link notice the sudden disconnection just now when I fell asleep in front of the pc? I've been up till around 1:30am the last 3 or 4 nights in a row, but unlike some of the rest of you, I've still had to get up at a decent hour in the morning to take care of my family. Sooo, on that note, I really need to go to bed and will say good night.

And I'm gonna presume that i've stumped everyone with the last lot of lyrics and so will try some more...

Did your telepathic link notice the sudden disconnection just now when I fell asleep in front of the pc? I've been up till around 1:30am the last 3 or 4 nights in a row, but unlike some of the rest of you, I've still had to get up at a decent hour in the morning to take care of my family. Sooo, on that note, I really need to go to bed and will say good night.

And I'm gonna presume that i've stumped everyone with the last lot of lyrics and so will try some more...

Can't see your lyrics.